Author Topic: Male Contraceptive Methods  (Read 44691 times)

Macster

Re: Male Contraceptive Methods
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2014, 11:08:42 PM »
I'll have to wait a little to make sure it's really lowering sperm production. I have noticed my testes have shrunk a little though, which was kind of weird but I don't care as long as it can help with the symptoms. I take a little less than a teaspoon everyday right now. It tastes a little awful so it's best to start with less and slowly get to a teaspoon.
Symptoms since I'm 15 y o, hair loss, muscle twitches, brain fog, anxiety, low confidence, stuffy nose, itchy eyes and skin, sensitive to temperature change, loud heartbeat. I currently use 5-htp and SAM-e.

b_jim

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2014, 01:18:14 AM »
And you find it supplement or you bought whole fruit ?
It seems there are several teaspoon of seeds in a whole fruit.

-
RESPONSE FROM B_JIM:
Ups, did I mishandle something ?

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Macster

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
I bought the whole fruit, it lasted 3 weeks for me. And its much cheaper than the papaya seed extracts i found that were sold online (30$). Im really hopeful about this. Its not really a cure but if it keeps on working as well as i think it does right now, it should prevent the symptoms from appearing right from the start. I dont mind eating those seeds for the rest of my life if it can make me feel well and in control of my life! If ever you try, tell me if it works well for you too.
Symptoms since I'm 15 y o, hair loss, muscle twitches, brain fog, anxiety, low confidence, stuffy nose, itchy eyes and skin, sensitive to temperature change, loud heartbeat. I currently use 5-htp and SAM-e.

b_jim

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2014, 02:08:40 PM »
Ok, thanks, I noted all you said. I love fruit so it's really not a problem to do that.
But 3 weeks it's a bit short. 3 months is better :) Lots of poisers come with a miracle solution and it's just a placebo. But what you said about papaya is true.  It's a natural contraceptive used in Asia and scientific studies show real effects on rats. So, all is possible !
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Macster

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
Just to give an update (after 5 weeks of eating 1 teaspoon of papaya seeds every day):
Feeling almost no lingering symptoms between POIS episodes
Full blown POIS is more manageable but still seems to last about 3-4 days
Brain fog is much less heavy and feeling much less fatigue
Sperm count is lower I think, but I still notice certain physical symptoms (hair loss, get pins and needles easily)
Temperature seems to affect me less
Heart thumping less loudly
It's as though I'm able to see the difference a lower sperm count has on the intensity of my symptoms

I think if it actually helps reduce sperm count it could also be used as a desensitizing method.

b_jim, have you started to try papaya seeds too? tell me if it helps for you too.

I know its still early to determine its efficacy (from the website I checked it should take about 3 months to be effective) but I thought I might share the results I observe.

FloppyBanana

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2014, 10:31:42 AM »
Hi Macster,

Thanks for sharing this. Have you had any of the results you suggest medically validated?

FloppyB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

b_jim

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2014, 11:41:21 AM »
I'm currently testing taurine :)
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Prancer

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:25 PM »
I'm currently testing taurine :)

Thanks b_jim! Let us know your results. When I drink an energy drink, I feel much better cognitively and am able to focus a lot better. I don't know if it's the taurine, caffeine, or both. That's why I'm interested in your taurine results. Lately I haven't been drinking many energy drinks. If I have one too late, it can keep me from falling asleep at night, so no energy drinks for me after like 7pm (ish). If I find out it's mainly the taurine, then I won't need all the extra caffeine.

Macster

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2014, 02:11:49 PM »
Hi FloppyB,

Unfortunately I don't have any medical validations for what I've observed. I really feel that it makes a difference though and if it keeps working this well it could be a cheap remedy. I have the possibility of going to a clinic that tests for anti bodies in a spermogram, but its quite expensive for me as I am a student. I'm also afraid the fact I'm using papaya seeds will affect the results. It would have been best if I had done the test before starting to eat papaya seeds regularly with another one after 3 months, but I don't have that amount of money...