Author Topic: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread  (Read 70909 times)

Muon

Re: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread
« Reply #555 on: September 21, 2020, 01:26:52 PM »

BoneBroth

« Reply #556 on: September 21, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »
The last two QRMA-tests I have done 2018 and 2020 (a week ago) showed significant deficiencies in nutrients that are involved in blood vessel health: magnesium, copper, silicon, vitamin C, Q10, Vitamin B3 (niacine), vitamin B2 (B2 is reformed to B3 when B3 is low), Vitamin K and the amino acid Lysine.

Consequently I had low values on:

Blood Viscosity
Vascular Resistance
Vascular Elasticity
Coronary Artery Elasticity
Skin Collagen

Either you are sceptical about the results from frequence analysis or not, the results make perfectly sense to me because I have significant varicose veins on my legs and feets, blood pooling redness on the skin, acne, dry skin and easy to get bruise. On POIS wrinkles show up that were not there before.

Since one week ago I have added those nutrients to my SIBO/FODMAP protocol and hope to see improvements but that migh take months. I suspect that I might have bad absorption capability in the small intestine (a hair analysis confirmed this) since I have SIBO.

I also have bough a step-meter and trying to make 10 000 steps each day, but when having POIS I get pain in all muscles involved in exercise (achilles tendon/tights).

But I need to excercise and drink lots of water - otherwise the blood seems to be pooling and symptoms get worse.   

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 07:29:53 AM by BoneBroth »
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

nanna1

« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2020, 11:56:27 PM »
Hi BoneBroth,
How did you test for human papillomavirus (HPV)? Do you have the details for this test?
- Viruses 20,954 (papillomavirus, adenoviruses)
POIS clusters: 1,3,4,5,7
POIS criteria: 1,2,3,4,5
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
Find medical test: https://www.findlabtest.com/

BoneBroth

« Reply #558 on: September 23, 2020, 02:00:23 AM »
Hi BoneBroth,
How did you test for human papillomavirus (HPV)? Do you have the details for this test?
- Viruses 20,954 (papillomavirus, adenoviruses)

The papillomavirus / adenovirus was confirmed with a BICOM BodyCheck2 machine. Attaching the section on that from the report. The hight values of the viruses was a bit surprising to the terapeut. I wonder if this has to do with my dermatitis like symptoms in my forehead and how to get it confirmed with other methods.
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

Journey

• INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #559 on: September 23, 2020, 02:11:52 AM »
It's count of viruses?
INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019 when realized by abstaining that O/WD gives POIS, likely had it since puberty, fatigue, brainfog, clumsier, slower thinking/processing, voice volume goes down, sometimes harder to look in eyes, lower stamina/strength

Journey

« Reply #560 on: September 23, 2020, 02:16:23 AM »
I match most symptoms of this POISer and are from post-ussr state too (Latvia), I wonder if Eastern European POISers are more cognitive, eartly-onset types? Maybe some environment factor makes 1 POIS type more likely to be in places. His TSH is similar to mine.
INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019 when realized by abstaining that O/WD gives POIS, likely had it since puberty, fatigue, brainfog, clumsier, slower thinking/processing, voice volume goes down, sometimes harder to look in eyes, lower stamina/strength

BoneBroth

« Reply #561 on: September 23, 2020, 02:18:18 AM »
In the last case published by Nanna1 "POSTORGASMIC ILLNESS SYNDROME: A CASE FROM PRACTICE (2013)" (in Medical Tests Results) the person has many hormones in the lower intervall:

Luteinizing hormone: 3,1 (1,7-8,6) (stimulates testosterone in testicles)
FSH: 3,8 (1,8-12,4) (sperm stimulating)
Total testosterone: 10,64 (8,69-29) (anti-inflammatory, anabolic)
Free androgen index: 45,08 (33,8-106)

Journey

« Reply #562 on: September 23, 2020, 03:13:01 AM »
In the last case published by Nanna1 "POSTORGASMIC ILLNESS SYNDROME: A CASE FROM PRACTICE (2013)" (in Medical Tests Results) the person has many hormones in the lower intervall:

Luteinizing hormone: 3,1 (1,7-8,6) (stimulates testosterone in testicles)
FSH: 3,8 (1,8-12,4) (sperm stimulating)
Total testosterone: 10,64 (8,69-29) (anti-inflammatory, anabolic)
Free androgen index: 45,08 (33,8-106)
Afair LH, FSH (pituitary hormones) don't need to be high if T is ok, low pituitary hormones but high T means balls are responsive to LH so it doesn't need to be produced a lot, high pituitary, low T mean problem with balls so pituitary compensates, while in lower range, T is there so it mean the person produces it but not as high as it could be for some reason. It could be toxin, virus, inflammation, etc. depresses full T output and might be linked to POIS.

mardi

« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2020, 04:49:39 AM »
Do you have lower back problems, in particular the spine?
[/quote]

no, no such problems