Author Topic: Trying a treatment  (Read 2618 times)

ErezPois

Trying a treatment
« on: April 25, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
Hey guys, its my second topic. :)
first, sorry again for my english.

I want to share with you something. Last week i was traveling with my friends to celebrate my friends wedding. There were many girls over there, and of course, ive had sex also. At the first ejaculation i felt great, really high (dont know why, maybe because we had a really good vibes over there. Never happend before). But then, after one day, ive started to feel all the pois symptoms. Anxiety, fatigue, brain fog and all the others. It really depressing for me, because it had to be a good trip, i should have fun without all those symptoms. So, ive decided to try something different.
When i came here, first, i saw a post of someone who called Yaniv, who have tried some alternative therapy in israel. I thought that this Yaniv was basically the same therapy he was talking about, but ive searched about Yaniv's profile and I saw that he was writing posts few years ago before this post about the therapy so it seemed trusworthy to me.
Then, ive decided to call this therapy to here what he has to say about it. We talked like a 30 minutes, when he explain me some stuff about how the body works, etc, that i can really connect to. He didnt teach me something new about pois, but i think it worth trying.
Im planning to try it next week and, of course let you know how was it and what we were doing.

On the last days i have so much thoughts about pois. Why it happen, how it works, and I really think it is because something deeper then we think. I want to try and understand it better.

fernab

Re: Trying a treatment
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 02:41:07 PM »
Hi Erezpois,

In my case, I know for sure It is not necessary to eyaculate yo have POIS symtoms. I have also them with precum presence. In fact, when internally the precum is starting getting out of the glands (Cowper glands) just below prĂ³state. I begin to have a burning feeling inside. Apparently, the exit point of these glands is Inside the prostate. And the composition is very similar to seminal liquid.

My POIS symtoms unfortunatelly, after having a ride in sled are out of control. I mean, every time I try to sit everywhere. I begin to feel also internally some burning/pain. If I continue seated, other typical POIS symtoms begin to appear. It's as if the simple pressure when sitting is causing me the same problem as when precum is getting out, or I eyaculate.

I know I am not the only POIS sufferer having prostatitis problems. I remember of another sufferer in this forum that is also having problems when sitting.

What could happen when I had this ride in sled? To have now this problem with POIS when sitting??

ErezPois

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:04:50 PM »
Hey, thanks for replying. I can say that i im having also with prostatitis. Not for sure with prostatitus, but for sure, cpps - chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
Ive became premature ejaculation 7 years ago (for many reasons) and ive tried to fix with it in many ways which led me to cpps. In my case, I dont think there is correlation between both.
I was thinking that maybe, in some cases, pois can come from the prostatitis, and also red about it somewhere. Do you think that your pois comes from you prostate?

fernab

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »
I began with POIS aprox 4 years and a half ago. At the beginning, symtoms were very soft. But over time, they became the more and more severe and strong after ejaculations. Don't think my POIS is coming from a prostatitis problem. I would said is in the other sense. My POIS is causing me inflammation problems in my prostate and testicles. Just when being seated. So, for the moment I can only stay on bed ir walk. But no sit. Because if I take sit. POIS symtoms Will rise. I think this strange situation of not being able to seat. Is related in any way with my sled ride two months ago.

I also think, precum or seminal liquid is triggering somehow POIS symtoms. But I don't know if it is due to some sort of autoinmune problem or any neurotransmiters. Or hormonas. Or both. Or another totally different thing. Lately, I am reading several hypotheses. But to be honest I am not sure which could be the good one. Or if more than one could be good. Or whatever.

Because of my feelings I know that precum and seminal liquid is triggering somehow POIS symtoms. This is for sure in my case. So, no necessary, to eyaculate to trigger POIS symtoms. Because precum is also enough. But also ocurrs with ejaculation. And with stronger symtoms.

fernab

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 12:01:37 PM »
Today is my 4th day taking celecoxib (COX-2 inhibitor) also known as Celebrex. And I have to say I feel much better as far as pain is concerned. Will be taking it at least during one week. But an urologist told to to take it at least for one month. I will visit my GP next Tuesday. And will tell her the advice of the urologist.

I am also trying with antihistamine (take it one hour before dinner). Bilastine is the active principle. I feel much better to sleep. Without insomnia.

I will update here: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2692.0