Author Topic: POIS a changer ma vie..  (Read 3249 times)

Premier28

POIS a changer ma vie..
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:42:37 AM »
Hello, thank you for your forum and your support, it has been very instructive to read you, and its maide has affirmed me and dimuninu? the symptoms of (pois) I have 28 years and I (pois) since the age of 11 years old .. being at school I was a brilliant student .. but I have stopped being since I (pois) it was impossible to stay in class, I had to stop the I have known women superb, but I could not keep them because of my (pois) sympthomes .. I have sympthome like great tiredness for 4 days that am an orgasm .. brain fuss, social phobia, I can not even look at my loved ones in the eyes .. what works for me, 70% is taurine, coffee or tea, magnesium, cashew nuts, licorice and sardines, I plan to try creatine ..
during my episodes of (pois) I also have my complexion that turns yellowish and eyes that spades and surrounded ..
I hope we all find a solution to our illness that keeps us from living cor- rectly ..
excuse me for my english .. I wish you a good day, and good courage, thank you.

b_jim

Re: POIS a changer ma vie..
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 01:25:48 AM »
Salut, bienvenu parmi nous mais tu as fais une petite faute dans le titre :)

I feel like reading my own life story with your post. My Pois started at 14 years old, it have a really negative impact on my school (I missed my bac and I even had Pois episode during exams what a nightmare :s ). I missed the love of my life mainly cause of Pois.

I have too great improvement with taurine and little improvement with magnesium but not with cofee and tea. What about white sugar ?
Cashew nuts are suspected to release serotonin. This is something I never tried but why not.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:41:42 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: POIS a changer ma vie..
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 08:33:05 PM »
Hello, thank you for your forum and your support, it has been very instructive to read you, and its maide has affirmed me and dimuninu? the symptoms of (pois) I have 28 years and I (pois) since the age of 11 years old .. being at school I was a brilliant student .. but I have stopped being since I (pois) it was impossible to stay in class, I had to stop the I have known women superb, but I could not keep them because of my (pois) sympthomes .. I have sympthome like great tiredness for 4 days that am an orgasm .. brain fuss, social phobia, I can not even look at my loved ones in the eyes .. what works for me, 70% is taurine, coffee or tea, magnesium, cashew nuts, licorice and sardines, I plan to try creatine ..
during my episodes of (pois) I also have my complexion that turns yellowish and eyes that spades and surrounded ..
I hope we all find a solution to our illness that keeps us from living cor- rectly ..
excuse me for my english .. I wish you a good day, and good courage, thank you.

Bienvenue sur le forum, Premier28 !

I noticed you say that during POIS episodes, your complexion turns yellowish.  I am not a doctor, but this is usually a sign of liver problems - you could check with a health professional when you do have this symptom again.   

I have a sluggish liver, and it helps me a lot to support my liver and keep it clean, so I detoxify my liver with beneficial products,and drink plenty of clear water, regularly.  I have written a thread about liver detox an POIS, see at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2431.msg20521#msg20521 if interested in knowing more.  I have added a third, short post in this thread today, a simple explanation of some of the thing I do for optimal liver support.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259