Author Topic: Try Blackcurrant !  (Read 2452 times)

mike_sweden

Try Blackcurrant !
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:36:17 AM »
I have had dry skin and dry scalp for a long time, was recommended a shampoo with blackcurrants from qforskin.se

worked brilliantly and has helped me a lot

blackcurrant is rich in vitamin C and polyphenol phytochemicals.

so this leads me to think i have a severe vitamin c deficiency??

any thoughts??

i am gonna start taking their concentrated capsules daily soon

Observer

• Global Moderator
Re: Try Blackcurrant !
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »
I have had dry skin and dry scalp for a long time, was recommended a shampoo with blackcurrants from qforskin.se

any thoughts??

Hello mike_sweden, just for setting this straight, Do you still have to see any benefits from this treatment regarding major POIS symptoms?

So I guess your skin and scalp's conditions have improved and you think that there is a connection between them and POIS.

Thanks for reporting back to us.

mike_sweden

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 04:33:48 AM »

any thoughts??

Hello mike_sweden, just for setting this straight, Do you still have to see any benefits from this treatment regarding major POIS symptoms?

So I guess your skin and scalp's conditions have improved and you think that there is a connection between them and POIS.

Thanks for reporting back to us.

i think there is a connection between dry skin and pois yes, however not necessarily between pois and my bad scalp condition but i am thinking more that this very concentrated vitamin c injection was very beneficial, and maybe that could help someone to know :-)

i have tried vitamin c in tablet form before but this must have been way stronger, before it has obviously not helped

dizzy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 07:33:00 AM »
There's also something called "liposomal vitamin C". It's vitamin C with a special delivery mechanism, so it should be more effective than just plain vit C. Some people swear by it, and even make it at home. Anyway, I never tried it myself.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915787/

The data indicate that oral delivery of 4 g of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomes (1) produces circulating concentrations of vitamin C that are greater than unencapsulated oral but less than intravenous administration and (2) provides protection from ischemia–reperfusion-mediated oxidative stress that is similar to the protection provided by unencapsulated oral and intravenous administrations.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:35:15 AM by dizzy »
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.