Author Topic: How do we look like?  (Read 8355 times)

Starsky

• NDL_Group
How do we look like?
« on: March 02, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Do you have a very masculine look?

Ccconfucius

Re: How do we look like?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »
dont think so

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 08:19:52 PM »
When I don't shave for a week...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:04:08 PM by VagSmasher »
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 03:14:45 AM »
Do you have a very masculine look ?

No. 
Slow beard growing, hard to gain weight and muscles, pitched voice....
What do you think ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

poisioq

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 05:21:14 AM »
Do you have a very masculine look ?

No. 
Slow beard growing, hard to gain weight and muscles, pitched voice....
What do you think ?

The same for me

Going less Crazy

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 09:34:36 PM »
voluptuous beard if I don't shave it

skinny at 150lbs 6'

definite manly look

large adams apple
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Scary sheep

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 08:26:39 PM »
I have to shave daily to prevent excessive facial hair. Relatively bushy eyebrows, easy to build muscle.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.

superfrancais

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 04:43:02 AM »
Do you have a very masculine look?

I would say I have a standard masculine look, just slightly more masculine that the average but not significantly. Normal amount of hair on body, a bit taller than the average (1.81), muscles a little bit bigger than the average (without bodybuilding).

It's actually a good question because the variety of answers given so far (not enough answers to conclude, of course) tends to show that testosterone, which is responsible for the "male look", is not correlated to POIS symptoms.
20 years of both mental and physical symptoms after love, chronic fatigue and depression even with abstinence, French (Lyon)

Prancer

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:22 PM »
That's a socially-constructed word without any clear definition (having a penis & testosterone is pretty masculine btw). But from what I've read over the years, POIS affects people of all ages, heights, backgrounds, etc. The only real trend is that there are seemingly way more male POISers than females ones. And on a 10-point scale, with 10 being super deep, my voice at about 5 or 6, so average for a guy. But again, I don't see any connection to POIS, interesting though.