Author Topic: Muon's Case  (Read 145066 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Muon's Case
« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2022, 01:31:08 PM »
If there are signs of dysautonomia and if the refractory period is making use of autonomic pathways then why would the refractory period be unaffected?

Peripheral autonomic functioning and the male refractory period:
Evolving ideas about the male refractory period

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2022, 04:58:44 PM »
My Great Grandmother was born in 1892 and reached the age of 100 years. According to my mother she complained about gut issues, sensitive gut, when eating raw vegetables (like lettuce) which she avoided. She didn’t specify what kind of issues because that generation didn’t talk openly about these things. She wasn’t raised in the era of the modern food industry with all the additives.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #242 on: September 09, 2022, 02:57:39 PM »
I have no clue how to deal with brief moments of sexual arousal. Middle of head lights up which is then followed by systemic symptoms.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2022, 08:54:47 AM »
I have no clue how to deal with brief moments of sexual arousal. Middle of head lights up which is then followed by systemic symptoms.

Mast cell-neuron signaling?
Arousal: Neuron to MC?
Ejaculation: Ejaculate to MC to Neuron?

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2022, 03:39:17 PM »
I wonder whether there is local low grade neuroinflammation inside the brain present which is amplified by sexual arousal.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2022, 04:24:11 PM »
The words of this man is cutted in my brain while i was
reasarching orusall pois:

Anyways, a chronic viral infection means that any dopaminergic upregulation will be met with viral insult. It basically conditions the arousal system towards a hypoactive state by sheer immune punishment.

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/why-you-should-be-scared-of-enteroviruses-full-list-of-all-diseases-associated-with-ev.87840/
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2022, 01:14:15 PM »
The words of this man is cutted in my brain while i was
reasarching orusall pois:

Anyways, a chronic viral infection means that any dopaminergic upregulation will be met with viral insult. It basically conditions the arousal system towards a hypoactive state by sheer immune punishment.

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/why-you-should-be-scared-of-enteroviruses-full-list-of-all-diseases-associated-with-ev.87840/
Brainstem Abnormalities in ME/CFS: A Scoping Review and Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings

POIS/CFS/POTS could be brainstem pathologies as in overlap of affected areas within the brainstem.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2683.msg23766#msg23766

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2022, 01:00:37 PM »
Passing away during breastfeeding has, I think, to do with the nervous system that wasnt able to handle the amount milk. I still suffer from this issue where digestive function depends on the amount of food (power distribution?). It’s a known issue at the dysautonomia forum, the activated stomach that draws blood from elsewhere where it’s needed, inducing more dysautonomia.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2022, 06:57:33 PM »
Red dots on hand

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2022, 02:02:49 PM »
There is some kind of systemic block during exercise. I think it’s originating from an area within the brain that I can feel is being affected at these moments. Same area described in previous comments and is affected by sexual triggers.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #250 on: November 29, 2022, 09:06:37 AM »
I think there is a core problem with my body.

At the age of 2 days I turned blueish and passed away for a brief moment when getting fed breastmilk and recovered after cardiac massage. They adviced my mother to give me smaller portions. That was, I think, the proper advice.

So what probably happened was that increased demand/load for a particular function comes at the expense of another function.

I have a problem with large meals it can disrupt the respiratory rate, as in breathing becomes unregular. Happens when food is digested in stomach or at times of bowel movements. I get a sensation at the center of my head at these moments. This can be accompanied by altered general tension and weakness.

These symptoms also show up during sexual arousal/orgasm. The same area within my head gets excited/stimulated during sexual arousal/orgasm.

Heat trigger can do the same. I think the body tries to adjust to heat and create other problems in the body (is there sufficient "power").

Now I was never born with kyphosis, that developed as I aged. There is a slight general weakness and tension problems which leads to poor muscle stamina necessary for posture. Was this slight weakness always present during my life? If so then it might be related to the dynamics of this incident as a baby.

These connections aren't obvious when dealing with moderate to high level "systemic inflammation" especially when the sensation in the center of my head is subtle. The systemic "inflammation" dampened after treatment and some more when I aged after that.

