Author Topic: Doctors found ALA (Antinuclear Antibody) in my blood  (Read 12523 times)

b_jim

Re: Doctors found ALA (Antinuclear Antibody) in my blood
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »
immune system lead to a slowed rate of histamine clearance,

Brillant, very nice idea.

This could explain why many POIS sufferers report lifelong premature ejaculation, something that people with elevated histamine levels tend to report

I suspect taurine may have a low influence on premature ejaculation.
I wonder if taurine could influance histamines.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

caveeater

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 04:32:01 PM »
This theory makes so much sense!

All i can say personally is that I have a few genetic defects: one for  DAO production (needed to break down histamine), two in MAO (involved with mood), and one involved with adrenaline.

Removing allergenic foods from my diet helped me when I am both in and out of POIS. When I'm in POIS - my tolerance for certain foods is very low. Chocolate for example.

b_jim

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 09:11:06 AM »
PROS / CONS Histamine argument in Pois:

CONS :
-Anti-histamine (like loratadine) seems not work for me. Dr Waldinger seems not convinced by anti-histamines.

PROS :
- Histamine is linked to sleep/wake cycle and trouble of counsciousness (typical narcolepsy seems to share some symptoms with Pois).
- Cataplexy, other symptom of narcolepsy is a loss of musclar energy. I don't know if it could be compared to our loss of muscular energy in pois.
- Of course, all "allergic symptoms" in Pois like flu-like symptoms, eyes, itchings...
- Link between with vitamin D and food allergies pdf study
-Premature ejaculation.

I have to say that one my first strategy to attack Pois 20 years ago has been to contact narcolepsy experts, before the rise of the internet. Because cognitive troubles always been my most important symptoms and I found narcolepsy more or less close to Pois.

I made another hypothesis :

All what is a mast cell stabilizer can reduce Pois symptoms.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:04:20 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

Pois 2011

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 03:43:37 AM »
Anyone ever tried an histamine intollerance diet?

http://www.histamineintolerance.org.uk/about/the-food-diary/the-food-list/

Vandemolen

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 10:14:18 AM »
Hi Everyone

Doctors did full immune system blood tests and found raised levels of ALA (Antinuclear antibody) in my blood. I think this is a major find.
During orgasm dopamine and histamine are both released. I think in POIS, the histamine triggers production of ALA which then shuts down the cell nucleus and DNA activity.
This is an immunological disease as many of us thought on this board 15 years ago.
Has anyone else had these blood tests related to lupus done ??
Please post if you have and what were the findings ?

Bizzy
My ANA is too high: 1.160. Should be less than 1.80. The blood test was out of POIS. I saw that 1 other POIS-patient has a high ANA too.

I did not check my ALA. I have not discussed the result for ANA yet with my doctor. Maybe he will let me check my ALA foo. My anti-dsDNA was ok. So I guess I do not have Lupus. ENA was also ok. But my IgM was too high.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:23:11 AM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Dr Waldinger seems not convinced by anti-histamines.

That's because he doesn't take mast cell mediator symptoms into account.

Drew1312

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2020, 03:16:06 PM »
Thanks FloppyBanana and Quantum

No, I havent shared this information with the principle researchers. Im not sure how to. Im happy for someone here to forward my post to these doctors.

Bizzy

For your information, here are their e-mail contact:

Dr Marcel Waldinger:  dr.m.d.waldinger@gmail.com

Dr Barry Komisaruk:  brk@psychology.rutgers.edu

I think it may be better that you contact them yourself, in case they want some more information.

Also, like FB asked too, were you in POIS or out of POIS when the blood test have been done ?

I heard somewhere that Waldinger died

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 05:38:10 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business