Author Topic: No POIS after this (No Solution)  (Read 8494 times)

jonny88

No POIS after this (No Solution)
« on: February 27, 2016, 12:12:47 PM »
Hi

It's just a Information to understand POIS, do not try this. Its not legal, makes you addicted and can ruin your life!

Somebody with POIS did a Experiment with low dose Cocaine. So he had a Orgasm (without sex) while on it.
Results: On the next day, he had no POIS (0%), he felt the opposite of it, he felt good & happy. It's not the effect of the drug.
His second try: 1h after C* comedown, he had 100% POIS on the next day.

Wikipedia:

"Cocaine acts by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. This results in greater concentrations of these three neurotransmitters in the brain."

So the receptors were blocked by C* that's why he didn't had POIS next day.

He tried "Ritalin" too wich got the similar effect like C* and hat 30% less POIS.

Maybe we can build on it and find another legal solution that works that way healthy.

He tried "Omega 3 fats" / "fish oil" before sex, results: He was very horny, he came very fast and had no control about it and: The POIS 30 minutes after O were much much stronger than usually. He was very depressed felt a lil bit schizophrenic.

He tried alcohol before O: 60-70% less pois next day.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: No POIS after this (No Solution)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »
...Maybe we can build on it and find another legal solution that works that way healthy...
Excellent idea

Welcome to POISCenter, jonny88.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:24:01 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Going less Crazy

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 01:30:36 AM »
Yes.  I can see cocaine blocking POIS symptoms as the high dopamine and especially epinephrine will cause inflammation to drastically lower.

I've experienced the same results with claritin D.  The pseudoephedrine seemed to block the inflammation attributing to pois by increasing epinephrine and dopamine.  So cocaines POIS diminishing effect is probably highly related to my claritin D experience.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

portuguese_poiser

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 09:02:22 AM »
Alcohol is also famous for "curing" POIS . Maybe the idea of "it's all in your head" isn't wrong at all . It's just not in the way docs sell it. It's well known the relationship between alcohol and dopamine . I think the trauma and the stress i had in my childhood originated/induced some type of "deficiency" on the brain . This post deserves more attention , i'm not an expert on drugs but we should give this "cocaine" thing more attention , maybe our answer is here (just the answer for a real cure , cause coke is out of question ). It's well known that dopamine deficiency provoques a big range of symptoms . In my opinion , most of our "treatments" consist in things that have a relation with our neurology .

Scrub

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:43:36 AM »
Wow, very interesting, illegal and risky, but is clear that POIS is related to some neurotransmitter dysfunction. I'd bet on acetylcholine/dopamine disorder which causes POIS.

Drugs, diet or supplementation involving dopamine and acetylcholine boosters seems to prevent or fix POIS.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 10:56:30 AM »
Yes , it did discussed alredy about that.
I got this effect from coffeine-cofee
(but unfortinatly i am intolerant on cofee).
I am "complitly different" person after cofee ingestion, helping for  MG
symptomes , my body posture became normal because nervoz system work...
We must not forget prolactin role here, when dopamine go high then
prolactine get lower.
Prolactine hawe good benefits,
but it can couse inflamation proceses
acording my resarch.
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 11:04:37 AM »
Wow, very interesting, illegal and risky, but is clear that POIS is related to some neurotransmitter dysfunction. I'd bet on acetylcholine/dopamine disorder which causes POIS.

Drugs, diet or supplementation involving dopamine and acetylcholine boosters seems to prevent or fix POIS.
Yes you are wright here, intresting disccusion is mentioned on russian forum, about
upregulated or downregulated receptors.
Dr-pois.

swell

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 01:38:11 PM »
O well, I have been taking low-dose synthetic cocaine since a decade (for my Attention deficit) with only in-direct effect on POIS.  Cocaine or amphetamines give you a euphoria (short-lived) which can "mask" POIS symptoms "temporarily" but it is no lasting solution.  Euphoria is that "very strong motivating feeling", a temporary, you gain muscle strength also, you feel like a god but long-term it retards protein synthesis and growth, which is why I have to take drug holidays. 

The most healthy solution I have found so far is T3 hormone.

Hi

It's just a Information to understand POIS, do not try this. Its not legal, makes you addicted and can ruin your life!

Somebody with POIS did a Experiment with low dose Cocaine. So he had a Orgasm (without sex) while on it.
Results: On the next day, he had no POIS (0%), he felt the opposite of it, he felt good & happy. It's not the effect of the drug.
His second try: 1h after C* comedown, he had 100% POIS on the next day.

Wikipedia:

"Cocaine acts by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. This results in greater concentrations of these three neurotransmitters in the brain."

So the receptors were blocked by C* that's why he didn't had POIS next day.

He tried "Ritalin" too wich got the similar effect like C* and hat 30% less POIS.

Maybe we can build on it and find another legal solution that works that way healthy.

He tried "Omega 3 fats" / "fish oil" before sex, results: He was very horny, he came very fast and had no control about it and: The POIS 30 minutes after O were much much stronger than usually. He was very depressed felt a lil bit schizophrenic.

He tried alcohol before O: 60-70% less pois next day.
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

swell

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
sorry I didn't mean to undermine scope of cocaine :), it could be relevant.  Now that I think of it, I do like my Adderall A LOT.  Just read that (as Going less crazy pointed out) it is a clinically significant anti-inflammatory through dopamine agonism, controls:   
NLRP3 inflammasome-dependent inflammation
neurotoxin-induced neuroinflammation
LPS-induced systemic inflammation
monosodium urate crystal (MSU)induced peritoneal inflammation.
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 02:02:01 PM »
Wikipedia:

Wikipedia:
"Hyperforin may be a constituent responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic properties of the extracts of St. John's wort.In vitro, it acted as a reuptake inhibitor of monoamines (MRI), including serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, and of GABA and glutamate"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperforin

Just to give people an idea to experiment with..

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 02:07:01 PM »
My psychiatrist years ago, when I reported to him dopamine/POIS theories (from b_jim), thought POIS could be countered by cocaine.

He added that it would be irresponsible for him to suggest experiments :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2020, 09:25:21 PM »
NLRP3 inflammasome-dependent inflammation

Also a nice parameter to investigate for POIS research. Isn't this intracellular inflammation?

From tuning the brain:
"Androgens such as testosterone increase the secretion of dopamine, probably by decreasing the activity of the dopamine transporter. Ritalin and cocaine also have this action. Androgens also increase DA by interacting with NO"

"Adderall works both by inhibition of dopamine reuptake and by increasing secretion of norepinephrine and dopamine. Inhibition of dopamine reuptake by blocking the plasma membrane dopamine transporter is the primary mechanism of action of methylphenidate (MPH, Ritalin) and cocaine."

Nitroglycerin may work as well. I bet this is one of the possible pathophysiologies of POIS. Hmm medical cocaine is available in The Netherlands, nitroglycerin is much cheaper though.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:06:41 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 12:04:07 PM »
I wonder if someone with premature ejaculation has tried ecstacy. It increases serotonin in the synapses.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 02:30:19 PM »
The sigma-1 receptor as key common factor in cocaine and food-seeking behaviors

Some POISers mention food seeking behaviour in POIS mode especially junk food. Cocaine shuts this Ghrelin(?) mediated behaviour down via Sigma-1 receptor agonism. POIS itself could be an antagonist of Sigma-1 receptor.