Author Topic: POIS patient discovered  (Read 7218 times)

littleguy

POIS patient discovered
« on: November 28, 2017, 10:43:37 AM »
I guess I feel some of the POIS symptoms too but they are not as severe as some of the people here.
I feel heavy headed for about a day after ejaculation and have hard time remembering simple tasks. I am getting very weak. Have popping(cracking) sounds from backbone and joints especially knees. I can not exercise hard couple of days after episode but in a week everything becomes normal
I experience guilt(maybe due to religious reasons) and have a really deep sleep after ejaculating but still feel tired.The thing I am most worried about is Premature ejaculation during masturbation. I cum really fast I mean within 3 to 4 minutes. This is really really worrying
When I ejaculate during sleep these symptoms are barely noticable
I am suffering from these conditions since puberty and now I am 19 years old. I have never been in a relationship and gradually getting more and more distanced from girls.
I dont know how rest of my life will go. I am really depressed and worried about my future.
This is my first post on any forum.
I have no Idea what to do. Any advice will be of great help.
Currently I have abstained from masturbation for 4 months

I am currently confused if I have simple Premature ejaculation problem or POIS
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:50:11 AM by littleguy »

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: POIS patient discovered
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
Hi Littleguy and welcome to the forum,

You will find support and valuable information here.

What you describe sure sounds like POIS.

You mention premature ejaculation.  It has been noted by Dr Waldinger that POIS is often associated with premature ejaculation, so this is not unusual, many members have both.

You should safely and slowly try some of the things that have been proven beneficial for ther members.  Unfortunately, no single supplement or method is efficient for every POIS sufferer, because it appears that there is one than just one type of POIS.  Nevertheless, is it ery infromative to consult what have been helpong others, like at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448  .

Take your time, read information on the forum, and ask whatever questions you have, and also express yourself if you need to do so, this help to not feel like you are alone in the world with this condition!

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 10:58:09 AM »
Hello littleguy, have you tried niacin? It works really well in some of us, I would say it specially helps people with cognitive symptoms (that you seem to have though the physical ones are also important).

Since you're from Pakistan, I guess it won't be difficult for you to get some fenugreek. I found that it was helpful when dealing with POIS. Fenugreek helps you not going over the edge, it certainly diminishes your POIS and you could even manage to have some relationship.

Try adding fenugreek into your diet, with garlic, spinachs. Reduce or remove carbohydrates and sugar - avoid completely Monosodium glutamate (The flavour additive).

I am sure other POIS members could also help you.

littleguy

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:25 AM »
I learned about this condition and this forum recently so I have not tried anything yet. moreover I thought everyone experienced these conditions.

I am a student and no one really knows what I am suffering, so I guess getting my hands on some drugs wont be very easy.

I want to ask what if I abstain from masturbating, will it get better or worse?

littleguy

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 11:23:16 AM »
Can you give me more information about niacin

Moreover I could not figure out which type was I suffering from the chart as I don't suffer from any flu and only one type has PE listed as symptom.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 12:36:50 PM »
Hi again, Littleguy,

the POIS types Chart is neither definitive or complete, it is a work in progress where I try to gather as much information as possible on the different way POIS presents itself and the way it can be controlled and relieved. It is easier to consult this post than search for information gathered all around the forum, sometime in well hidden places, at the end of a thread.  Feel free to safely try one or more of those methods, one at a time, of course, and consult a health care practitioner for a confirmation that there are no contraindications for you.

As a matter of fact, PE could have been included in most of these types, I may add it as I have time to, this and many other details.

About niacin dosage and use, see these 2 posts:

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1108.msg15966#msg15966

and

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=319.msg4160#msg4160

And, we do not have all of the possible symptoms of POIS, we usually have the same every time, more or less.  I do not have flu symptoms neither, and, which is quite rare, I have no cognitive symptoms, but a lot of emotional symptoms.  You can find an extensive list of possible POIS symptoms at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2027.msg15927#msg15927 .  Obviously, no one has all of them, and the less one have, the better it is :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:40:41 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 12:42:17 PM »
I learned about this condition and this forum recently so I have not tried anything yet. moreover I thought everyone experienced these conditions.

I am a student and no one really knows what I am suffering, so I guess getting my hands on some drugs wont be very easy.

I want to ask what if I abstain from masturbating, will it get better or worse?

The niacin we buy is simply synthetized Vitamin B-3, you don't need a medial prescription. I tried it for the first time 6 years ago and it works 100% - It completely blocks cognitive symptoms, brain fog and mental fatigue. However, it doesn't work with constipation/bad digestion problems. I have tried other approaches to deal with this issue like eating in a healthy way (cutting carbs/sugar when possible).

