Author Topic: How to boost your testosterone level on a natural way  (Read 4005 times)

Vandemolen

How to boost your testosterone level on a natural way
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:14:19 AM »
I know there is already a topic about testosterone treament for POIS. But on my age I don’t want testosterone treatment yet. But I want to boost my testosterone level. It’s 12, on the edge of the minimum. So boosting my testosterone will not be a treatment for my POIS. But I hope the POiS will get a little bit less worse. And ofcourse for feeling better when not in POiS.

*Zinc. I know that taking Zinc and vitamine D helps to raise testosterone. I already take vit D. I used to take Zinc too, but I will start with that soon.
*Sports. And weightlifting. The problem is that my immune system is screwed and it’s not only POIS. So sports is difficult for me.
*Losing weight. When the weather gets better I want to hike more.
* Eat less sugar. I already stopped eating chocolate and candy. I used to eat it every night.
* Eat more flesh. I only eat flesh once or twice a month. I just not into flesh. I will try to eat more flesh. Chicken is also good to eat.
* Fish(oil). I eat fish twice a month. I will try to eat more fat fish. And start taking fishoil.
* Sleep. I have trouble in sleeping. I wake up at night or early in the morning. I can go back to sleep. But for raising testosterone deep sleep is important. After sexual avtivity deep sleep is very hard for me. I think there is a connection between the lack of deep sleep and some POIS-symptoms.

If you know something else please add it to the list.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:48:44 AM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: How to boost your testosterone level on a natural way
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 11:46:09 AM »
Thanks, Vandemolen. Useful information
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:28:48 PM »

*Zinc. I know that taking Zinc and vitamine D helps to raise testosterone. I already take vit D. I used to take Zinc too, but I will start with that soon.
*Sports. And weightlifting. The problem is that my immune system is screwed and it’s not only POIS. So sports is difficult for me.
*Losing weight. When the weather gets better I want to hike more.
* Eat less sugar. I already stopped eating chocolate and candy. I used to eat it every night.
* Eat more flesh. I only eat flesh once or twice a month. I just not into flesh. I will try to eat more flesh. Chicken is also good to eat.
* Fish(oil). I eat fish twice a month. I will try to eat more fat fish. And start taking fishoil.
* Sleep. I have trouble in sleeping. I wake up at night or early in the morning. I can go back to sleep. But for raising testosterone deep sleep is important. After sexual avtivity deep sleep is very hard for me. I think there is a connection between the lack of deep sleep and some POIS-symptoms.

If you know something else please add it to the list.

Fish: Tuna, Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters.
Flesh/Meat: Beef,
Leguminoses: Black Beans

It is also said that a diet with high carbs and a high protein content will boost testosterone levels. A diet containing only high proteint content might decrease testosterone levels, paradoxically.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/323325-meat-diet-for-testosterone/

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 02:39:00 PM »
Opposed studies :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22804876

Study from Dr Hayes (Houston) : 75g of glucose 15 to 25% od decreased testosterone level.

So, I don"t know.

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:34:16 AM »
* Eat more flesh. I only eat flesh once or twice a month. I just not into flesh. I will try to eat more flesh.

Not sure if I'd want to be an advocate for cannibalism lmao.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Hopeoneday

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 08:47:58 AM »
It could be all this:

Primary testicular failure is associated with increased luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels, and decreased total, bioavailable, and free testosterone levels. Causes include:

-Genetic causes (eg, Klinefelter syndrome, XX males)

-Developmental causes (eg, testicular maldescent)

-Testicular trauma or ischemia (eg, testicular torsion, surgical mishap during hernia operations)

-Infections (eg, mumps)

-Autoimmune diseases (eg, autoimmune polyglandular endocrine failure)

-Metabolic disorders (eg, hemochromatosis, liver failure)

-Orchidectomy

Secondary/tertiary hypogonadism, also known as hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, shows low testosterone and low, or inappropriately "normal," LH/FSH levels; causes include:

-Inherited or developmental disorders of hypothalamus and pituitary (eg, Kallmann syndrome, congenital hypopituitarism)

-Pituitary or hypothalamic tumors

-Hyperprolactinemia of any cause

-Malnutrition or excessive exercise

-Cranial irradiation

-Head trauma

-Medical or recreational drugs (eg, estrogens, GNRH analogs, cannabis)

Increased testosterone levels:

-In prepubertal boys, increased levels of testosterone are seen in precocious puberty. Further workup is necessary to determine the causes of precocious puberty

-In adult men, testicular or adrenal tumors or androgen abuse might be suspected if testosterone levels exceed the upper limit of the normal range by more than 50%.

https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/83686

But how can we test all this? "We need on milion dolars?" Maybe we can ask ronaldo or messi, neey-mar to?
Dr-pois.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 11:25:39 AM »
* Eat more flesh. I only eat flesh once or twice a month. I just not into flesh. I will try to eat more flesh.

;D
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Vandemolen

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »

Hannibal doesn’t have POIS. So...
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 05:13:32 PM »

Hannibal doesn’t have POIS. So...
Hannibal [Lecter, gruesome-cannibal character in “Silence of the Lambs” movie!]

All in good fun.

;D

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:32:19 PM by demografx »