======================================================

Summary: Brain sensation, weakness, altered tension, respiratory rate, digestion are related. I suspect that these are core symptoms. Something is underperforming brain related. And I suspect these symptoms are related to the event I had as a baby.

=======================================================

There is something else. When my mother has a sudden burst of acute stress, she can defecate herself. A trigger like that can lead to weakness in me. I can also have some light leakage of prostatic fluid, when having local stress in certain areas of my back or when posturing up, at the same time when I feel some kind of pressure in center of my head. It's like the stress making a particular (autonomic?) signal shootery or branching to an unrelated area if that makes any sense and losing slight control. Or some kind of inhibitory component doesn't act properly.

There was a guy on reddit who defecated himself during orgasm. He thought these were related somehow.

I also had some kind of "cramp" in my gut during orgasm in the past, not anymore though. Waldinger said that it was impossible.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 07:22:41 PM by Muon »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #251 on: November 29, 2022, 05:21:12 PM »

I have a problem with large meals it can disrupt the respiratory rate, as in breathing becomes unregular. Happens when food is digested in stomach or at times of bowel movements. I get a sensation at the center of my head at these moments. This can be accompanied by altered general tension and weakness.

These symptoms also show up during sexual arousal/orgasm. The same area within my head gets excited/stimulated during sexual arousal/orgasm.

Heat trigger can do the same. I think the body tries to adjust to heat and create other problems in the body (is there sufficient "power").

I also had some kind of "cramp" in my gut during orgasm in the past, not anymore though. Waldinger said that it was impossible.

I hawe this complitly the same, but in my case can be
so brutal sometimes.
But what is the rooot couse of this???(mil dolore quest).

Dysautonomia?
Thyroid?
Vagus nerve?
ANS , CNS disorders?
Acethylcholine?
Chronic infection in gut, body?
Havy metals toxicity?
Low stomach acid?
Lver , galblader.. panceras disorders?
Hormonal?

Why ours body not digesting food like normal peoples do?
Vagus nerve regulate a lot of this related to digestion,
swaloving, gag reflex,
but alsou vasular, cardiac, and brathing etc..

All this with make SIBO in my case and
with my CFS(stiffed
tired non workin muscules) is
figthing for my life literaly
sometimes from gas wich is prolapsing
upward in stomach and put enormes pressure
on my lungs heart and then brain to.
I get POTS  from this gass presure.

Crazy, i tryed seweral protocols for gut withouth
sussscess til now.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 05:26:36 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »
when I have no proper backsupport while sitting (generates stress), I get the impression that the middle part of the head is overworking when trying to maintain proper posture. This will lead to diffculties with breathing (need to put force into expanding chest/abdomen and breathing may stall or gets shallow).

It's worse when I eat food in the example above.

So I wonder whether parts of the brain are involved that signals the vagus nerve and wonder if the vagus nerve on its own could have reprogrammed parts of the immune system over time. It took some time to develop full intensity POIS (at least 4 years), this period might have been some sort of sensitization proces.

Rare events:
I also remember an event where I walked naked to the shower after a soccer match when I was 17. The ambient temperature was relatively low. Sudden general muscle weakness struck me for a few seconds. I had something similar at Age 27 when POTS peaked. The heat during summer triggered sudden selective weakness at muscles that are used for breathing. It was like someone sat on my chest, expanding the chest was difficult. The weakness stayed for 30 minutes at constant intensity, like a mathematical step function.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2022, 07:25:49 PM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/zza2x5/does_anyone_elses_pois_seem_completely/
Quote from: moviefan2222
gut cramps when I climax,

He developed POIS after the "booster" shot. Class switch towards non-inflammatory, spike-specific IgG4 antibodies after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination. I wonder if IgG4 sensitive receptors are involved.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:25:32 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #254 on: January 31, 2023, 06:14:27 PM »
My boyfriend poiser, has problems with breathing. With or with out pois. He says "he feels bloked breathing" Maybe there is a conexion But I do not know if it is a consecuence of pois or something else

For me it's twofold:
1)Muscles won't stretch out fully without applying force. May lead to stalling of breathing.
2)Automated function (constant respiratory rate) doesn't work properly, it needs manual input.

