Author Topic: Who's had an MRI done?  (Read 2843 times)

serotonergic

Who's had an MRI done?
« on: January 15, 2015, 02:38:08 AM »
I'm curious to see if anyone has gotten an MRI done of their head while in POIS.  If so, how soon after ejaculation did you have the test done?

Going less Crazy

Re: Who's had an MRI done?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 02:27:16 AM »
I have had an mri of my brain a couple of years ago, probably about 4 or so years after I developed POIS.  Although I did not have the mri done under 100% POIS I was symptomatic with a lot of brain fog and was almost certain that they were going to find something.  Anyways the MRI came out perfect with no abnormalities or growths.  Leading me to believe that POIS was all chemical-related.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

vetrofragile79

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 09:33:36 PM »
I did a MRI brain (I was in pois ) : all normal .

Going less Crazy

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 10:27:51 PM »
I think that maybe we would benefit from an EEG or something else along those lines rather than an mri.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily