Author Topic: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread  (Read 216638 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 05:11:14 AM »
Please see the updated Virus and bacteria test abnormal: section of my blood test.
It says that you have been infected with those viruses at one point in time but doesn't tell you anything about reactivation (keep in mind that vaccines can also increase IgG). They could be dormant/latent and perhaps use a mechanism to avoid the immune system. Where they lie dormant and what type of cell is involved is hard to know, I don't know if there are even tests available for this. I will not be surprised if other viral antibody types (IgA and IgM) are negative though.

nanna1

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 01:11:31 AM »
Please see the updated Virus and bacteria test abnormal: section of my blood test.
It says that you have been infected with those viruses at one point in time but doesn't tell you anything about reactivation (keep in mind that vaccines can also increase IgG).
Only VZV (HHV-3) has a vaccine. So the VZV test might not say much. However, the other two positive IgGs, CMV (HHV-5) and HHV-6 do not have vaccines. A positive IgG test for CMV means that I have the virus in my body currently. The same is true for HHV-6, I have the virus in my body currently. These viruses are brought out of latency by anything that can raise prostaglandins PGE2 or PGF2 in the infected cells.

They could be dormant/latent
Latent herpes viruses are very busy genetically. They transcribe their latent genes and modify cell metabolism while in the latent state (up-regulate NF-kB, COX-2, etc...). Latent herpes virus can also trigger chronic immune response from glia cells (Ideas on Herpes Induced POIS: Stress Triggers for Herpes reactivation).

They could be dormant/latent and perhaps use a mechanism to avoid the immune system.
The immune system is what causes herpes to go into latency. If the immune system does not detect the virus, it will continue to replicate causing an endless outbreak. Cytokines, hormones and other molecules from immune cells shut off the activation/replication and maintain latency. However, CMV/HHV-5 seems to never truly stay latent.
"Although all herpesviruses persist for the life span of the host, recent findings suggest that HCMV has a unique replication strategy for maintenance within the host, wherein the virus establishes sites of persistent active replication even in the presence of high levels of preexisting HCMV-specific immunity. A number of cell types, including myeloid lineage cells, smooth muscle cells, and endothelial cells (ECs), appear to be critical as sites of HCMV persistent replication and latency."
-Human Cytomegalovirus Tropism for Endothelial Cells: Not All Endothelial Cells Are Created Equal

I will not be surprised if other viral antibody types (IgA and IgM) are negative though.
You are correct since IgM usually does not increase even when there is a herpes outbreak with skin lesions. IgM is only produced for the initial infection. That is why I did not get that test. I did not see the IgA test offered from the lab I got the blood test at. The only other test they offered was PCR $500+.

The reason I take these test is not to prove any theory. I got these test to try to disprove or rule out herpes and lyme as possible causes of POIS. I believe that by process-of-elimination we can narrow down the list of possible causes. I believe my test results allow me to rule out the following as not being the cause of POIS:
  • genetic autoimmune disease
  • HIV, Hepatitis ABC, HSV-(1,2), HHV-4
  • lyme, candida, H.pylori
  • food allergy (gluten, dairy, egg)
  • urinary tract or prostate infection (bacteria)
  • hormonal imbalance
  • chronic inflammation
I tried to rule out herpes in general, but unfortunately I tested positive for VZV, CMV, HHV-6. So for now herpes is still a possible cause. I was hoping I would not test positive for CMV, because CMV is tricky to treat directly.

Thanks for your good question Muon. I actually learned some things about CMV answering these questions! :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:03:29 AM by nanna1 »
POIS clusters: 1,3,4,5,7
POIS criteria: 1,2,3,4,5
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
Find medical test: https://www.findlabtest.com/

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 07:19:29 AM »
Quote from: nanna1
Cytokines, hormones and other molecules from immune cells shut off the activation/replication and maintain latency. However, CMV/HHV-5 seems to never truly stay latent.
So in theory you could have elevated cytokines? Perhaps it's worth to investigate panels of cytokines in your case.

Human Cytomegalovirus Tropism for Endothelial Cells: Not All Endothelial Cells Are Created Equal
Interesting link. This struck my mind lately, the possibilty of viral latency in mast cells or endothelial cells.

I believe my test results allow me to rule out the following as not being the cause of POIS
hmm I'm not so sure about the last two on that list. Why do you think you have ruled out hormonal imbalance and chronic inflammation as cause?

So for now herpes is still a possible cause
I agree.

Ok take a look at this post nanna1: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=299.45msg#45
It sounds to me like one person infected the other. If she speaks the truth then I find it highly unlikely a male POIS patient (which is rare disease) met a female POISER (which is extremely rare) or they are somehow of the same family line. Now what are the chances this will happen? Chances are extremely slim. I don't buy it. My suspicion goes out to an infection for that case. What do you think?

She also has https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restrictive_cardiomyopathy
''RCM is a form of cardiomyopathy in which the walls of the heart are rigid''. This reminds of the point quantum raised in the endothelial dysfunction thread about collagen defects related to arterial walls. Did she develop it before she met her boyfriend or after, I can't make it up from the text.

What is your next step nanna1? Are you planning for other tests?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:23:46 AM by Muon »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 09:05:11 AM »
Intresting, i work all my life with electronics and 20 years welding with lead wire( mercury in ledad) and electronics full of flux(welding cemical-tocsic and iritant lead and merury), and 20 years my head is 8h a day 1cm far from florescent bulb wich is in my microscope (light bulb mercury filled).

Me personaly hawe amalgam feelengs to, and mold exposure on working place.
This is beutiful combination to my pois(gift from hawen).

https://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/10606429-cd57-not-just-lyme-med-report

Low cd57 also viral couse coud be the reason.

>>>>>Also, not all Lyme Patients will have low levels of killer T cells. My "ration" is low but not my absolutes.

I believe most Lyme patients will have a high viral low
due to the disturbance in the body's immune surveillance. Also, the damaged mitochondria will allow for a viral load.

I will need to do research in to this because the extensive research I have done says that CD-57 is specific to Lyme. Granted I understand there are many thing that can effect an Ig.

Lyme and Mercury have almost similar symptoms. The two look identical if you were to do a clinical examination. That is because they both have neurotoxic effects on the body. Also, a majority of Lyme patients also suffer from mercury toxicity.

I know this first hand. My doctor was familiar with metals and tested me for toxicity and not Lyme. It wasn't until I got really ill through chelation did I find the Lyme Disease   <<<<<<
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:32:57 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 10:41:55 AM »
Guys, something is fuxking our imune sysetem (supresed or oweractive).

Unknown infection-pumping cortisol and we hawe pois?
I remeber one man he sed, anything what is couse to puming cortisol in your body you will hawe pois from that.

We are in constant loop > 8 < .  (inbalance)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 12:52:23 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

nanna1

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 12:03:47 AM »
I believe my test results allow me to rule out the following as not being the cause of POIS
hmm I'm not so sure about the last two on that list. Why do you think you have ruled out hormonal imbalance and chronic inflammation as cause?
You are correct in questioning my assertion about "chronic inflammation". I should have said "systemic inflammation". I obviously do have chronic inflammation somewhere in my body, but my platelet count, sedimentation rate (SED), low-density-lipids (LDL) and homocysteine levels are all normal. Since all of these parameters are sensitive to phospholipase A2 activity, I assume any inflammation in my body is specific to tissue (local) rather than circulating in the blood (systemic). Also, these test were not timed around an orgasm. So I do not know what the post-orgasm parameters would be.

My Thyroid, vitamin D and cortisol test are normal. I did not post my cortisol results. I do not have testosterone and estrogen test.

Ok take a look at this post nanna1: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=299.45msg#45
It sounds to me like one person infected the other. If she speaks the truth then I find it highly unlikely a male POIS patient (which is rare disease) met a female POISER (which is extremely rare) or they are somehow of the same family line. Now what are the chances this will happen? Chances are extremely slim. I don't buy it. My suspicion goes out to an infection for that case. What do you think?
This is an interesting case. I'll read more into it. Thanks Muon for sharing this. I would not have found this post.

What is your next step nanna1? Are you planning for other tests?
I recently took two blood test (homocysteine and tryptase). I plan to take a histamine test some time next week. I'm trying to reduce the number of variables that are absolutely needed to cause of POIS. Hopefully through a process of elimination we can develop a more targeted treatment strategy. I added the results from the homocysteine test here. It is in the "Methylation/homocysteine blood test:" section towards the bottom of the results post, right before the "Summary:" section. The results of the tryptase test are not in yet.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:14:29 AM by nanna1 »
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 09:56:52 AM »
We need more people going to labs to run tests and reporting back. Look at the forum, there are hundreds of threads and there is barely any progress. If we wait for researchers we can wait for an eternity, in the meantime we should do our own tests because this is going nowhere. I suggest we take a wide approach and test obscure parameters that haven't been tested yet and run tests for parameters that already showed abnormal values in people to double check it. Oh and does anyone have any ideas about Habibou's blood/urine tests results?

