Author Topic: Fenugreek + Garlic...  (Read 164273 times)

Prancer

Re: Fenugreek + Garlic...
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2015, 09:55:18 PM »
As  you know, I have good improvement with taurine supplement. I was thinking about Pois last evening.... and there is a strong connection between taurine and garlic.

Garlic is rich in sulfur amino acids like methinone and cycsteine. There is cycle of methylation from methionine to taurine

Study showed positive effect of garlic on testosterone too (at least on rats).

I've been taking garlic oil for the past several weeks, in an amount equivalent to about 1 clove per day. But so far I haven't noticed anything different. I thought it would help because in the past I tried chopped raw garlic cloves, and they did reduce my symptoms temporarily. I stopped that though, because the raw garlic makes me feel sick - too strong. In the end, I predict my relationship with garlic will probably be limited to cooking.

Vanker

« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2016, 09:43:55 PM »
 I have tried 5HHTP n I felt unmotivated n somewhat gave me OCD n unexplained fatigue. I don't want eat garlic it made me felt ill. N Fenugeeek I want to try it cox it contained lots of protein n help build muscle mass very fast. Anyone else experience this??? Does Fenugreek help u or made you feel worse??? Thanks :)

b_jim

« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2016, 01:39:16 PM »
It seems garlic has a real effect on brain and memory functions vua acetylcholine :

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2016, 07:28:36 PM »
Hi everyone! I have tried fenugreek before and after an orgasm. It eliminated my social anxiety. And my brain fog had been greatly reduced...

I added your treatment report to my fenugreek trial compilation located here-

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1057.msg9548#msg9548
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2016, 08:50:27 PM »
Hi everyone! I have tried fenugreek before and after an orgasm. It eliminated my social anxiety. And my brain fog had been greatly reduced...

I added your treatment report to my fenugreek trial compilation located here-

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1057.msg9548#msg9548

Hi Vincent,

I have taken some information from your Fenugreek thread to update my POIS types chart.  I have added some members name, and yours, in this group  ( and I sw in your profile that I could also add you in the gluten/wheat free diet type).

Do you still have good results with fenugreek ?  And, do you have, like Vanker and hurray, very dry skin and straw hair as part of your symptoms?  And, are your symptoms worsen by hot showers, or by caffeine ?  I still try to find patterns for different POIS types.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2017, 12:36:40 AM »
Do you still have good results with fenugreek ?  And, do you have, like Vanker and hurray, very dry skin and straw hair as part of your symptoms?  And, are your symptoms worsen by hot showers, or by caffeine ?  I still try to find patterns for different POIS types.

I do still have good results with fenugreek and I also have dry skin and straw hair. However my symptoms are not worsened by hot showers or caffeine. My symptoms actually improve with a moderate amount of caffeine.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2017, 03:22:33 AM »
Hi guys should I take fenugreek seeds...with water how much and how many times and what times pls guide Thankyou
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2017, 11:44:46 AM »

Hi guys should I take fenugreek seeds...with water how much and how many times and what times pls guide Thankyou

Sameer, personal internet advice is not recommended at this forum. We are not personal doctors or health/medical professionals who know your medical history, drug/supplement interactions, etc.

Thank you for your understanding. If you wish further clarification, please see Daveman's forum rules/regulations at our Welcome Page:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

"Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice

POISCenter is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your physician and do not rely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health. The content in POISCenter is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. Similarly, do not use POISCenter to give medical advice. You may share information about your experiences, but do not play the role of health professional."

Thank you, Sameer.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:15:58 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

sayman

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
i took  raw garlic 2 hour before orgasm and within 5 minutes of orgasm. the result is immediate ,i did not feel brain fog or fatigue and any kind of pois symptom.it is a miracle to me.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2018, 01:24:12 PM »
Great sayman, I am glad you have found relief for you POIS symptoms :)

Please, do make a follow up in a few months, to see if you still have these excellent results .

Did you have also other symptoms than brain fog and fatigued, usually, in POIS ?  and for how long?  the more data we gather, the better it is :)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 01:27:50 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2018, 08:35:46 AM »
i took  raw garlic 2 hour before orgasm and within 5 minutes of orgasm. the result is immediate ,i did not feel brain fog or fatigue and any kind of pois symptom.it is a miracle to me.

Hello sayman, did you take something in-between (before the O. and after taking the garlic?). Maybe you should do it even closer to the O. to get better results.

As the author of thread, I would say that you should combine Garlic with Fenugreek -- One the effects of Fenugreek is that the seed works by pumping more blood to the penis, and it also increases testosterone in a natural way:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Fenugreek_Benefits.aspx

One of the side effects is that it slows your metabolism, so depending how much you take it, you can even gain some weight (I really noticed the effects!)

sayman

« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2018, 10:35:33 AM »
Did you have also other symptoms than brain fog and fatigued, usually, in POIS ?  and for how long?  the more data we gather, the better it is :)
 yes i will  make follow up.first i wanted say that i did not do orgasm frequently .2-4 times in a month.yes i had many symptoms of pois like brain fog,headache,extreme warmth,fatigue,sleepiness, all kind of cognitive symptom but headache most.My symptoms duration vary time to time or situation to situation.if i do orgasm in 2 weeks then my symptoms diminishes within 2 days with proper sleep and rest(sleep and rest is must for me)..If i did not take rest and sleep then take 3-4 days .if I orgasm once in week then it took 2-3 days with proper sleep and rest.if i did not took rest then my pois symptoms remain 6-7 days and i feel worse in this days.I think sleep is the best medicine for me.Recently i took garlic but i did not know how many days it will work for me?previously i took ssri and snri this two medicine worsens my pois.ohh i will try fenugreek also.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »

Yep, definitely I had those symptoms. For 4-5-6 days, depending on the event, being the 2nd one the worst day. I can say that both Fenugreek and garlic had a direct impact on my cognitive function even when I was suffering from a POIS episode.

b_jim

« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2018, 04:04:19 PM »
You gained weight with fenugreek ? How many ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »
You gained weight with fenugreek ? How many ?

