Author Topic: NORD Interim Report for POIS Study  (Read 286005 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: NORD Interim Report for POIS Study
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2016, 03:10:42 PM »

If we somehow ever lose track of one another, we can always

hook up here:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.new#new

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:18:41 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2016, 01:09:20 AM »
I have re-activated the forum named:

POISCenter

~~ at Delphi Forums ~~

http://m.delphiforums.com/poisadmin

LET'S SEE WHICH FORUM BEST SUITS OUR NEEDS!

(Ours here crashed before, so...who knows? Delphi has

been around & stable since the '80's).

So...let's try some parallel posting!

POIS-free wishes to everyone!!

demo

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:47:32 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2016, 12:02:16 AM »

Eagerly awaiting :)
Maybe with enough of us doing the same, our positive energy will expedite this :)
It's Sunday evening, keep sending positive energy for speedy NORD release of Rutgers' Interim Report #3!
:)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »

It's Sunday evening, keep sending positive energy for speedy NORD release of Rutgers' Interim Report #3!
It's Sunday evening Monday morning, keep sending positive energy for speedy NORD release of Rutgers' Interim Report #3!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2016, 12:32:09 PM »

On Apr 4, 2016, at 9:09 AM, Jacqueline Kraska wrote:

Hi Demo,

I hope you had a nice weekend.

MAC is still reviewing the reports as there were several of them... but I'm sure I'll receive the review anytime now...  and I'll get it over to you right away :)

Best wishes,
Jacqui
NORD

Nas

« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2016, 04:22:55 PM »

Hi Demo,

MAC is still reviewing the reports as there were several of them... but I'm sure I'll receive the review anytime now...  and I'll get it over to you right away :)

Best wishes,
Jacqui
NORD

Don't want to sound  pessimistic about it but we still have months or maybe years till the research finishes, and even if it finishes that doesn't guarntee a treatment :/

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2016, 07:12:20 PM »

Hi Demo,

Best wishes,
Jacqui
NORD

Don't want to sound  pessimistic...

...but you do :)

...we still have months or maybe years till the research finishes...

Months.

September.

...and even if it finishes that doesn't guarantee a treatment :/

I haven't seen ANY guarantee of treatment in 10 years @ the POIS forums.

Have you?

Nas, ask yourself: how much further advanced will your own POIS knowledge -- and POIS' REAL curative possibilities -- be...than BEFORE the scientific POIS research started???

Best wishes,
demo

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:25:58 AM by demografx »

FloppyBanana

« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2016, 01:32:38 AM »
Hi Demo,

Is it possible to create a thread which only the creator can add to? I think with the study updates this would be beneficial so people can easily find the official statements without having to go through long threads of conversations. (oops just added to the pile!)

Thanks - FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Nas

« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2016, 12:33:52 PM »

Hi Demo,

Best wishes,
Jacqui
NORD

Don't want to sound  pessimistic...

...but you do :)

...we still have months or maybe years till the research finishes...

Months.

September.

...and even if it finishes that doesn't guarantee a treatment :/

I haven't seen ANY guarantee of treatment in 10 years @ the POIS forums.

Have you?

Nas, ask yourself: how much further advanced will your own POIS knowledge -- and POIS' REAL curative possibilities -- be...than BEFORE the scientific POIS research started???

Best wishes,
demo

I don't know what are you trying to point here but I didn't know about my illness till I suddenly found it by accident, because I couldn't get why other people don't feel what I feel, I tried donepezil I tried an NDMA inhibitor they didn't work. I'm fully sunk in depression I have no friends or a girl friend and till now I can't feel like I'm free to be who I want to be and you really think that there is a solution to my problem ? If we all don't keep working on solutions and causes the research will just mean alots of time wasted ill
Talk about not being pessimistic.... 

notmythirdaccount

« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2016, 12:40:26 PM »
Let's stay on track, guys. I'm sure we're all in agreement that any progress is still progress  Although it may not bring immediate relief, the update will morph our understanding of POIS for a while.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2016, 02:56:14 PM »

