Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 12:18:29 PM

:    
NEW !!!
2019 POIS Survey from Tulane Team !
#####   Click here for the link !   #####
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Please take a few minutes to fill it !!!
26493 2021 867
: Faguera
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Connecting several treatments with methyl cycle
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Connecting several treatments with methyl cycle  ( 13676 )
ThisType
: 53

« #15 : January 18, 2018, 09:47:22 PM »

Good job TT. I wwould like to know if you are normal or underweight and if you have malarbsobtion or gallbader trouble when eating fats or white sugar.
Hi b_Jim,
Thank you - I don't believe I have those symptoms - i am not underweight.
Best
TT
ThisType

« #16 : May 13, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »

updated current solution in top post
Jacob
: 13

« #17 : February 24, 2019, 06:19:32 AM »

Hi TT,

thank you for the great summary.

Has anyone noticed differences between different choline types? Choline-Bitartrat seems to be the cheapest type. In TT's Thorne supplement Phosphatidyl Choline is used. But there is also the option of Alpha GPC as a predecessor to choline.
I heard all types mentioned above result in 40% of actual choline. Lecithine is supposed to only have 13% actual choline.

Is there a reason why you didn't include Mytelase in this summary post? Has anyone tried Huperzine A as cholinesterase inhibitor?

Best wishes,
Jacob

2 day POIS - 6 month experimental phase on fully managing POIS started in June 2019
ThisType

« #18 : March 03, 2019, 07:32:34 AM »

Hi Jacob,
I'm not aware of a study/compatible between the different types, though I'm sure there is a difference. My suspicion is that of I get too early in the chain, it would be less effective (.e.g. if I have a limited rate of processing due to genetic mutations, further down the chain may be preferable depending on where that mutation is). It is likely worth looking into. You may find a subset of those on different threads here.
Best
TT
ThisType

« #19 : July 21, 2019, 01:51:06 PM »

** Update solution July 21 2019 **
For the last few months I've changed things around a bit. My suspicion was that vitamin b was only useful in that it increased my blood pressure or pulse. My routine, which continues to evolve, is now:
1) take 1 choline every morning regularly before breakfast (as milk reduced effectiveness for me)
2) exercise 3 times weekly (HIIT/Bike 12 miles high speed)
3) caffeine (1/3 cup black coffee no sugar or cream) on days with any brain fog.

At this point I do not notice pois for the most part and am sharp. I do find at times my patience in the evening is more limited (choline effect I believe).

« : July 21, 2019, 02:00:09 PM ThisType »
Iwillbeatthis
: 89

« #20 : July 21, 2019, 02:28:39 PM »

Alpha gpc messed me up big time, at first it was great and felt massively comforting and I felt like god but I found it was giving me extreme anger and now maybe I have BPD. I tried nannas stack but the alpha gpc worked best on its own. It then started throwing me off balance cognitively and was also giving me poor motor function bad eye contact /awkward body posture. Overall it was just too inconsistent. It also made my legs very heavy and stiff when doing exercise.

I do think I have problems with my methyl cycle but its annoying when no conventional doctor looks at this.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: