Author Topic: Tally of NORD Donations  (Read 62596 times)

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: Tally of NORD Donations
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »
thank you so much Victor !!! I will convert mine the upcoming days too to benefit from the SPONSOR  ;)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

victor.kons

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2012, 07:53:08 AM »
thank you so much Victor !!! I will convert mine the upcoming days too to benefit from the SPONSOR  ;)
Excellent Habibou! Thank you very much! Together we are gaining more and more speed every day with defeating POIS monster!

Victor
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

victor.kons

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
Thanks Dave for your outstanding support and inspiration of us all! Your insightful and open minded treating of such a complex problem as POIS make many people here believe that our search and experimenting efforts are useful and hope for finding the cure is indeed real.

Victor

P.S. I think that I did too little in the area of technical assistance, software development is my bread and butter and I think I can do much more than this to help  POIS community technically.

WOW, Victor Thanks!!

Not only has Victor contributed with Niacin advice and superb technical assistance (see chat box) but he donates BIG TIME as well.

Thank you Victor. I know you realize that this research is essential.

3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2012, 04:09:48 PM »
Amazing guys. It has been very difficult to connect to the internet these days cause I am on a trip in Morocco, so you can imagine that I am really glad to find this progress and I am really amazed of the job done here: My congrats to everyone involved!-Thank you very much to all the people who have donated or is planning to donate; Me and my gf are planning to donate after returning from our trip - and as I have said It does not matter if you donate a small amount or if you perceive that you are giving a small amount - 5 dollars; 6 dollars; every dollar counts and more-- this time is doubled!; no doubts; the right time to donate is now!!

Also I am really happy to read Tom s account and his improvement; it reminds me somehow my struggle;you are doing a very good job Tom  :)       

salam aleikoum  ;D

LAPOISSE

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2012, 09:19:58 AM »
There is no more the total amount collected in the news box...How close are we?...i'll give as much as I can soon

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
In October we did VERY well. We are within view of the minium goal.

We are just waiting fro the sponsor to organize his funding.

We are over $24,000 all in.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

amijgoro

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2012, 02:28:55 PM »
In October we did VERY well. We are within view of the minium goal.

We are just waiting fro the sponsor to organize his funding.

We are over $24,000 all in.

That's amazing!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »
  :) :) :) :) :)   :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :)

Way to go everybody in October. Our 2 for 1 promotion was SPECTACULAR!

Our dream has become a REAL reality. For so long the going has been so slow, like we were
never going to get there, but now we can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

We know you all stretched and pushed to make your donation count. It’s been hard, but you
have to finally feel GREAT about it. And especially when the research gives us a real name, and definition,
And a direction, if not solution to this nightmare.

And a special thanks to our sponsor, who is just one of us. A regular guy who wants to do something about
POIS. Without you, we’d still be back there waiting for things to  happen.

Everybody, our semi-official total right now is...

$24,735.00!! Can you believe it!!!???

We are just waiting for the last of the sponsor’s money to officially come in.

Thank you all again, and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Daveman and demografx

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:40:46 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

LAPOISSE

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
That's great guys...I really thank you for organised all that ;

I have a question that you might have answerd earlier(if so i'm sorry) :

What is exactly plained after the funding is done ? How the research will be conducted ? where ? By whom ?

Thank you

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

LAPOISSE

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
Just gave 150$..I'll try to give the same amount next month ;

We need 7000 $ more to reach the goal ; if half  the members give today 25$ we can start tomorow!

And i believe, we could be much more..for 2 members connected, there is everytime at least 10 guest visiting the forum

Ccconfucius

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2012, 09:55:17 AM »
Did everybody that pledged donate May be we can send letter to those that pledge but didnt donate that we are extremly close.
What do you guys think of doing the same thing we did at reddit  but at digg(is very similar to reddit.)

Stef

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
Hi All!

I hope you men realize how fantastic your total is at this moment!

Kudos to all who have been supporting your research fund. There is no question that you can reach your $$ goal by March, 2013!

AMAZING!!!!!!

Stef

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 05:50:23 PM »
Just gave 150$..I'll try to give the same amount next month ;

We need 7000 $ more to reach the goal ; if half  the members give today 25$ we can start tomorow!

And i believe, we could be much more..for 2 members connected, there is everytime at least 10 guest visiting the forum

Thank you LAPOISSE for your contribution. You are making the difference, like everyone who donated any - It does not matter how much, I will repeat this 30 times more - amount to the fund.

I think we have made an incredible progress these last years: We are very near from our research objective, more and more people are joining our forum and discovering that they have POIS and that they are not alone, our experiences and the methods we tried are helping more and more people enormously, and we are even making amazing hypothesis about our problem that are sounding real and very possible. We are advancing so fast that I really believe that there is a shiny light at the end of the tunnel. Our problem will be solved very soon and this will happen because of us and our effort, and despite all the struggles we have to suffer. This is simply amazing.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:51:55 PM by Observer »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »

I think we have made an incredible progress these last years: We are very near from our research objective, more and more people are joining our forum and discovering that they have POIS and that they are not alone, our experiences and the methods we tried are helping more and more people enormously, and we are even making amazing hypothesis about our problem that are sounding real and very possible. We are advancing so fast that I really believe that there is a shiny light at the end of the tunnel. Our problem will be solved very soon and this will happen because of us and our effort, and despite all the struggles we have to suffer. This is simply amazing.

Observer, THANK YOU, that was powerfully and beautifully written!

demo

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:09:07 PM by demografx »