Author Topic: Iodine  (Read 22879 times)

b_jim

Re: Iodine
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 03:31:47 AM »
Oh no, for my pleasure only :)
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 03:54:00 AM »

Oh no, [cuisine photo below is] for my pleasure only :)

Oh! :)

Looks   d e l i c i o u s  !!

Please send me some via FedEx! ;D

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:20:27 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

b_jim

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 04:45:02 PM »
Why not but when you will receive the bananas, they will be no so good. :/
You should try to do it yourself. But be careful with fire !
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »
;D ;D ;D

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »

...when you will receive the bananas, they will be not so good. :/

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:57:42 PM by demografx »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 06:49:38 PM »
Wtx is this?  Guys...you are starting warry me a litle :)  , you start talking only bananas :) 

Intresting article and reports down there https://chriskresser.com/low-t3-syndrome-i-its-not-about-the-thyroid/
Dr-pois.

b_jim

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 06:19:14 AM »
There is point I like a lot is the fact that a person with hypothyroidism feels cold.
And each time during winter, I feel cold quickly after ejaculation. Even taurine can't counter this symptom.

I have my iodine caps. Testing it soon.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:53:33 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 04:04:35 PM »
Wtx is this?  Guys...you are starting warry me a litle :)  , you start talking only bananas :) 
Yes we have all gone...bananas!

Hopeoneday

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 07:33:17 PM »
Wery intresting- liver, inflamation, suplements, guts isues, food intolerances...https://www.restartmed.com/reverse-t3/#tab-con-1
Dr-pois.

b_jim

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
Hours following ejaculation I'm very sensible to cold. Yesterday, I had painfull hands and finger after spending time working out. The temperature was cold but normal (0-1°C). We'll see if iodine may influence this symptom.

edit : I took 225 ug of iodine, without improvement.
I will try several times then I will try Tyrosine.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:26:26 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

JohnJames

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2018, 02:55:49 PM »
There are some people out there doing an "Iodine Loading" protocol thing, which involves taking many many times more than the RDA. Some people are having alot of good success with it with autoimmune diseases.

See: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/modern-diseases/the-great-iodine-debate/

Which has an interesting discussion on it. Seems some people think Halide poisoning is implicated in many autoimmune diseases.

I actually still think the gut is the culprit here atleast for me, and I would guess the reason why people on high dose iodine is successful is because iodine maybe has antimicrobial properties in the gut which would potentially remove/reduce the number of pathogenic bacteria in the microbiome?

Add that in with the salt loading they do, which also has antimicrobial properties.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:57:27 PM by JohnJames »