Author Topic: Update on POIS Study--Lab studies starting ~ July 7  (Read 6707 times)

DrNanWise

Update on POIS Study--Lab studies starting ~ July 7
« on: June 30, 2015, 10:23:14 AM »
Dear Members,

Dr Nan Wise here to update you regarding our continued progress.

We will begin the first leg of our lab studies immediately following the July 4th holiday.  This phase involves collecting physiological measures (cardiac variability, etc) before and after the induction of POIS symptoms via self-stimulation to orgasm.  We will add the Vagus stimulation component to that protocol once we have final empirical results regarding the efficacy of the Vagus stimulation device. The final lab component -the fMRI scanner studies --will then follow.

As you know, we have been collecting extensive new POIS survey data which will be compiled.  Please do take the POIS survey if you haven't already--and also let others know to take the survey.

Thank you for your kind patience.

Dr Nan

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Update on POIS Study--Lab studies starting ~ July 7
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:00:28 PM »

Thank you, Dr. Wise, for explaining the proposed schedule plan of our study.

It's great to know that the first phase of participation (collecting physiological measures before and after POIS induction) begins immediately after the July 4th holiday -- which is just right around the corner!

Best wishes,
demo & Daveman
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
Dear Dr Wise, I would like to know if you will run some blood work looking for biomarkers for POIS or will you just look at the fMRI?

fidalgo

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 10:11:00 AM »
I have one doubt. I already answer the survey but I forgot to put some informations. Can I edit?

BluesBrother

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »
I have one doubt. I already answer the survey but I forgot to put some informations. Can I edit?
Please send an email to survey@poiscenter.com and let us know which part you would like to edit (a specific page or everything?)
Used to have brain fog, flue-like symptoms, un-refreshing sleep, extreme exhaustion, muscle and joint pain, digestive problems, social anxiety, urge to urinate frequently.
Used niacin in the past. Now using nanna1's maintenance stack. Exhaustion and brain fog now main problem. 3-day POIS cycle

fidalgo

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:05:09 PM »
Please send an email to survey@poiscenter.com and let us know which part you would like to edit (a specific page or everything?)

I would like to edit my survey. In reality, I want to add a information. I forget to mention tha different aspect of my sperm.

Before POIS, my sperm looks normal, white. When I start to have POIS, my sperm change a lot. It becames yellow with some solids parts (like gelatine). Like a litle worm of sperm. The volume of sperm increase a lot too.

Other thing is that my sperm are too strong, he goes in a distance much high than normal.  He can reach 2 meters. All women surprises with that.

PS: I send the email