Author Topic: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread  (Read 216618 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread
« Reply #540 on: August 21, 2020, 05:37:17 AM »
Yes very intresting https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?action=search2
Aufff, search is afful in pois forum.... put Vdr in serch, you will notice
mutatins in ewry poiser... ( you cant put vitamine d in search,
a D letter must hawe 2 letterrs DDeeee :D)

Combinations of variations COMT and VDR Taq can lead to a wide range of dopamine levels.

Intresting , it is related to macrophages(GcMAF pathway)
wich is again part of inate imune
system wich we think can make problems in poisers.

(It si related to GcMaF) wichGcMAF which is then needed to attack stealth pathogens, viruses, and cancer cells and act trought cannabinoid pathway too.
https://mthfrgenehealth.com/vdr-gene-mutation/

I dont know how body compesate this, is this permanent mutations or
they are swiched on from some resaon in us.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 05:48:55 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #541 on: August 21, 2020, 10:03:07 AM »
Yes very intresting https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?action=search2
Aufff, search is afful in pois forum.... put Vdr in serch, you will notice
mutatins in ewry poiser... ( you cant put vitamine d in search,
a D letter must hawe 2 letterrs DDeeee :D)

Combinations of variations COMT and VDR Taq can lead to a wide range of dopamine levels.

Intresting , it is related to macrophages(GcMAF pathway)
wich is again part of inate imune
system wich we think can make problems in poisers.

(It si related to GcMaF) wichGcMAF which is then needed to attack stealth pathogens, viruses, and cancer cells and act trought cannabinoid pathway too.
https://mthfrgenehealth.com/vdr-gene-mutation/

I dont know how body compesate this, is this permanent mutations or
they are swiched on from some resaon in us.
A user on Reddit said he got POIS after tick-borne illness, it disappeared in January, came back June 3x stronger. Gene mutation might make a virus stay hidden in POISers and cause symptoms.

drop247

« Reply #542 on: August 24, 2020, 05:18:26 PM »
This is a good web page about the VDR Taq mutation.
https://selfdecode.com/gene/vdr/#fixes-advanced

A user on reddit is reporting good success with Vitamin D supplementation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/iehwhe/update_pois_cured?sort=confidence

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #543 on: August 30, 2020, 05:13:11 AM »
Hey muon,

I have been convinced for a long time that the problem of POIS is directly connected to the so-called spasmophilic (or latent tetany). I have done the EMG (electromyography) 3 times and every time I have had a positive result.

Do you have lower back problems, in particular the spine?

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #544 on: September 02, 2020, 01:57:09 PM »
  However, stress (sleep deprivation, emotional stress, injury, extreme temperatures) induced illness has been known and shown to be real for a long time and is described even in ancient medicine. Basically, when people become stressed out, they also become sick. Stress-induced illness is caused by a reactivation of latent infections (viral, bacterial and fungal) in the body. Our immune system is always working to suppress latent infections and fight off new infections. It was only recently discovered that epinephrine and norepinephrine trigger stress-induced illness when the immune system is compromised and cannot suppress latent infections. Many viruses and several bacteria will increase replication during stress (including HSV-1, HSV-2, VZV, EBV, CMV, etc...). So far this option (stress-induce illness) is consistent with all of the current POISer data and has not been ruled out by anyone's test. But we need more data from POISers to show statistical significance.

nanna1, What if an orgasm is already "stress" due to Norepinephrine release?
This is what I mean in this thread: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2885.msg36156#msg36156

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2020, 09:27:06 AM »
Targeting IL-33 in Autoimmunity and Inflammation

"Despite IL-33 sharing the IL-1 receptor accessory protein with other members of the IL-1 family that are known to upregulate an inducible antimicrobial peptide human b-defensin 2 (hBD2), IL-33 downregulates serum-induced hBD2 in human primary keratinocytes; this finding may explain the increased colonization rate of Staphylococcus aureus seen in atopic dermatitis (AD) patients (Alase et al., 2012). Interestingly, hBD2 has been reported to activate human MCs (Subramanian et al., 2013)."

POISer with fecal hBD2

POISer with S. Aureus

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7003574/table/T4/

POISers with IL-8

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2020, 01:00:02 PM »
I'm going to get my blood drawn tomorrow, I have the form for the blood tests I was meant to go months ago but I'm going to just tick the ones that I want to do even though I'm not supposed to. The drs refuse to test me for pretty much anything.

Are there any tests worth it out of these that I should add

https://www.evelinalondon.nhs.uk/resources/our-services/hospital/neonatology/routine-blood-orders.pdf options

Already have ticked: Cholesterol, Crp, Thyroid Profile, Prolactin, testosterone, PSA, HCG, Ferritin, Folate, b12, vitamin d, lymphocyte sub sets and I have written homocysteine t3 and total testosterone

The doctor originally only wanted me to get tested for FBC, Paul Bunnell EBV, CRP - I scribbled out the Paul Bunnell EBV and FBC as I've had these tests a few times, I might also scribble at CRP as it seems useless for me.

drop247

« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2020, 08:14:55 PM »
Estrogens, Progesterone, Testosterone, Total, Serum, Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH) & Luteinizing Hormone (LH), SHBG

nanna1

« Reply #548 on: September 05, 2020, 07:50:29 AM »
nanna1, What if an orgasm is already "stress" due to Norepinephrine release?
This is what I mean in this thread: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2885.msg36156#msg36156
Yeah, probably an autonomic stress response.
POIS clusters: 1,3,4,5,7
POIS criteria: 1,2,3,4,5
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
Find medical test: https://www.findlabtest.com/

