Author Topic: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS  (Read 194179 times)

0002ppdnuos

Re: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
I'm so excited that my niacin had just arrived.
It started ever since my first orgasm. It lasts exactly for 7 days. Symptoms mainly in the brain: extreme mental  fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to comprehend/retain what is read,shortened attention span, loss of speech fluency, cloudy mindedness, mild headache, and anxiousness

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2012, 02:39:09 PM »
I'm so excited that my niacin had just arrived.

Follow the rules to the letter, at least the first time. It’s very important that it’s taken in just the right way.
Nothing in the stomach (fast for at LEAST 3 hrs), OR dissolve under the tongue, do not swallow.
It should be the flush kind.
Take it BEFORE the orgasm Start with 100mg the first time maybe 150mg.
Wait for the flush, it’s like a mild sunburn, the face pulses with the heart beat, but nothing too wild, as long as you don’t take too much. And the flush only lasts about 20 minutes.
Once the peak of the flush has passed, (which is important for BEST effects), THEN you can set in to “the fun”.
Enjoy the miracle.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »
I couldn't wait but had taken a 100mg Niacin last night.
It was the third day of my POIS session last night.
No flush happened before I went to bed.
Today, I feel good. No lethargy, just a little tiredness, very little brain fog.
The significant effect that I feel is that I have the feel to go to bed at night, which is now.
That's very encouraging for me.

Thanks everyone.
I thought I'm going to live with POIS this lifetime.
It's obviously changing now.
It started ever since my first orgasm. It lasts exactly for 7 days. Symptoms mainly in the brain: extreme mental  fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to comprehend/retain what is read,shortened attention span, loss of speech fluency, cloudy mindedness, mild headache, and anxiousness

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2012, 10:07:31 AM »
'Niacine has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.'
Daveman, do you mean symptoms lasts for a day even though you take niacin before an O?

Should I see the flush all over my body for it to be considered heavy?
I only notice mild rash on my ears, back of my head, and neck.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »
'Niacine has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.'
Daveman, do you mean symptoms lasts for a day even though you take niacin before an O?

Should I see the flush all over my body for it to be considered heavy?
I only notice mild rash on my ears, back of my head, and neck.

Heavy is when it makes your stomach feel funny or even nauseous and burns fairlystrongly.

For me a good flush is one which lasts about 20 minutes, scalp and face burn like a mild sunburn, maybe the face pulses. Sometimes I get red patches on my forearms and upper legs, maybe chest. When that happens it lasts a little longer, but if it subsides within 20 minutes or so (even though it doesn’t completely disappear) then its what I call a good flush.

If it lasts for an hour, it was probably a little on the heavy side. My stomach muscles twitch when it’s a little heavier.

The important factor is that you let it pass the peak. The ideal is to wait about an hour from when you first take the niacin to when you have the “O”.

I take “up to 400mg” or flush, which ever comes first. I usually do 200mg right away, under the tongue and wait about 5 or 10 minutes to see what will happen (if it kicks in good or not). If I don’t get a flush I do another 100, wait 5 min, if still no flush I do 100 more. After waiting the hour (from first niacin) I do it anyways, even if I don’t flush. I am usually protected.

So the flush is not ALWAYS the indicator, but a good guideline.

I’ve taken the 400 without flush and had zero POIS, and taken 150 with heavy flush (in the morning for instance) and had 1 day of POIS. In this latter case, the flush came quick and hard, and I didn’t wait the hour.

When I’m flushing strong and have sex, the sex is real good, it feels good with the niacin, but the protection isn’t as good!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
oic, thanks.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2012, 04:04:31 AM »
From Wikipedia: Niacin flushing means a realese of prostaglandin PGD2, which is involved in the regulation of reducing body temperature in sleep, and acts opposite to prostaglandin E2. Prostaglandin E2 is a compound of semen: Although PGD2 had a potent immunosuppressive effect on male rats, human semen was almost devoid of PGD2 (<0.2 pug/ml). On the other hand,
PGE2 was the major PG among the three PGs in human semen, a result was confirmed by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (unpublished data). The concentration ofPGE2 in human semen was 61 ± 15 ,ug/ml (mean ± SEM, n = 7) in this study. The concentration of PGF2. was 5 ± 1 ,ug/ml. PGE2 is also the prostaglandin that ultimately induces fever. Perhaps we do have too much PGE2 in semen?

PGE2 and testosterone: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1446608

How to reduce PGE2 in semen without taking testosterone patches? With NSAIDs we have too low concentrations in the prostate.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:25:05 AM by Starsky »

Starsky

• NDL_Group

Daveman

• Administrator

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2012, 11:25:42 AM »
Did the niacin worked for you if you have taken too much o niacin? If you are having a very strong flush that last for 1 hour does it work for POIS?

vandam

« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
As you guys know, I`m a new member and I was wondering what the best thing is to start with. Like a long before an `O` should I take niacine and should I take also something else with it??
What do you guys recommend me?

Thank you.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »
Did the niacin worked for you if you have taken too much o niacin? If you are having a very strong flush that last for 1 hour does it work for POIS?

If I have taken too much and the flush lasts for an hour or more, it hasn't worked as well, but that's usually because I haven't let the flush subside a bit I think.

If I have one of those that last at least an hour, I'm going to wait until a good part of the redness goes from the arms and legs, until I don't feel much of the burning sensation when I touch some part of the body.

But I think it should be enough to wait an hour, perhaps an hour and a half. I have usually "started in" on the fun before half and hour. Thinking that it was enough that the flush had arrived.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
As you guys know, I`m a new member and I was wondering what the best thing is to start with. Like a long before an `O` should I take niacine and should I take also something else with it??
What do you guys recommend me?

Thank you.

Shouldn't be necessary to take anything with it.

With empty stomach (no eating or drinking alcohol about 3 hrs at least before taking niacin)

Just take 100 to 200 mg niacin, wait for the flush, then about an hour after taking the first niacin "do your thing"!

Should be flush type niacin.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Do you get symptoms of prostatits when you take niacin or you dont get this symptoms of POIS anymore?

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2012, 02:39:30 PM »
Do you get symptoms of prostatits when you take niacin or you dont get this symptoms of POIS anymore?

Yeah I still do a bit. I think it's  less, but it's there, for about 4 days.