Author Topic: Information about Cytokines and other biological substances  (Read 6301 times)

Nas

Re: Information about Cytokines and other biological substances
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2019, 10:53:00 AM »
I think we are VERY CLOSE of the Pois secret.
it's hard for me to understand all these elements. I need some hours to work on this.
I wouldn't be that optimistic b_jim, but hey, maybe we can hit some sort of Jackpot and accidentally find a universal solution? or even a bio-marker?

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
it's hard for me to understand all these elements. I need some hours to work on this.
I wouldn't be that optimistic b_jim, but hey, maybe we can hit some sort of Jackpot and accidentally find a universal solution? or even a bio-marker?

Nas, I’m hoping for the Jackpot, even after 12 years of this forum work.

b_jim, I love your Spirit!

Demo
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Nas

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2019, 12:11:58 PM »

Nas, I’m hoping for the Jackpot, even after 12 years of this forum work.

b_jim, I love your Spirit!

Demo
I've been recently going into an emotional spiral where I just keep thinking of all the relationships that I could've had and that was getting me horny which made me relapse alot these recent days, so I've also been taking cigarettes after orgasm, cigarettes if you don't know, give me POIS. This I think was too much of a load on my metabolic mechanism of POIS and I think that gave me some sort of anemia ( general weakness, pain in the kidneys, my throat feels rigid, dizziness, tiredness, etc.) Perhaps if I can figure out what type of anemia I'm suffering from I can trace it back to its metabolic cycle. According to this thread, it could b3 deficiency however I don't have pellagra symptoms, I think it's more similar to D3 deficiency. Maybe I'll do general serum vitamins in the future. We'll see.

b_jim

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2019, 03:16:21 PM »
Some guys spoke about Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis. Clearly, the symptoms are the same that Pois : flu-lik, memory, speech/cummonication, insomnia, vision, muscular....

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

b_jim

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »
It's like if we lose controle of NMDA's after ejaculation.
The elements keeping controle of sex homeostasis (testosterone level, semen regeneration) might be the same keeping controle of the NMDA.

So we can keep the one the system in balance, but not both in the same time because some element might be missing (mg in my case).

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

Nas

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
The elements keeping controle of sex homeostasis (testosterone level, semen regeneration) might be the same keeping controle of the NMDA.

So we can keep the one the system in balance, but not both in the same time because some element might be missing (mg in my case).
Can be a good explanation but it has to be proven.

Nas

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2019, 01:11:58 PM »

Quote from Nanna:
"  Kynurenic acid (KA) prevents any activation of the NMDA receptor (NMDAR). This is how it turns off the neuron. So not even glutamate can activate NMDAR once KA blocks the glycine site. Herbs like Tribulus or Wormwood may be able to overcome this block of the NMDA receptor, but playing with NMDAR is a dangerous game due to excitotoxicity. Niacinamide is known to prevent glutamate induced excitotoxicity. So while you are trying to excite this receptor, you may want to take Niacinamide as a safety. You can look in the literature for the appropriate Niacinamide. I personally, do not think Kynurenic acid or the NMDAR is the problem in POIS. Something that might be safer to try is beta-alanine (see post)."

Nas

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2019, 06:07:01 PM »
Where does the KYNA metabolic activation primarily occur? Is it only in the CNS, or the peripheral nervous system, or anywhere ? 

Nas

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2019, 04:45:18 PM »
"COX-2 inhibitors down-regulate indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, leading to a reduction in kynurenine levels as well as reducing proinflammatory cytokine activity." from wiki
I tried celebrex many times and many different NSAID's but with no success. Should this be a sign that this theory is false in my case?

Nas

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2019, 11:54:46 AM »
Just tested Glycine powder. I took about ~2000mg dissolved in water after orgasm and no significant effect was observed.