Author Topic: Most recent blood test  (Read 2738 times)

Twp06242014

Most recent blood test
« on: December 06, 2014, 07:21:25 AM »
Doc told me my vitamin D was low so I should start taking vitamin D3 pills.

I requested a testosterone test to be done as well, although they did that so early in the morning so I'm not sure how accurate it will be (I also had an ejaculation about 8 hours prior to the testosterone test).  Will update with results next time I see doc.

He also put me on Bupropion XL 150mg ( Wellbutrin) an antidepressant. I was on Sertraline 75mg for 9 months and never noticed anything.  Nothing to report yet with Bupropion either.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Re: Most recent blood test
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 03:16:01 PM »
What happen about test ???
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Twp06242014

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 12:30:34 AM »
Nurse told me the results of my test:  Testosterone was 385 and free testosterone was 8.  I do not yet know exactly what this means but I will ask Doc soon.  I suspect it is low for someone my age, but still technically normal overall.  But I need to ask to be sure.

Doc increased my Bupropion to 300mg/day. When I first started Bupropion for the first couple of weeks it seemed to help me wake up earlier and I felt a bit more "alert" or "stimulated" through the day, a bit more energy to get work done.  I have not noticed any real difference going to 300mg lately

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 03:23:17 AM »
What is burporpion yes it's a good thing you getting energy
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Scary sheep

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 01:14:45 PM »
What is burporpion yes it's a good thing you getting energy

Bupropion (brand name Wellbutin) is an antidepressant that has been prescribed to many of us with POIS. According to my doctor it can help reduce prolactin levels that can be elevated for a period after orgasm. I was unable to take it for more than a couple days because  the drymouth it gave me severely impeded my trombone playing. I WOULD NOT recommend taking it without consulting a doctor as antidepressants can have severe side effects if taken without professional guidance. You cannot simply start and stop taking them, or they may reverse their effects giving severe depressive effects leading some people to commit suicide. PLEASE discuss any prescription medications with a doctor before taking them.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.