POIS Life Style > The Down Side

Latest Ideas on NE Avoidance

(1/10) > >>

COLM_2:
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has some tips please.

Am under pressure at work and last week, had an NE, and basically survived on pain killers for a few days to cope on the post POIS phase. Got through to end of the week.

By way of an update, nutritional approaches and supplements have enabled a gradual 2 point reduction (on a 10 point scale) in my normal POIS post O phase.

NE's not so sadly.

If anyone has any up to date techniques they can share on avoiding this unplanned and potentially disastrous career threat, apart from the supplements.

Thanks.
COLM

demografx:
Colm, NE's were my biggest nightmare. Innocent physical release turned my life upside down for 4 days. And unavoidably!

I empathize HUGELY, but the only way mine finally stopped was...aging!

Defsync thinks he found a solution/treatment. It might be on Mat780's POIS Info Website (link is on our Welcome page).  Or you can IM him.

Also, there are nearly 800 posts at NSF on NE:

In the Google Search box, type:
nocturnal emission NE POIS site:http://thenakedscientists.com
Careful to use spaces and no-spaces as shown.

NE's were a soul-killer for me, sad to report.

Best wishes, Colm!

Quantum:

--- Quote from: COLM_2 on September 30, 2015, 03:32:56 PM ---Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has some tips please.

Am under pressure at work and last week, had an NE, and basically survived on pain killers for a few days to cope on the post POIS phase. Got through to end of the week.

By way of an update, nutritional approaches and supplements have enabled a gradual 2 point reduction (on a 10 point scale) in my normal POIS post O phase.

NE's not so sadly.

If anyone has any up to date techniques they can share on avoiding this unplanned and potentially disastrous career threat, apart from the supplements.

Thanks.
COLM

--- End quote ---

Hi Colm,

What works for me is "preventive" release at a safe time, when I know I will have time to recover.  Now that I am 50 y/o, once a month, if it happens that I had no release for this long, is enough to prevent NE ( but the length of time will vary from one to another ).  It may not be the same for everybody but in my case, I have a NE if I did not had a release for a prolonged period, and that my "prostate is full" and need to empty a bit. As a sign that it may happen soon, I can sometime have a small leak caused by a normal bowel movement ( as you may know, the prostate is situated just behind the rectum).

Also, when critical to avoid NE, I avoid anything that could trigger my desire, like photos or movies or else.  I have found that "leftovers" in the imagination and mental could lead to having a NE that night.

It is also better to avoid what boosts testosterone, libido or prostate function, like zinc supplements (and food rich in zinc like oysters), lycopene, vitamine E, pumpkin seeds, maca, and the like.

You may try to keep some notes about what you had as food or supplements, and if anything special happened on the day just before the NE, and you may identify some specific NE triggers for you.

I hope that will help you a bit, Colm

demografx:

--- Quote from: COLM_2 on September 30, 2015, 03:32:56 PM ---
...had an NE...potentially disastrous career threat...

--- End quote ---

"Career threat"? I remember once that I gave an important business speech the day after an NE.

Combined with jet lag (which inexplicably was always as bad as POIS in and of itself), I'm *certain* that I came across as a complete bumbling idiot! I wasn't smart enough to take a painkiller. But I was so upset, that I got drunk afterwards to forget my bomb of a speech. Drunk at a conference = career threat #2.

Sheesh!

demografx:
Defsync :

--- Quote ---

Hello peoples.
I have returned with a small bit of useful info.
I have found a new regiment thats really helped me stave off unwanted nocturnal emissions.
I consume one Monster Energy Java drink a day. Thats it. Now how does this work? Not sure why this particular energy drink is so potent, but it seems to noticeably "desensitize" one as well as lower the sexual urge. I used to use dream control and take a muscle relaxer etc etc. For whatever reason though drinkin one of those Monster Java energy drinks a day has made avoiding NE's so much easier. Im not gonna even begin to dissect the reason, I just know that it works fairly well. Also relieves minor aches and pains, this particular brand of energy drink, so might be helpful for those who have O'ed as well? Anyways, fight the good fight. Im out. Peace

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version