Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

:    
Please complete the 2018 POIS Survey !
****   Click here for the link !   ****
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Thank you !
21868 1772 734
: BoneBroth
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Dopamine/Norepinephrine
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dopamine/Norepinephrine  ( 2182 )
youcefrouiba
: 39

« : May 01, 2018, 09:05:43 AM »

Hello;

My solution right now consist of : Rising dopamine then rising norepinephrine naturally :

I take 15 ml olive oil then 2 tea spoons of thyme then vitamine C (Vitamine C is a cofactor of the enzyme that turn dopamine into norepinephrine)

Tyhme rise dopamine and serotonin and it is good to to fight SIBO (i have intestinal gaz that i should remove after each time i eat my combo)

i'm using this combo after each meal.

i believe my POIS came from : too much prolactin,low dopamine low norepinephrine ,rising dopamine alone doesn't solve the problem.

Another combos that worked for me : olive oil,Cocoa then vitamine C.

i hope it helps someone.
Jimmy
: 80

« #1 : May 01, 2018, 03:04:07 PM »

Happy to hear that you found something to manage your symptoms.

Can you tell us the level of relief you achieved with this regime?

How many orgasms now you can have in a week?

What was your symptoms before the treatment?

Thank you
youcefrouiba

« #2 : May 02, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »

My symptoms are : fatigue,Brain fog,irritability,depression,Lack of concentration.

Now i can orgasm at night and get up in the morning with no symptoms.

fernab
: 44

« #3 : May 02, 2018, 04:13:46 PM »

Hi youcefrouiba,

Thank you so much for that information.
You can't imagine the time you saved me with the information you gave us with your post.

The reason behind that, is because I used some time ago an herbal product that includes 5 different natural ingredients. I knew that this product helped me but on a very slow pace. I has to drink It for some weeks yo begin feeling better. And I don't knew exactly if maybe one of those natural ingredients was beneficial to reduce my POIS symtoms. I recentlly tried with one of them. Eucalyptus essential oil, but now I know this was not the natural ingredient I was trying to find. The Next one would be, thyme essential oil. And now, with the info on your post I suspect this was just the natural ingredient I was trying to find out.

Which type of thyme you use? Infusion? Boiled thyme? Or it is better as essential oil? Which form of thyme saves better his properties to relief POIS symtoms??

Once again, thank you so much for that information.

Apart from thyme. I will also try niacine and also taurine, depending on results.... Will update if this may help to others.
youcefrouiba

« #4 : May 13, 2018, 04:25:45 PM »

hi fernab,
i'm using thyme as a powder,i actually eat it directly ^^'
fernab
: 44

« #5 : May 14, 2018, 06:37:39 AM »

Thank you youcefrouiba. Will try to find it as a powder.

I am trying an hydroalcoholic solution. But maybe it is better to use something as a power. I suppose is more natural. Without putting any additional elements like the hydroalcoholic solution itself. In fact, I am not very sure in this form it is helping me as much as it did in the other product which was under essential oil.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: