Author Topic: Economic news  (Read 3660 times)

b_jim

Economic news
« on: October 26, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »
I have to say since the end of 2010, the very bad economic news are a bigger source of anxiety than my Pois. I have spend a lot of time to understand how the global economy works. Europe is about to crash.  :'(

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Willem

Re: Economic news
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
Yes, a very bad situation.  Looks like a crisis is coming for both the US and Europe - sooner for Europe.  We've been making some very critical mistakes over the last several decades that are catching up with us. 

My goal is to arrive at a point where POIS isn't my biggest problem (by resolving my POIS issues hopefully ;)).  I think I'm almost there...

Ccconfucius

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 02:17:30 PM »
I have to say since the end of 2010, the very bad economic news are a bigger source of anxiety than my Pois. I have spend a lot of time to understand how the global economy works. Europe is about to crash.  :'(

i am taking economics right now so it keeps it my mind, but pois still dominates.
It seems this kind of depression happens every generation and this is just this generation.  But i think this time around at the end the east will come out with a edge on the west on economic domination.   Europe just like america is looking to china to buy their debts.   
How is china able to afford it.

With your understanding what caused all this,
 my teacher summarizes that the housing boom and bust was caused by freedy mac fannie mae reducing their restrictions as a result resulted in all the mess and since the world is so connected europe came down to.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:44:20 PM »
If you had to ask me, I'd say that China has had something up their sleeves for a couple of decades now, 15 yrs anyways. They liked how Hong Kong turned out, and using their numbers, began working the markets (not just stock).

They're a huge cash flow motor, enough to manipulate BIG time. Yoú'll see they´re behind this more than we suspect.

As far as the "freedy mac fannie mae" fiasco, I think that now that the pressure is on, weak links like them are much more vulnerable.

On the one side, I think it's a good thing, we all gotta get our crap together, and this will help. On the bad side, there's a big shift coming in the whole socio economic system, one that COULD get very complicated.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »
I think the economy is mostly influenced by oil prices and as our oil supply is used up prices on everything are going to keep rising slowly. Everyone is going to have to start learning how to live with less.

-but i don't know much about economics. I just know that our modern society is only possible because oil.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:09:44 PM by Vincent Marcus »
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513