A lot of people have talked here about promoting a healthy gut, and there should be some kind of relationship between it and our POIS.

This niacin should work: https://pk.herby.pw/Solgar-Niacin-Vitamin-B3-100-mg-100-Tablets

You just need to follow the niacin protocol (200 mg should be enough, take it 50 min before the orgasm, wait for the flush to appear). Try to control the doses and don't overuse if you find it succesful. Maybe you should contact a local doctor and tell him about niacin.

Regarding the fenugreek, I think you can buy it anywhere, specially in Pakistan.

If you abstain from Orgasm, you will end up having Nocturnal Emissions. I don't think your POIS severity will be affected in general if you have another O.

TkGhoul

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 03:14:00 AM »
It's very useful information.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »
It's very useful information.

Hello TkGhoul and welcome to the forum. Can you tell us something about your story?

Best Regards,

Raj

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 12:16:01 AM »
Take amla and raw turmeric in the morning on empty stomach and after dinner. This has helped me a lot. Stop masturbation immediately. Practice strict celibacy - refrain from astanga-maithuna (google it) until you recover. Stay away from phone and internet as much as possible. Practice pranayam for at least 30 mins a day. Drink 5-7 litres of water a day. Avoid tea, coffee, non-veg. Avoid constipation - this is one of the most common reasons for sexual weaknesses. Eat more fruits and green vegetables. Eat dates, walnuts, almonds, figs etc  (take these dry fruits with milk for better results but eat according to your digestion, don't overeat) Additionally, you can take ashwagandha, shatavar, safed musli and konch beej with milk 2 times a day. These will provide excellent strength to your body. And last but not the least, follow a strict daily routine - wake early before sunrise, sleep early, take shower on time, eat on time. I guarantee that you will definitely recover if you follow my instructions. I'm also recovering day by day by following these instructions.

Raj

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 12:34:48 AM »
Preserve your vital energy. Wastage of semen will result in loss of vitality. If you keep wasting it, you will get weaker and weaker. The weaker you get, the harder it will become for you to stop the habit. This is a vicious cycle. Stop following the medical websites and forums that promote masturbation and sex. Stop following filthy Western culture.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 10:06:56 AM »
“Filthy Western culture”?

Please stop!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »
Stop following filthy Western culture.

I'm converting to Islam at the moment to get rid of POIS, not having much succes yet. Perhaps I should let my beard grow, what do you guys think?  ;)

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 01:26:08 PM »
Preserve your vital energy. Wastage of semen will result in loss of vitality. If you keep wasting it, you will get weaker and weaker. The weaker you get, the harder it will become for you to stop the habit. This is a vicious cycle. Stop following the medical websites and forums that promote masturbation and sex. Stop following filthy Western culture.

Raj what you say is a common case of Dhat syndrome. In Indian culture, it seems that there is a widespread belief in some sectors that the "seed" must be preserved, and this causes a psycho-somatic condition called Dhat syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhat_syndrome

Of course, that does not mean that POIS is psycho-somatic in all cases, but it could be the reason in some cases as we can see in Quantum's track of POIS cases, especially in some people who have been immersed in a negative cultural background. There is not a "filthy" Western culture, it all depends on your point of view. If Western culture were the culprit, there would be millions and millions cases of POIS.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 06:57:44 PM »

There is not a "filthy" Western culture, it all depends on your point of view. If Western culture were the culprit, there would be millions and millions cases of POIS.

Thank you, Observer!

Excellent response.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Raj

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 02:46:03 AM »
I don't want to get into any debate. I wrote what I practically experienced. People in this forum are constantly researching on this illness but yet they found no permanent cure which was already described in Indian ayurvedic scriptures written over thousands of years ago. That's why, the saints in India used to practice "brahmacharya" which is the path to ultimate mental, physical and spiritual development. There are plenty of anecdotal evidences.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »
People in this forum are constantly researching on this illness...

That's the problem, there is barely any scientific research going on at all.

...but yet they found no permanent cure...

We don't even know what POIS is. That's why we need research.

which was already described in Indian ayurvedic scriptures written over thousands of years ago.

Can you extract from these scriptures what the cause of POIS is? If so explain.

That's why, the saints in India used to practice "brahmacharya"

My take on it, is that, there probably were some POIS sufferers at the time who did get relief while practising brahmacharya. These folks became saints and went into a state of celibacy, abstaining from sex. The improvement probably comes from abstainment while these saints are coupling it to spirituality or religion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmacharya
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:36:31 AM by Muon »