I don't know what are you trying to point here but I didn't know about my illness till I suddenly found it by accident, because I couldn't get why other people don't feel what I feel, I tried donepezil I tried an NDMA inhibitor they didn't work. I'm fully sunk in depression I have no friends or a girl friend and till now I can't feel like I'm free to be who I want to be and you really think that there is a solution to my problem ? If we all don't keep working on solutions and causes the research will just mean alots of time wasted ill

Nas, It sounds you're deeply depressed and I am sorry about it. HOWEVER, there is NO point to try spreading your negative pov on a forum where we are all surving thanks to hope. It always brings you something by being positive. Have you ever been happy by being negative about everything?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:45:29 PM by Habibou »
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #171 on: April 05, 2016, 05:39:43 PM »
Let's stay on track, guys. I'm sure we're all in agreement that any progress is still progress  Although it may not bring immediate relief, the update will morph our understanding of POIS for a while.
Exactly. Well said, notmythirdaccount!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #172 on: April 05, 2016, 05:44:56 PM »
...Have you ever been happy by being negative about everything?
Exactly!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2016, 05:51:28 PM »
...Talk about not being pessimistic....
Yes, Nas, please do talk that way! :)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:23:46 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2016, 06:01:18 PM »
Hi Demo,

Is it possible to create a thread which only the creator can add to? I think with the study updates this would be beneficial so people can easily find the official statements without having to go through long threads of conversations. (oops just added to the pile!)

Thanks - FB
Asking Professor Daveman:)............

Nas

« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2016, 09:15:33 AM »

Nas, It sounds you're deeply depressed and I am sorry about it. HOWEVER, there is NO point to try spreading your negative pov on a forum where we are all surving thanks to hopeness. It always brings you something by being positive. Have you ever been happy by being negative about everything?

It's not about being happy and sad, it's about finding the solution to our problems, happenies in my point of view is to be able to smile with the ones who you love and share love with every one which is something I can't fucking do!!!
Look all what I'm saying is that we should work harder all to research and experiment to find the final solution and I just can't see any solution here not even a valid explanation....

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »

...I just can't see any [POIS] solution here not even a valid

explanation....

Just stick around here, Nas, and you WILL! You have my

GUARANTEE! :) :)

...and even if it finishes that doesn't GUARANTEE a treatment :/

Otherwise, Nas...please tell us all a BETTER website/medical info

resource(s) for a ***superior*** POIS understanding!

Tell us all something better than POISCenter.com !

I will be the FIRST POISer to join U!! :) :)

Best wishes,

demo

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:30:29 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2016, 10:58:47 AM »

...and no, I don't really look like Luigi of Mario Bros! :)
demo

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:50:56 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2016, 11:19:49 AM »
Hi Demo,

Thanks - FB
Asking Professor Daveman:)............

FB, the more I think about it, your idea is excellent!

Daveman is a little snowed under, so why don't we start a thread, "Rutgers Interim Reports", and post 1 - 4 there. If other people post there, we can move their posts to another thread.

Let me know if you wish to start the thread -- or I can do it.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:32:15 AM by demografx »

Nas

« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2016, 12:07:43 PM »

...I just can't see any [POIS] solution here not even a valid

explanation....

Just stick around here, Nas, and you WILL! You have my

GUARANTEE! :) :)

...and even if it finishes that doesn't GUARANTEE a treatment :/

Otherwise, Nas...please tell us all a BETTER website/medical info

resource(s) for a ***superior*** POIS understanding!

Tell us all something better than POISCenter.com !

I will be the FIRST POISer to join U!! :) :)

Best wishes,

demo

Well... there isn't, and I will stick more to figure out more about what you people say but till now I'm not finding anything
Still, even if we kinda the only website that deals with this syndrome, that is a bigger responsibilty to dig even deeper and do more reaserch
I all ways have this philosophy in my mind when I face problems : ( Life is fair, but the problems we face are because of the mistakes we do, and one big mistake is or
our lack of knowledge... )