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 07:36:49 PM »
My brother did some testing on MAOA, COMT and BDNF genes. The immunologist made a comment for the combination of all of them together. He noted that this combination is associated (aside from a slower degradation of catecholamines) with elevated cortisol and ACTH in the neuroendrocrine stress axis. The elevated ACTH level of certainlypois2 might not be a single isolated case. My brother never did a follow up test for ACTH. I will check this parameter in the near future for sure. Question for certainlypois2: Are these test results for herpes only positive for IgG or IgM as well?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:44:38 PM by Muon »

certainlypois2

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 10:37:50 PM »
i dont know about hsv1 but for EBV  IGM doesnt have a number,  IGG and nuclear AG high.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 11:37:46 AM »
I got permission from my brother to post his data and have done so, see the second link: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2545.0

Hopeoneday

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 04:31:02 PM »
Thanks Muon, thouse info are gold. You conecting all thing we mention togetdher.
I lke this. Conecting things to the root couses from ours test results and symptoms.
Aditues like this is our only chance!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:01:25 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

certainlypois2

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »
https://www.walkinlab.com/  hhv1 - 6 can be ordered through this website without a drs appointment.  Is it necessary to also test for hhv7 and hhv8.

nanna1

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »
Thanks certainlypois2 for posting your lab test result and thanks for sharing the walkinlab link. I have used https://requestatest.com/ to order from https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/search since Labcorp does not allow individuals to order directly from them.

I don't think a HHV-8 test for POIS is necessary since that is a cancer inducing herpes virus. HHV-7 is a T-cell herpes virus. If people start producing blood test with low T-cell counts, then HHV-6 and HHV-7 might be worth looking at. Thanks again for all your work.

Nas

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 10:42:56 AM »
So Quotz posted his test results here: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24642#msg24642

I only have one question though, were you on POIS when you did these tests, if yes, I'm very curious about your EGG coming out normal.

quotz

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 02:27:30 PM »
So Quotz posted his test results here: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24642#msg24642

I only have one question though, were you on POIS when you did these tests, if yes, I'm very curious about your EGG coming out normal.

Hmm, difficult to answer this question. I more or less constantly have brain fog, its just that sometimes things make it worse, and sometimes theres things that make it better. After intercourse my brain fog gets reaaally worse. When I did the EEG I did have brain fog (not a severe one though), but I did not have intercourse or masturbate or ejaculate in any way beforehand. One reason I did the EEG was to check whether my epilepsy was coming back - when I was a kid I had absence seizures that were appearing due to stress or heavy breathing of some sorts.

Nas

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2018, 03:40:44 PM »

Hmm, difficult to answer this question. I more or less constantly have brain fog, its just that sometimes things make it worse, and sometimes theres things that make it better. After intercourse my brain fog gets reaaally worse. When I did the EEG I did have brain fog (not a severe one though), but I did not have intercourse or masturbate or ejaculate in any way beforehand. One reason I did the EEG was to check whether my epilepsy was coming back - when I was a kid I had absence seizures that were appearing due to stress or heavy breathing of some sorts.

Hmmm, maybe your brain fog condition was too minor to appear on the EGG, Brain fog is a case of mild inflammation anyways so I guess it didn't pick it up. 

nanna1

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2018, 03:48:30 PM »
Thank you Quotz for posting your medical data! Also, thanks Muon and please thank your brother for allowing his medical data to be posted!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:48:49 PM by nanna1 »

Nas

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 04:53:12 PM »
I have a really weird suggestion, can you guys ejaculate before taking a test, wait for about 5 minutes and make a blood test looking for semen components in your blood stream? 

quotz

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2018, 06:08:00 PM »

Hmmm, maybe your brain fog condition was too minor to appear on the EGG, Brain fog is a case of mild inflammation anyways so I guess it didn't pick it up.

Yeah hmm maybe. Any case, I might do it again at another doctor to see the difference. Funny thing is that whenever I eat carbs my nose gets stuffy and and i become more foggy, I just realized. I will try TRT to see if it works, if I can get my hands on it.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2018, 12:50:21 AM »
Hi quotz, thanks for test results, its wery helpful.
"My personal opinion" for your brain fog could be from low testosterone lewels.
I am curisos about did you mesured yours estradiol?
Dr-pois.