===========================================================

The nature of Bell's palsy: its aetiology, and the role of Herpes simplex virus

"Bell's palsy is due to a reactivation of HSV in the geniculate ganglion. During this process, neurotransmitters (opioid peptides) and interferon are produced. These cause local vaso-dilation and damage, particularly to the suprageniculate part of the facial nerve."

The Role of Opioid Receptors in Immune System Function

Down-regulation of cytokines and other inflammatory associated mediators. Depression of T cell mediated adaptive immune responses. Also reduced phagocytosis for Candida Albicans.

If you take a look at cytokine dynamics at page 1 you will see temporary suppression/depression for certain sets.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 06:17:08 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2023, 05:11:24 PM »
Sexual arousal triggers spot in middle of head. This seems to be coupled to some kind of systemic tension modulation. Response is immediate. The contact reaction in the urinary tract to semen seems to be more like an immune reponse to me. I wonder if POIS makes use of neuroimmune networks where these two examples are different triggers that both affect these networks. 

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #256 on: March 09, 2023, 02:16:08 PM »
Is POIS a spectrum of diseases where Central sensitization (syndrome) is one of them?
Chapter 2.7: "Although the prevailing view is that FM and related COPCs are not autoimmune disorders, and that classic anti-inflammatory agents are not of benefit in these conditions, there are some data suggesting that the immune system may be playing a role in their pathogenesis. Perhaps the most consistent finding noted to date is a mild elevation in IL-8, which is a cytokine associated with sympathetic function"

Some people who are susceptible to POIS may very well have "sensitive brains" as you said in your previous post, and something other than semen/orgasm may well trigger POIS-like symptoms for them. In my case, I probably have some kind of norepinephrine dysfunction (since milnacipran works for me).

Check this, I think Dr J. Goldstein calls this a windup.
Another scenario:
Glans penis (limp state and is not sexual related) becomes sensitive while walking or riding a bike that I have to stop walking for a few mins or stop riding the bicycle (I stop because the sensitivity increases with duration of movement up to the point that it hurts). The little friction it makes with my clothing seems to get amplified after repetitive motion. It gets better once I pause. (very mild tingling involved)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 02:18:24 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #257 on: March 15, 2023, 11:07:13 AM »
This is what I have written under the family members section a while ago:

My older brother's daughter
She reacted to dust and milk when she was a few years old. I asked if this was a true allergy but nobody knows.
Spontaneous bursts of saliva production
Sometimes she looks pale with dark coloration under her eyes.
Sugar cravings
Acne
She forgets to hydrate because she isn't thirsty. (I have this symptom, need to remind myself to drink)
She has light asthmatic-like symptoms at this moment in time (15 years of age, Dec 2019). Her lungs make sound when exhaling quick which makes her breath heavy afterwards.
Jan 2020, Runny nose when transitioning from warm to cold environment.

===============================================

Update:
My niece turned 18 and her health starts deteriorating characterised by gut problems. I expected something like this to happen eventually that’s why I took notes of her past symptoms. She thinks it’s IBS. Same age when I started to suffer from IBS like complaints btw. Her mother has gut problems as well.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 11:24:03 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2023, 08:46:55 AM »
I think there is a possibility that an information processing problem within the brain is involved. Sometimes sensory input seem to not register properly, like there is amplification or a weakened sensation. Other times there is an output response to input that doesn’t even make sense. This stuff happens on a daily basis btw.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 08:54:08 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2023, 03:00:30 PM »
Had an orgasm. Middle of head felt like it had been drained, heavy body systemically, altered tension, weakness, feels like there is a lack of (neurological/endocrine/cardiac?) pumping power. I will see if I can buy a blood pressure meter, although I suspect a neurotransmitter is involved. Inflammation and fatigue were mild and didn't bother me much. It seems standing prevents my brain from recovery. Weakness leads to stress, the latter makes me more sensitive to other triggers, like food.