Author Topic: Warrior's Diary  (Read 563 times)

warrioronthetrot

Warrior's Diary
« on: August 19, 2021, 02:40:41 AM »
Summary of my POIS, working solution, & ongoing experiments

My POIS symptoms:
Generalised anxiety (created & intensifies social anxiety), physical fatigue, and brainfog for at least 3-5 days depending on severity. These became exponentially worst the more I ejaculated in a short period of time. I would need to wait ~20 days of abstinence, to ejaculate and not experience POIS.

Supplement stack & habits which is 95%+ effective at reducing my POIS:
Raw garlic crushed & 1000mg fenugreek dry extract pill [Nature's Own] (taken 2hrs-30 minutes before & immediately after O), nicotinamide B3 500mg [Caruso's] (2-6 hours before O), & 1 teaspoon matcha green tea (30 minutes before O). High intensity exercise & sun also helps if POIS residue is present. I presently do not eat any gluten or dairy. I eat only real food: meat, vegetables, fruit, oats, potatoes, etc. I try my best to not consume refined sugar, soy, or vegetable oils. I also intermittently take Vitamin D3+K2 & OysterMax (which contains Vitamin B12, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, and Copper).

** After crushing garlic, wait 5-10 minutes for allicin to form for optimal results. Then coat it in a generous amount of honey top swallow.
** Taking Eclipse intense mints directly after consuming raw garlic is highly effective at removing the garlic stench. However, they contain unnatural colours, flavourings, and God knows what. So I am on the look out for a natural alternative long-term (possibly raw peppermint oil - although need to be careful of toxicity). Deodorant up, if you are using a natural deodorant like I do, then it probably isn't strong enough to give you a strong pleasant odour which helps reduce the stench of garlic emanating from your presence. In this case, I spray my clothing with strong deodorant that I like, but not directly onto my body. Be careful of consuming too much garlic, as it will leak out of your pours and smell. I find that I don't actually need an overly big garlic clove to reap the benefits - if the clove is too large, I cut it in half and still experience amazing benefits.
** Most effective brand of garlic pills in my experience thus far have been Australian NaturalCare (store in the fridge, non-peppermint oil). Sometimes you will burp up garlic with these bad boys, best taken with a meal or take a mint afterwards if going to a social situation.

Testing required:
I have confirmed that garlic & fenugreek alone do have at the very least a significant 85% effect at reducing most of my POIS. Sometimes however I feel like adding the matcha green tea & niacin helps to reduce it by an extra 10-15% (and possibly reduces fatigue, gives you more energy). This still needs to be proven & confirmed, it may be placebo.
Garlic pills are also a highly effective substitute for the pungency of raw garlic. I have tested this using "Thompson's garlic perles" with fenugreek, and experienced significant success at reducing POIS by 70%, however raw garlic seems to be much more reliable and potent. Raw garlic seems to give me insane levels of clarity and energy (a reality where I am thriving) compared to garlic pills, albeit the garlic pills are still effective to some extent (they definitely reduce the dread of POIS, anxiousness, and severe fatigue. However I still experience a low level brain fog, un-noticeable if engaged in work, and lower levels of energy compared to raw garlic - my body feels 'full' and alive after eating raw garlic, and my sensory clarity is insane!).
Need to test garlic on it's own too (without the fenugreek). For the most part, I take fenugreek & garlic only which gives me the most success. The other additions (niacin & matcha green tea probably help, but not certain).
It's also possible hyperventilation in addition to garlic & fenugreek may help speed up that 2 hour period of mild POIS buildup (which only lasts 2 hours anyway)

** I am finding that if I break and swallow the garlic pearl oil in my mouth (without ingesting the enteric coating) for some strange reason, in addition to reducing POIS, are also bringing about an "on edge" feeling I could only describe as the similar feeling some people experience from high doses of caffeine. It is unpleasant, and I am going to test a non-peppermint oil brand. This occurred using "Thompson's garlic perles".

1) One reason why the garlic pills may not be as effective as raw garlic is because it is enterically coated, which affects the synergizing process of the garlic and fenugreek. Need to test popping the actual garlic pills and ingesting fenugreek to see if it makes a difference (and to see if that strange 'on-edge' feeling returns with a non-peppermint oil brand).

2) Another reason, is simply because nature knows best, and you can't get better garlic than raw garlic itself.

Raw crushed garlic = Extremely effective at reducing POIS & gives me excess energy.
Garlic pills = Effective at reducing POIS by 80-85% while energy levels are still relatively low. Best brand is Australian Naturecare

Overwhelming Success with Fenugreek & Garlic: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=27.msg41882#msg41882

Testing Garlic Pills Effectiveness Compared to Raw Garlic: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=27.msg42022#msg42022

My POIS story: https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/o98vcg/my_experience_with_pois_healing/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:09:30 PM by warrioronthetrot »
Garlic, fenugreek, niacin, & matcha green tea

Clues

Re: Warrior's Diary
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 05:31:05 AM »
Thanks for posting. Lots of interesting stuff in your reddit post especially, thanks for that.