Author Topic: How to deal with your sexual pressure?  (Read 3173 times)

sheldon

How to deal with your sexual pressure?
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:10:47 PM »
Hey! I am 27 years old and come from Germany. Since some time, I got the strong suspicion that I suffer from POIS. Every time I masturbate, immediately after it I got kind of a restlessness: My heat starts to beat, often it is hard to get sleep and I get pain and tension in my neck and shoulder muscles. This state lasts at least the next day, where I get some headache too, have problems to concentrate, I am less motivated, sensitive to noise and kind of depressed. As this starts always after masturbating and lasts around 1 to 2 days, I assume this could be pois.

But now I have another problem related to this: When I abstain from masturbating, these symptoms vanish at first, but after some time I get quite uncomfortable, too. First of all, I think about masturbating and have a drive to it. Later, I got kind of restlessness, too. I am exited when going to sleep, and wake up earlier although not totally relaxed. I get bad mood and am kind of apathic.  Although all of this is not that bad than having pois, it usually ends with, that I got masturbating again and having pois afterwards. Although I do not really want it, I always dive back to relief my sexual needs. Usually it is hard for me to abstain longer than a week. I made it once for 40 days as kind of a challenge. This was far before I heard about pois and I did I for religious reasons. During this time I felt really good, but I tried to repeat this afterwards, but never made it again.

I feel myself in a dilemma: If I do masturbate I feel bad afterwards but if I don?t, I feel unconfortable too after some time. So what to do? Do you experience something similar? How do you manage to deal with this?

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: How to deal with your sexual pressure?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 04:47:25 PM »
Welcome to POISCenter, sheldon!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

MirkoThiel0

• wenn du deutsch bist dann schreib mich an :)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:27:50 AM »
Hey sheldon welcome.
I hope nobody is bothered about my language.
Meinst du mit restlessness das du im Bet Z.B nicht abschalten kannst und Schwierigkeiten hast deinen Körper still zu halten ?
Von dem Problem habe ich zwar noch nicht gelesen aber bei mir ist es genau so wie ich es beschrieben habe.

This state lasts at least the next day, where I get some headache too, have problems to concentrate, I am less motivated, sensitive to noise and kind of depressed. As this starts always after masturbating and lasts around 1 to 2 days, I assume this could be pois.

Das hört sich genau nach Pois an.

Zu deinem letzten Absatz, ja ich mache ähnliches durch, meist höre ich damit auf und nach 5 tagen bekomme ich alle 4-10 tage feuchte träume/nocturnal emission was für mich normales pois ist nur ein wenig schwächer, da überlege ich manchmal ob ich es nicht einfach auf normale weiße machen soll, somit habe ich wenigstens Spaß dabei.

im moment habe ich etwa 14 tage ruhe vor jeglichen austreten gehabt, ich habe das Gefühl das genau das auch negativ auf meine Stimmung wirkt auch wenn ich von einem feuchten Traum ja auch keine Befriedigung verspüre.

Ich wünsche dir das beste, lass wieder was von dir hören.

julius

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 04:08:21 PM »
Welcome Sheldon,

The answer to your question is actually quite easy. You mentioned in your post that the effect of masturbation is worse than the effect of abstaining from masturbation. The only right thing to do in this situation, is to abstain from masturbation.

This might be hard in the beginning and you might fail a few times. But eventually, you will manage to control yourself. What scared me off, is realising the amount of time I actually wasted because of it. One single release (pleasure of a few moments) results in throwing away complete days. Doing it many times, results in throwing away weeks over the time. Others move forward during that time, while we suffer and actually have to wait until we get better. It is not worth it.

I have one question for you. Do you also get sick after nocturnal emission (after a wet dream)?

Unvers

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »
I am doing abstinences of 7 days for now but sometims I think is too short, I need a couple of days to recover but my libido is back already the next day, for now I am living with this compromise, stay for long time in abstinence tend also to dull me.

In the past I managed to arrive to 60 days about but this made me depressed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:15:16 AM by Unvers »