Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 60 times)

modi

Meditation
« on: October 22, 2020, 08:43:42 AM »
I had POIS for at least 15 years.

My main symptoms were:
- brain fog
- extreme fatigue
- flu
- concentration issues

Generally, it last for 3-4 days.

I tried several treatments:
- paracetamol, antihistaminics
- nyacin
- vitamins

But no one helped me improve my symptoms.

Then, I decided to try meditation. After lot of different meditations, I can say today, almost 80% of symptoms disapeared (mostly brain fog that was so annoying at work...).

Even if it's Placebo effect, I can only recommend you to try this unorthodox method, especially, if you have tried lot of things and no ones worked for you.

I will advise to begin with basic meditations (concentrating on your breath and focusing to empty your mind), you can find lot of such meditations on internet.

Then, when I was more confident with basic meditation, I continued trying to cure myself with more sex-oriented meditations (improving sexual energy, removing shame around sex/masturbation, releasing chastity vows from past lives, ...).

Even, if this can sound totally weird, I think people here will mostly want to cure themselves than to focus on the method used.

Give it a try, it can't harm you  :)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:45:27 AM »
Stress trigger.

JohnJames

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:04:58 AM »
I had POIS for at least 15 years.

My main symptoms were:
- brain fog
- extreme fatigue
- flu
- concentration issues

Generally, it last for 3-4 days.

I tried several treatments:
- paracetamol, antihistaminics
- nyacin
- vitamins

But no one helped me improve my symptoms.

Then, I decided to try meditation. After lot of different meditations, I can say today, almost 80% of symptoms disapeared (mostly brain fog that was so annoying at work...).

Even if it's Placebo effect, I can only recommend you to try this unorthodox method, especially, if you have tried lot of things and no ones worked for you.

I will advise to begin with basic meditations (concentrating on your breath and focusing to empty your mind), you can find lot of such meditations on internet.

Then, when I was more confident with basic meditation, I continued trying to cure myself with more sex-oriented meditations (improving sexual energy, removing shame around sex/masturbation, releasing chastity vows from past lives, ...).

Even, if this can sound totally weird, I think people here will mostly want to cure themselves than to focus on the method used.

Give it a try, it can't harm you  :)

I've meditated for up to 3-4 hrs a day and done full meditation retreats meditating up to 10hrs a day for 2 weeks on end. Didn't help my POIS in the slightest. My symptoms lasted for 7 days and beyond.

It did bring many many other benefits though.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 02:00:15 PM »
modi, welcome to the forum!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

modi

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 05:59:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

Thanks demografx ! :)

Sorry, that it didn't help you so much JohnJames. This can bring other benefits too, so I will always recommend this method as it's harmless. Have you tried more sex oriented meditations ?

I think each case is unique, I had the case with Nyacin where some people were almost cured with it and unfortunately had no effects on me...

The important is to never give up.