Author Topic: Developed POIS after antibiotic use  (Read 6434 times)

Simon66

Re: Developed POIS after antibiotic use
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2019, 10:17:54 PM »
I wonder if antibiotics toxicity is causing my hot flushes. I have them without POIS for 5 months now. Before I only would get it when I almost finished the 3 weeks of antibiotics. Back then I would only be sick for 2 or 3 days. Before my sickness 5 months ago I took 3 types of antibiotics. I stopped Minocycline after a few days, then I took co-trim for a few days. And then 3 weeks of cefuroxim. I took 3 because I got itchy by all 3 of them.

Here they say you can get flushes and warm skin from cefuroxime. But I stopped taking it for 4 months now.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/cefuroxime-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20073295

I have such issues from the antibiotics like erythromelalgia, hot flushes and sudden zaps of heat that feel like autoimmunity. I will never take another pharmaceutical, I'd rather die than worsen my situation.

I'm currently looking at vitamin d3 1000IU with exercise. Updates to follow.

b_jim

« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2019, 11:48:31 PM »
Yeah, I do wonder about muscle spasms and burning sensations, I think they could be related to a calcium/magnesium balance or perhaps ATP. The question for me is why having taken the Fluoroquinolone antibiotic has everything gotten much, much worse?

Maybe electrloytes defiency or maybe excessive tryptophane/serotonine .
I'm currently testing something very promising. All my spasms go away.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2019, 12:05:11 PM »
b_jim, looking forward to hearing your test results!
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2019, 12:45:16 PM »
I have also tried a collagen supplement this week but in the end my joints started to hurt slightly and my speech wasn't good. The normalflore doesn't do anything even with the flaxseed oil for me anymore. I also tried l tyrsoine and 5htp together yesterday and it wasn't a good effect for me at all. I don't think dopamine is a problem in my case.

However out of all the new supplements I've recently bought the one that has really surprised me and has had quite promising results is Oregano Oil. I have tried many of the natural antibiotics  before and most of them don't really do anything apart from slightly dampen symptoms. I instantly feel a lot sharper and alive with the oregano oil and it is much more potent compared with things like garlic and probiotics. I have yet to try with orgasm but I feel like it should probably help a lot. I will update my progress with it in the coming weeks.

Simon66

« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »
I have also tried a collagen supplement this week but in the end my joints started to hurt slightly and my speech wasn't good. The normalflore doesn't do anything even with the flaxseed oil for me anymore. I also tried l tyrsoine and 5htp together yesterday and it wasn't a good effect for me at all. I don't think dopamine is a problem in my case.

However out of all the new supplements I've recently bought the one that has really surprised me and has had quite promising results is Oregano Oil. I have tried many of the natural antibiotics  before and most of them don't really do anything apart from slightly dampen symptoms. I instantly feel a lot sharper and alive with the oregano oil and it is much more potent compared with things like garlic and probiotics. I have yet to try with orgasm but I feel like it should probably help a lot. I will update my progress with it in the coming weeks.

Sounds good, I have considered oregano oil but worry that it might be too strong for me to handle. Maybe I'll try it if my daily exercise doesn't work.

Muon

« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2019, 07:20:23 PM »
However when I did a hair test analysis , on each occasion it was found that I had high intracellular calcium levels in the cells of my hair.

Here is a much older article on the effects of viruses on intracellular calcium from a hair trace minerals expert:
https://www.traceelements.com/Docs/News%20Nov-Dec%2089.pdf
Beta Blockers prevent intracellular calcium overload.