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #549 on: September 17, 2020, 05:50:31 AM »
I have primary POIS,  20 years old

TSH 2,1 uUI/mL

TPO Antibodies 4,70 AU/mL
Tyreoglobulin Antibodies 0,80 AU/mL

Prolactin 2,3 ng/mL

Testosteron 370 dL/mL
My TSH same, T was 475ng/dl

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #550 on: September 17, 2020, 05:53:21 AM »

TSH 2,1 uUI/mL

Prolactin 2,3 ng/mL

Testosteron 370 dL/mL

https://www.mayocliniclabs.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/85670

Males:
<18 years: not established
> or =18 years: 4.0-15.2 ng/mL

The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety

A potential explanation why a subset of POISers may experience less symptoms following intercourse compared to post-masturbation? Also dopamine inhibits release of prolactin. Dopamine levels may be elevated. I also wonder whether the amount of prolactin release depends on the intensity of orgasm.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 06:12:13 AM by Muon »

certainlypois2

« Reply #551 on: September 18, 2020, 02:50:55 AM »

TSH 2,1 uUI/mL

Prolactin 2,3 ng/mL

Testosteron 370 dL/mL
My TSH same, T was 475ng/dl
There's a paper  with someone having the same T .Are you by any stretch of the imagination that guy?
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342608657_Case_of_post-orgasmic_illness_syndrome_associated_with_hypogonadism

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2020, 02:45:15 PM »
Anyone else had a MRI of the spine? Me and my brother have problems with the spine (my brother thinks of elevated inflammatory molecules in cerebrospinal fluid, I think it's MCA-related considering triggers).

5.- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the entire spine(June 2018):
     multiple focal lesions were observed in the dorsal and lumbar spine, hyperintense in T2 and most of them isointense in T1, although the larger lesions have a trabecular structure suggesting that they are hemangiomas. However, given that the signal characteristics in the T1 sequence are not typical of hemangioma, it is recommended to do image control to assess evolution.

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #553 on: September 21, 2020, 01:17:38 AM »
Four years results from QRMA (quantum magnetic resonance analyzer) year 2013, 2017, 2018, 2020 (last week). There are 3 levels of severity (blue, yellow and red, where red is most severe). The vales below were almost all on the yellow level.
It sounds as good overall state scan for all wanting to improve. I like how it shows many data, good tool for biohackers. What other similar body state checks are?

Clues

« Reply #554 on: September 21, 2020, 01:28:54 AM »
Anyone else had a MRI of the spine? Me and my brother have problems with the spine (my brother thinks of elevated inflammatory molecules in cerebrospinal fluid, I think it's MCA-related considering triggers).

I have had an MRI, and it confirmed a minor case of Scoliosis. Personally I think in my case it's down to an asymmetrical tension/tightness in my right psoas major and hamstring. My muscle tightness and tenderness seems to be tied to POIS. Whenever I release tension via exercise, stretching or yoga holds, it soon returns in the same places.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #555 on: September 21, 2020, 01:26:52 PM »

BoneBroth

« Reply #556 on: September 21, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »
The last two QRMA-tests I have done 2018 and 2020 (a week ago) showed significant deficiencies in nutrients that are involved in blood vessel health: magnesium, copper, silicon, vitamin C, Q10, Vitamin B3 (niacine), vitamin B2 (B2 is reformed to B3 when B3 is low), Vitamin K and the amino acid Lysine.

Consequently I had low values on:

Blood Viscosity
Vascular Resistance
Vascular Elasticity
Coronary Artery Elasticity
Skin Collagen

Either you are sceptical about the results from frequence analysis or not, the results make perfectly sense to me because I have significant varicose veins on my legs and feets, blood pooling redness on the skin, acne, dry skin and easy to get bruise. On POIS wrinkles show up that were not there before.

Since one week ago I have added those nutrients to my SIBO/FODMAP protocol and hope to see improvements but that migh take months. I suspect that I might have bad absorption capability in the small intestine (a hair analysis confirmed this) since I have SIBO.

I also have bough a step-meter and trying to make 10 000 steps each day, but when having POIS I get pain in all muscles involved in exercise (achilles tendon/tights).

But I need to excercise and drink lots of water - otherwise the blood seems to be pooling and symptoms get worse.   

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 07:29:53 AM by BoneBroth »

nanna1

« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2020, 11:56:27 PM »
Hi BoneBroth,
How did you test for human papillomavirus (HPV)? Do you have the details for this test?
- Viruses 20,954 (papillomavirus, adenoviruses)
POIS clusters: 1,3,4,5,7
POIS criteria: 1,2,3,4,5
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
Find medical test: https://www.findlabtest.com/

BoneBroth

« Reply #558 on: September 23, 2020, 02:00:23 AM »
Hi BoneBroth,
How did you test for human papillomavirus (HPV)? Do you have the details for this test?
- Viruses 20,954 (papillomavirus, adenoviruses)

The papillomavirus / adenovirus was confirmed with a BICOM BodyCheck2 machine. Attaching the section on that from the report. The hight values of the viruses was a bit surprising to the terapeut. I wonder if this has to do with my dermatitis like symptoms in my forehead and how to get it confirmed with other methods.

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #559 on: September 23, 2020, 02:11:52 AM »
It's count of viruses?