Author Topic: Any of you have trouble gaining weight?  (Read 4274 times)

DEANNX

Any of you have trouble gaining weight?
« on: November 24, 2015, 05:35:49 PM »
and also my face will get really saggy and face muscle will get really loss. anyone know solution for that?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:07:04 PM by DEANNX »

staypositive

Re: Any of you have trouble gaining weight?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
I just had to double my portions. I'm also working out.

b_jim

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 07:02:32 PM »
I have a good tip.
My weight was very stable the last 20 years (skinny 132lbs). And I took 11 lbs this year !
The secret is vitamin D.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

DEANNX

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 07:08:07 PM »
I have a good tip.
My weight was very stable the last 20 years (skinny 132lbs). And I took 11 lbs this year !
The secret is vitamin D.
is there a link bewteen vitamin D and weight gain???

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 02:11:48 PM »
No, not any links. But vitamine D  levels is linked to Tesosterone levels which is important for muscles. I will continue  Taurine/vit D in 2016 with the hope to increase weight and reduce Pois.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:13:22 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

DEANNX

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 02:53:41 PM »
No, not any links. But vitamine D  levels is linked to Tesosterone levels which is important for muscles. I will continue  Taurine/vit D in 2016 with the hope to increase weight and reduce Pois.
thats interesting, i think i will try that as well. thanks for your tip.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 04:55:10 AM »
Dean you may also want to look into contributing factors in your diet.  Just from my own experience I suffered 7-8 years of POIS not having a slight clue that my diet was the main culprit and causing POIS.  I also looked thin but that has improved.  Check my bio.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

DEANNX

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 11:00:21 PM »
Dean you may also want to look into contributing factors in your diet.  Just from my own experience I suffered 7-8 years of POIS not having a slight clue that my diet was the main culprit and causing POIS.  I also looked thin but that has improved.  Check my bio.
In my case, I dont think diet have much to do with it, I actually tried many diets but they dont seem to help my POIS at all.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 10:44:41 PM »
If you find that after any meal you still feel the same than its probably not a factor for you.  However if you eat pasta and find yourself feeling noticeably worse, then id look into that.  That's exactly how I found out about my gluten slash grain sensitivity.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily