Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

:    
NEW !!!
2019 POIS Survey from Tulane Team !
#####   Click here for the link !   #####
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Please take a few minutes to fill it !!!
26493 2021 867
: Faguera
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Goji berry/Wolfberry
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Goji berry/Wolfberry  ( 12495 )
Observer
Global Moderator
: 374

« #15 : June 09, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »

where did you buy your berries i havnt felt anything yet.

This are the goji berries i have bought: http://www.alliumherbal.biz/bayas-goji-100natural
(100% natural is a spanish brand, the only that sells goji berries from Tibet). I was advised by the woman on the herbs store to not buy the berrys from other places if i wanted to feel the positive effects that this berry has.
Today my POIS is gone and i have found certain relief. I´m going to abstain from O. until the next week because i need to enjoy this state after some bad POIS days. You will be updated on any possitive effect of this goji berries.
« : June 09, 2011, 08:35:11 AM Observer »
Ccconfucius

« #16 : June 09, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

Try to find a website with "traditional Chinese cures" and try to find one from Tibet...
I have some websites for you, but it is in french, any matter?
french one is cool i will just google translate.  thanks.
Habibou
Lab1
: 263

« #17 : June 10, 2011, 12:04:47 PM »

http://www.espritsante.com/boutique-29-1-Goji+du+Tibet+plateau+tibetain.html?gclid=CM7Q8Nboq6kCFcUMfAodMyO9Mw

There is 2 types of Goji, of course the most expensive is the best...i will buy more there too !

Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation
Ccconfucius

« #18 : June 10, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »

thanks, i looked around the internet and found the exact one observer is using.
they called themselves aunthentic tibet and their berries are wild berries from tibet.
Ccconfucius

« #19 : June 28, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »

How is goji going for u habibou am in my second week of trying
The first week wasnt that special wit goji I hope second week is better
Habibou
Lab1
: 263

« #20 : July 01, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »

I had to stop for 10 days :s but i will restart asap !

Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation
Observer
Global Moderator
: 374

« #21 : July 18, 2011, 01:24:07 PM »

I had to stop for 10 days :s but i will restart asap !

Goji berrys are certainly having a possitive effect, and i will say that they are better than fenugreek *AFTER* the orgasm, to reduce the symptoms. *BEFORE* the orgasm, the best alternative for me is Fenugreek!
Udom Horn
: 9

Chinese wolfberry had changed my life though.

« #22 : December 24, 2018, 06:02:06 AM »

Hi everyone!!! So as some may know me like Prancer,Daveman, Demo, Kurtorsis. I’m Udom Horn and I'm 20 years old now. I'm an asshole in the past Maybe 4 years ago. And I have been suffered from this horrible Post orgasmic illness syndrome  since  my first orgasm. I joined this forum 5 years ago as a user name Udom Horn since 2013. It's been 5 years now. Although Administrator in this forum blocked my account because I wanted due to paranoid almost like schizophrenia from this POIS. And Doctor diagnosed me with Bipolar manic depressive cause I'm in full blown mania ( I think high doses of Vitamin D3 cause these symptoms for me) Doctor puts me on Seroquel, laroxyl and depakot and it never help my pois symptoms just made it worse very delusional and the side effects is very bad.. Although it helps with mania and hypomania. I think my case is Auto immune. cognitive impairment almost like schizoaffective. But Chinese wolf berry reduced my symptoms 100% I feel even better before I got pois. I think it changed my life though.

Chinese wolf berry had changed my life though.
It cured my brain fog. My brain fog symptoms almost like schizoaffective. But now it's all gone
100% auto immune. And physical symptoms like straw hair, dry skin and big and black circle under eyes all gone.
Muon
: 597

« #23 : December 24, 2018, 06:34:16 AM »

Rutin is the main flavonoid in Goji berry. It has mast cell stabilizing properties. Chemistry:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycium_chinense

https://www.mastattack.org/2015/09/naturally-occurring-mast-cell-stabilizers-part-1/
It also downregulates COX-2 and inhibits INOS.
notmythirdaccount
: 35

« #24 : December 24, 2018, 03:54:27 PM »

@Muon: Interesting link to it acting as a mast cell stabilizer. I've found success taking small amounts of olive oil to increase DAO activity.

I've actually found that Niacin can make my symptoms worse. Due to it increasing (or releasing?) histamine, and reducing DAO activity, if I recall correctly.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: