Author Topic: The Taurine laboratory  (Read 127998 times)

b_jim

The Taurine laboratory
« on: August 15, 2014, 03:15:14 AM »
This topic is made to try to answer to this question : can taurine cure Post-Orgasmic Illness Syndrome ?

Defsync :
Hello peoples.
I have returned with a small bit of useful info.
I have found a new regiment thats really helped me stave off unwanted nocturnal emissions.
I consume one Monster Energy Java drink a day. Thats it. Now how does this work? Not sure why this particular energy drink is so potent, but it seems to noticeably "desensitize" one as well as lower the sexual urge. I used to use dream control and take a muscle relaxer etc etc. For whatever reason though drinkin one of those Monster Java energy drinks a day has made avoiding NE's so much easier. Im not gonna even begin to dissect the reason, I just know that it works fairly well. Also relieves minor aches and pains, this particular brand of energy drink, so might be helpful for those who have O'ed as well? Anyways, fight the good fight. Im out. Peace

Prancer :
When I drink an energy drink, I feel much better cognitively and am able to focus a lot better. I don't know if it's the taurine, caffeine, or both.

vonstermommy :
My husband is now using [taurine supplement, 1000mg per cap]three times a day and is doing well!

Jim :
The fish effect.
Some years ago, we made a family meal. You know how it goes, we cook too much and the days after we finish wha is left.
So during 3 days I ate lot of fresh salmon (very good, I love fish especially fresh salmon).
The day after I have ejaculation.... and no Pois Symptoms. Luck ? Maybe or maybe not.
Since I tried to find what is the secret of fish. Vitamin D ? Omega-3 and DHA ? Vitamin B6, B12,B3 .... ? Iodine ? Astaxhanthin ? I tried all these supplement one by one wit more or less success. But maybe the secret may be another element : Taurine.

Since 15 days I ate fish every days and I have just started taurine supplement some days ago.

Important note : lost of Pois sufferers have tried fish oils. .  Very good because fish oils are rich in DHA (sperm is rich in DHA), vitamin D and help with depression. BUT fish oils are poor in Taurine, that's why fish could be much more effectve.

Testimony about fish and Pois :
"For Men Health " from :
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/tired-after-ejaculation?page=2

I have the same problem after extended ejaculation. My feet amd lowered legs would be so tired and it would take two days to recover ( with 5-6 hour sleep ). I think it is due over-ejaculation. Man doesn't feel that tired if only the liquid sperm is forced out. You'll be fine if not letting the thick part of the sperms also coming out right after the liquid one. I recalled reading or hearing long time ago that the sperms are coming from marrow inside your bones. So it makes sense using up your sperms too fast will give a tremendous stress on your bones to recreate marrow. I remembered for a few times in the past before stopping by to have sex with my wife-to-be girl friend, I would stop by a Japanese restaurant, Yoshinoya, and finished a small rice bowl with cabbage, pumking slices, bitter soy sauce, and cooked fish. It's kind of miracle that I didn't experience that so tired feet and legs after going home because of eating these foods. There must be some ingredients from these foods that cancelled this sympton I used to feel before. Unfortunately, Yoshinoya no longer offers this food in their nowadays menu. If you can't find the right kind of foods or drinks or supplements to help it out, I would suggest to not over ejaculate. Stop when the first ejaculation of mainly liquid sperm is out. Your sex desire will recover in a couple of hours for some or longer for older men. That means you still can have more than one sex session per day if you know how to control what to come out of your penis.

Taurine in food :
fish standard : 90 mg per 100g of dry product
capelin : 143
salmon : 130
mussels : 665
mackerel : 207
pork leaver : 90
oysters : 70
beaf standard : 35
yoghurt : 3.3
energy drink : 400 to 1000 (Red Bxxx) per can

According to a scientific french document : a normal omnivore man eat 125 mg of taurine a day.  Much less for a vegetarian. The rest is synthetised by body (brain, liver, and testies if what I read is correct).

My supplement is 500mg and I took 1 cap a day. 4 times the normal dose, 50% of the most famous energy drinks can. I never took energy drinks.
Abusing taurine is a bad idea but it seems a dose between 500mg and 1000mg is very safe, except if allergy or something like that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:31:20 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

b_jim

Re: The Taurine laboratory
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 03:58:57 AM »
First test for me today.

First test is still delicate because the placebo effect is maximum. Each time you have the feeling to have the lethal weapon against Pois. So the real efficiency or uselessness of taurine will be conclued in the next months or next years.

First test seems fantastic. Two ejaculations today and few symptoms. Few muscle tremors, few muscular pain. Cognition and general energy seems better. I have taken sugar to trigger Pois symptoms. I have the feeling to controle my glycemia for the first time since 21 years.

It seems I have less muscles fasciculations . I even have a strange feeling that taurine may help to controle premature ejaculation?!. We'll see. Placebo ro not, time will say!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:08:50 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Nightingale

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 09:54:24 AM »
Cool, keep it up!  Unfortunately taurine makes me very nervous and jittery, like most isolated amino acids
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

poisioq

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
Cool, keep it up!  Unfortunately taurine makes me very nervous and jittery, like most isolated amino acids

the same it happens to me

Jimmy

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 11:07:10 AM »
Great ! We pray and wish you the best B_jim

Please keep us updated ...

b_jim

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »
Thanks guys.
Stamina test. 30-35 hours after last ejaculation, I go to work. 8-9 hours of gardening (medium intensity). I had a small hypoglycemia at 11 AM so I slowed my rythm and I ate early.  And I had diarrhea too. (sugar... :/)
Except these 2 negative points, the afternoon was good and I finished my work with a pretty nice energy.
my feeling of the day : Taurine = good for muscles
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:19:36 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Prancer

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 09:32:48 PM »
Thank you b_jim, you did a very, very good job.

b_jim

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 05:59:18 AM »
Thanks.
There is too much sugar and caffeine in these drinks. A good supplement (500mg is enough for the start) or a fish diet (or mussels) is a better choice.

The day after my work, I feel good ! I don't have any aches. I am usually sensible to aches after work, especially arms and back. And I sleep very well.
I will make another test with my  Hedge trimmer. I have a heavy gardening tool  and when I work 4-5 hours with it, I have strong aches the day after.

I recommand taurine for all poisers with :
- fasciculation
- aches
- muscles weakness / underweight
- premature ejaculation?!?

I'm a little anxious these last days but I can't say if it is a side effect. I wonder seriously if my body can synthetize enough taurine. I have the feeling I can controle my muscles now.
My dream now is to gain 10kg and of course eliminate Pois.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:16:44 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

b_jim

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 03:15:03 PM »
I worked 10 hours yersterday (gardening medium-hard intensity), out of Pois and I have no muscular pains or aches. Usually for such work I have pain during at least 1 day and often 2. Taurine is fantastic for muscles.

In my case, the taurine deficiency is CLEARLY an evidence. I don't want to say more about Pois. But probably the cognitive probleme are mostly linked to serotonin.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 02:30:26 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

FloppyBanana

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 04:44:43 AM »
OK...I bought  stub of taurine. So do I take before and/or after orgasm..or all the time?

Cheers FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Jimmy

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 08:42:14 AM »
Hi B_Jim,

Please share with us the optimal procedure on how to use taurine supplements?

BTW , I used the energy drinks but it didn't help , I think this may be due to other ingredients in the energy drinks.

How many orgasm now you can achieve with taurine? (Without getting pois)

appreciated dear,

b_jim

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 11:26:39 AM »
I think there is no procedure with taurine because it's stocked in muscles. 500mg a day. I took it with breafast but it's not important.

For the moment, I didn't change my ejaculation rythm (1 per week-end, 2 last week end).
I cant increase for the moment because I work a lot. I can't take the risk to be tired monday.

For the moment, I don"t want to give wrong hopes.  I have improvement with muscles. No aches, no pains, no fasciculation. But for other symptoms I prefer to test more. I didn't have pois fever last week.
I'm 99% sure to be deficient because my muscles fasciculation quickly disappear after first days.
Tomorow I will test my stamina with the trimmer.

Another test for me is the weather/temperature change. During winter, just after ejaculation I'm very sensible to cold and my bloodstream seems different in Pois. We'll see if taurine will help.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:30:37 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

b_jim

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 01:09:59 AM »
Well, I started to work on Pois on the internet in 1999/2000. We understood very soon the strenght of the internet to counter the very low prevalence of Pois. And I worked in libraries and contacted some health associations before. A little history :

1993/1994 : first Pois symptoms
2005 : first contact with Dr Waldinger
2007 : start of the naked scientist forum. Demo and me joined 4 months after John's first message.
2008 : first big improvement : no sugar diet, following the advise of a french friend
2014 : second big improvement : taurine supplementation.

As i often repeat, today 2014 september the first, NOBODY in the world EXACTLY knows how Pois works, but we approach more and more !
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:17:31 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Prancer

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 07:57:47 PM »
Wow, 1999, you're surely one of the POIS pioneers. Thank you b_jim for all your hard work and dedication for so long to finding answers and eventually a cure!

b_jim

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 12:53:41 AM »
Thank you. Now my objective is to have 2 ejaculations a week and back to the normal. With the taurine I have much less fear to go work day after. It's a big change.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 07:25:41 AM »
Well done b_jim.

Since moving to Thailand, my POIS symptoms have greatly improved. I drank Red Bull occasionally back home, but it's very cheap in Thailand - a chilled alternative to coffee.

I've been drinking 2-3 bottles of Thai Red Bull every day for years. Could it be that I have also been benefiting from the Taurine effect? TheThai version is supposed to be stronger than its Western equivalent.

b_jim

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 01:00:00 AM »
Yes I think so. But you don't need to buy these drinks with too much sugar and caffeine. You buy a supplement and after 2 weeks (even 1) you know if it works for you.

For me taurine works very well. I can work 4-5 days a week without muscular pains and flu-like symptoms . I try to ejaculate 2 times a week. It's a big improvement. The most crazy thing is an improvement of my premature ejaculation. For cognitive symptoms, I can't say taurine is as effective. But I think neurotransmitters in sperm can explain some symptoms.

After 6 weeks, i can say :
- Amazing effect on muscular symptoms and flu-like symptoms, muscular twitching is reduced by 90%. => I can work !
- Surprising effect on ejaculation controle.
- Possible effect on cognitive symptoms.
- No side-effect with 500mg a day.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:07:46 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 03:50:44 AM »
I agree that energy drinks are not the best way to supplement taurine, they are not suitable for everybody. Since I happen to drink them already, though, and they are only 30 cents a bottle here, it's a very pleasant coincidence for me.

poison

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »
Thanks the red bull/monster works well to take the edge off terrible symptoms on Day 1-4 after O.

b_jim

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 05:37:56 AM »
I update the topic to confirm tha anti-Pois effect of taurine.
The link with magnesium and maybe with testosterone is enough for me.
 The other good news for skinny POISers is taurine may help to gain weight.
I took 4-5 kg in november december 2014. The bad new is I lost this gain after a surgery.
But my objective is to take 7-8 kg this year !
Taurine = Anti-Pois