Author Topic: How to stop making yourself feel inferior to non POIS people?  (Read 3362 times)

Green

I have other illnesses than POIS, I have learnt and accepted that I am different to quite a lot of people and accepted life with those illnessess and the fact I can't do quite a lot that able bodied people can, but POIS to me is different, even when I am out of POIS I still feel like a lesser person than the next guy who doesn't have POIS, is it because sex is a carnal instinct? once I learn to stop feeling this way I can atleast grow a little self worth, currently I have little :(

Willem

Re: How to stop making yourself feel inferior to non POIS people?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
Good luck Green.  Just curious, did you have doubts about self worth before you were affected by POIS?  I know that's tough to answer because POIS can start so early. 

Green

Re: How to stop making yourself feel inferior to non POIS people?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »
POIS stretches back to puberty days, I got very unwell around that time, possibly down to the onset of POIS, who knows??? My selfworth has, as far as I can remember been low, I don't even buy new clothes or do anything fun thesedays, always embroiled in POIS :(