Author Topic: Vagus Nerve supplement  (Read 7727 times)

caveeater

Vagus Nerve supplement
« on: February 24, 2017, 07:20:22 AM »
I just received a supplement today that I've heard about which supports the vagus nerve function. It's called Parasym and contains choline, huperzine and carnitine. If was mentioned on one of the histamine intolerance blogs. I'll report back if it helps with POIS or anything else :)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Vagus Nerve supplement
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 08:44:05 AM »
Interesting, caveeater!

Try safely :)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:45:36 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »
I just received a supplement today that I've heard about which supports the vagus nerve function. It's called Parasym and contains choline, huperzine and carnitine. If was mentioned on one of the histamine intolerance blogs. I'll report back if it helps with POIS or anything else :)

Those are good ingredients to help the parasympathetic nervous system.  It should help with brain fog, memory problems, or any cognitive impairment, and should alleviate overinflammation, if it help reboot the CAP ( Cholinergic Anti-inflammatory Pathway )

Kepp us updated, caveeater!
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

caveeater

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 04:05:42 PM »
I tried it and I definitely felt "something". I functioned somewhat better the next day, had less brain fog. I also had more memorable dreams. I will experiment with it more...

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 04:21:14 AM »
Pls explain how you have low brain fog pls explain Thankyou
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

caveeater

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »
Hi Sameer, the brain fog is like...a feeling that my brain isn't working, my thoughts don't click together properly, I am unfocused and my thoughts are scattered. It's hard to be motivated to do tasks. And I know deep down I usually function better than this, when I'm not in POIS.

The lessening of the brain fog made me mentally sharper, my thoughts were more concrete and I could focus my attention better, including on the people around me and conversations. My ability to communicate was better.

Hope that helps..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:02:59 AM by caveeater »

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 09:28:53 AM »
Lol I asked you how you lower brain fog lol not the definition I am suffering with it for 30 years now
So how you lower it
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 11:08:13 AM »
I tried it and I definitely felt "something". I functioned somewhat better the next day, had less brain fog. I also had more memorable dreams. I will experiment with it more...

Very good. You seem careful about the placebo effect.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

joelawerence

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 02:11:26 PM »
Hi Caveeater. Any difference with regards to physical symptoms, like fatigue, body pain, etc? Those are my main issues.
33 years old, POIS for around 12 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »
When I take any supplements that increase acetylcholine, I get anxiety, depression and brain fog. Acetylcholine supplements also make my POIS worse. I need something to lower my acetylcholine...
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

ozmoses

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2022, 11:36:50 PM »
When I take any supplements that increase acetylcholine, I get anxiety, depression and brain fog. Acetylcholine supplements also make my POIS worse. I need something to lower my acetylcholine...

I'm the same. I need anticholinergics to function.  Look at chlorpheniramine and diphenhydramine antihistamines. They are sedating though.  The nootropic supplements piracetam, phenylpiracetam, and bromantane seem to be helpful too.  Medications like glycopyrrolate and oxybutynin are potent anticholinergic drugs which also are helpful against excessive urination, sweating, drooling, etc. 

crmfghtr

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 01:22:28 PM »
We have not heard back from you in awhile, was it a bust or does it work you think?