Author Topic: White tongue  (Read 6329 times)

Vandemolen

Re: White tongue
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 05:36:08 PM »
In my opinion a POIS white tongue is not the same as a white tongue of candida-patients. It looks more like that pale tongue that people with too low iron have. At least in my case. Because I was a month on Fluconazole and during a month my tongue only turned more white.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:42:43 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

Re: White tongue
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2019, 02:06:46 PM »
No, it will not, but it will improve yours condition and you will hawe fresh breath, and that is wery important to me.
This wight tounge could be due to our bad digestion and reflux while we sleaping, and odher reason is mouth brething.
Yes maybe my white tongue is caused by reflux. I have reflux during the day. I just take a Rennie and then it is over. But maybe I also have reflux during sleep. And maybe I sleep so bad because of reflux. I like to sleep on a pillow with a bit of filling, so the pillow is not thick. Then maybe the chance of having reflux during sleep is bigger.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.