Well, I can confirm that I gained 8 kg in 3 months. Had I known this before, I would have used fenugreek earlier... Nowadays, I don't think so! (Before I was a thin guy, now I am ok, so I don't want to gain more weight! )

b_jim

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2018, 09:23:00 AM »
Thanks ! I need to gain 5-10 kilos. I only tried fenugrek few weeks... I will try again soon
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2018, 07:01:52 AM »

Hi sayman,

Did you have some other good results with garlic ?   There is a history of members having benefits form taking garlic, so I wondered if you still have some relief from it.

BoneBroth

« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2020, 07:49:52 AM »
Fenugreek and garlic are both known for increasing testosterone. Garlic also increase blood flow (specifically together with vitamin C). In this thread I list things that can boost testosterone:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3572.0

Warrior

Overwhelming Success with Fenugreek & Garlic
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2021, 08:54:44 PM »
Hey guys.

I have had huge success with using 1000mg Fenugreek (Nature's Own dry seed extract) & raw garlic clove (I crush them up, then mix with honey and swallow with water to prevent garlic breath). I usually also take 500mg Nicotinamide (Caruso's Vitamin B3) and matcha green tea, however I have tested it numerous times of only ingesting garlic & fenugreek, and that alone has a tremendous positive effect of reducing my POIS, which leads me to believe the fenugreek & garlic is doing all the hard work.

I have tested this well over ~15 orgasms (stopped tracking after 11). I started testing this on 07/07/21. I have even tested this doing two ejaculations on the same day multiple times with huge success (even in the same darn week). I would say my symptoms are reduced at least 90-95%, it is difficult to tell because it is all subjective. There was one week where I ejaculated a total of 6 times, which is completely unheard of nowadays for me due to POIS. One thing is clear though: This allows me to have a normal sex life without fearing the negative side affects of POIS.

Ideally, I take the fenugreek & garlic 30-50 minutes before orgasm. Then I take a fenugreek & garlic right after orgasm. Then if I'm still feeling 'poisy' (which usually happens if I ejaculate twice in the same day), I will take another fenugreek & garlic, and exercise to speed up the eradication of stress caused by POIS. There is a 1-2 hour post orgasm period of 'POIS build up' I see it as, then it just disappears into nothing. Sometimes I even feeling better than I did before orgasming. The garlic and fenugreek seem to give me insane mental calmness, clarity, and presence.

My typical POIS symptoms were generalised anxiety (mental noise), brainfog, and physical fatigue. These would all become more intense the more I orgasmed in a short period of time. I would need to abstain for 3 weeks to experience about zero POIS if I don't take this stack.

Another thing worth mentioning is that for the past month and a half, I have been following a mostly gluten free and dairy free diet, so not sure if that would affect the effectiveness of this stack. I did this because I thought it was helping reduce afternoon fog/moodiness I was experiencing (although I am still testing this). I eat fruit, meat, gluten free grains like oats, rice, starchy veg like potatoes, vegetables, etc. No processed junk, no refined sugars, no gluten, no dairy, very little vegetable oil (zero at all if I can!).

I've taken multiple blood tests in the periods before trying this stack, and both of them show low neutrophils count. These tests were done 6 months or so apart across a 1 year time period. I've had POIS for at least 3 years.

The only thing I would say is affected are energy levels when comparing that to when I abstain. My energy levels during abstinence are insane. Whereas when I ejaculate, with this stack, my energy levels feel more "normal". Enough to still comfortable go on a 5km run, do necessary errands throughout the day, but not enough to keep me up when going to sleep at 9:30 PM. Whereas abstinence (5-6 days ~ 3 weeks) sometimes has me lying in bed till late at night because I'm so energetic. Apart from that, my mental clarity, concentration, and overall calmness are no longer affected from ejaculation, so long as I take this wonderful stack.

Another interesting point to add is that mild POIS symptoms may return even after the fenugreek & garlic have melted it all away on a previous day. In that case I just consume more fenugreek & garlic, and it melts away any remaining 'POIS residue' as I like to call it, again until eventually it just doesn't return until next orgasm.

My POIS story I posted on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/o98vcg/my_experience_with_pois_healing/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 09:16:18 PM by warrioronthetrot »

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Overwhelming Success with Fenugreek & Garlic
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2021, 09:19:32 PM »
Great news, Warrior !  I am glad that you have found something effective for you.

We do not hear as much about fenugreek and garlic, but it has been used a lot and talked about a lot on the forum, some years ago.  It is one of the methods listed in the POIS Types Chart.
Let me know if it stills works for you in a couple of months so that I can add your name as a reference member in the Fenugreek and Garlic section of the chart.  Most members cited there are no longer active, so it could be interesting to have active members in the list.