Author Topic: POIS Wikipedia page vs a link to Poiscenter.com  (Read 7789 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: POIS Wikipedia page vs a link to Poiscenter.com
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 09:38:26 AM »

Just a quick question, is it possible to make a link to "poiscentre" wikipage under the
"see also" part of "POIS" once the "poiscentre" page is put up?

I think no, because as I said, only scientific references seem to be accepted on wikipedia health conditions pages.

I already had put a link to poiscenter in the "see also" section that once have existed on the POIS wiki page.  It has been deleted some time after.

That is why creating a Poiscenter wiki page seems to me to be the way to go.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

manhei1994

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2016, 09:48:30 AM »

Just a quick question, is it possible to make a link to "poiscentre" wikipage under the
"see also" part of "POIS" once the "poiscentre" page is put up?

I think no, because as I said, only scientific references seem to be accepted on wikipedia health conditions pages.

I already had put a link to poiscenter in the "see also" section that once have existed on the POIS wiki page.  It has been deleted some time after.

That is why creating a Poiscenter wiki page seems to me to be the way to go.

I see, we should work on creating a new page.
My life has been affected by this disease over the last 10 years

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »

Great idea!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business