Author Topic: a positive side of POIS?  (Read 2520 times)

Meshal

a positive side of POIS?
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:38:19 AM »
sounds impossible right?

"forced to live a normal life with a minimum health status", this is another term for a POIS episode don't you agree? It's like running a high quality game in a low specs PC, or forcing a cripple to surpass a race.

One of my thoughts about POIS is that it trains us to forcibly act regarding emergency situations (during POIS episode) no matter how bad are the symptoms, you still have to push forward to your limits in order to complete a certain task or an important obligation.

I noticed when I'm out of POIS episode, somehow I surpass other people In general. I create solutions very fast, learning so fast, predicting the future, predicting people's actions, etc. Is that ego  ;D?
to make it simple, It's like trying to consume most of my health before I ejaculate again, I'm afraid from the inevitable (POIS symptoms) so I push myself to the limit with everything I interact with before It's too late. It's fun because they're rare moments in your month that you get normal health. When I'm out of POIS I remind myself of how I was acting with everything with a minimum health status during POIS episode and tell myself well how about now I don't have any symptoms I must consume the sh** out of my heatlh to do things I love.

Basically POIS taught me how to value a good health status. So imagine how would I be without it, I believe I could be very successful and achieve my dreams easily If I managed POIS.
seriously I planned for all my dreams through and learned a lot about how to achieve them, now POIS is the last checkpoint I will achieve what I want If I passed this checkpoint (Controlling POIS).

So I want to ask those whom REALLY SUFFERED both emotionally and physically POIS for more than a decade and managed to control their POIS, Is what I'm thinking is true? do you think POIS actually make you a better person after you controlled it?

ps: I'm in a heavy brainfogging right now, please note If you didn't understand something ;D.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:51:24 AM by Meshal »

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: a positive side of POIS?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 10:33:35 AM »
Interesting thoughts, Meshal :)

One thing I can say for sure, is that, because of POIS, I have learned and applied a huge amount of information about how to be healthy and stay healthy, a way more than the average person.  I know about stress management, metabolism, diet, healthy food, unhealthy industrial additive, natural supplements and vitamins, exercise, yoga, meditation, psychotherapy, and so on.  Compared to average people, I am an "expert" in all of these fields, both at the cognitive level ( what I know) and at the practical level ( what I put in practice for years).

After over 40 years of POIS ( I am 53 now), I am quite healthy out of POIS, and do not have one single prescribed drug to take, so far.   For my business health assurance, I have the best rating possible, because my cholesterol, blood pressure, and so on, are excellent ( and POIS do not show on any of these, as you all know, except, for me, low blood pressure if in first days of POIS, and this is not seen as bad, health-wise - it is high blood pressure that would raise concern).

As for my problem solving abilities, I cannot comment, because I have no cognitive symptoms in POIS - but a whole lot of emotional symptoms, with fatigue and marked hypotension. 

However, I can confirm that, when out of POIS, I have a greater-than-average capacity to stay calm, to resolve personal conflict, to connect with strangers, to be nice and understanding to others.  Of course, when in full blown POIS, forget about compassion and kindness....hehehe.

So, I would say that we have to perform in the game of Human Life with a handicap, like in golf.  Do we have this handicap because we were real pros at this Game, and needed to be leveled with other players ?   Hehehe...who knows....  ;)
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Meshal

Re: a positive side of POIS?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »
Interesting thoughts, Meshal :)

One thing I can say for sure, is that, because of POIS, I have learned and applied a huge amount of information about how to be healthy and stay healthy, a way more than the average person.  I know about stress management, metabolism, diet, healthy food, unhealthy industrial additive, natural supplements and vitamins, exercise, yoga, meditation, psychotherapy, and so on.  Compared to average people, I am an "expert" in all of these fields, both at the cognitive level ( what I know) and at the practical level ( what I put in practice for years).

After over 40 years of POIS ( I am 53 now), I am quite healthy out of POIS, and do not have one single prescribed drug to take, so far.   For my business health assurance, I have the best rating possible, because my cholesterol, blood pressure, and so on, are excellent ( and POIS do not show on any of these, as you all know, except, for me, low blood pressure if in first days of POIS, and this is not seen as bad, health-wise - it is high blood pressure that would raise concern).

As for my problem solving abilities, I cannot comment, because I have no cognitive symptoms in POIS - but a whole lot of emotional symptoms, with fatigue and marked hypotension. 

However, I can confirm that, when out of POIS, I have a greater-than-average capacity to stay calm, to resolve personal conflict, to connect with strangers, to be nice and understanding to others.  Of course, when in full blown POIS, forget about compassion and kindness....hehehe.

So, I would say that we have to perform in the game of Human Life with a handicap, like in golf.  Do we have this handicap because we were real pros at this Game, and needed to be leveled with other players ?   Hehehe...who knows....  ;)

Hmm. being expert in all of those fields regarding fighting POIS, I've never thought of that and you're right actually I'm sure everyone who managed POIS in his past had to learn interesting information regarding health improvement. I think I'm turning to one now haha.

"I have no cognitive symptoms in POIS" I thought you had cognitive symptoms Quantum, hmm. So in your entire life you haven't been deeply unconscious after ejaculation? I believe that's a cognitive symptom. that alone is a huge burden, I would trade being paralyzed during POIS episode but for god sake I want to protect my brain at any cost. It's the most essential part after all.

I really like your answer, It kinda makes part of me at least thankful for POIS.

yet I would love If someone had cognitive symptoms can share his experience as well. since I have it too.