Author Topic: B3 + Matcha powder tea pre-pack method (still POIS free after 30 months)  (Read 32840 times)

Bambus

Hey Gino,

hope you are doing great! I also tried this method since Tuesday and my symptoms went pretty down. I only have like 10-20% of my Symptoms. I wanted to ask you something about sleep. I usually try to sleep as much as possible, so my body gets a lot of rest, but you wrote that sleeping too much is pretty bad for you. Can you explain how much sleep you try to get after O.
I am also trying to test the limit but I am kind of scared to do so, therefore I wanted to ask if you could tell me if there is no such thing as limit with this method? Like if you use Niacin for the day and drink Matcha maybe 1-2 times you are completely fine or are you sometimes still exhausted the days after?

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks a lot for sharing this method!  :)

Gino

Hi Bambus.

Happy to hear you also have some success.

To clarify, the way I use this method is as a ‘pre-pack’, taken in the hours before O.

The effectiveness for me can be 95%. The remaining 5% feels more like a reminder in my nervous system that POIS is hiding somewhere but is not active.

When my pre pack is effective, I don’t need anything other than some caffeine and Vitamin C in the hours after O or the following days as I won’t have any significant symptoms.

For a few days I might feel slightly less energetic and my nervous system feels a little tighter than usual, but it doesn’t prevent me from working or sports. I would take coffee and maybe matcha to get my energy levels back up.

Regarding sleep, when this method is effective for me, my sleep is mostly normal. Of course, if my O is at night it feels normal to go to sleep at that time.

Also, if my O is in the morning then I feel very motivated to straight away get up and get my other things done like work or chores. It’s the opposite feeling compared to POIS because my state of mind and body are relaxed and satisfied and I don’t want to waste the rest of the day while I feel so good.

However if I didn’t prepare by taking the prepack, my full POIS state after O is horrible, including trying to sleep - i feel like I’m trapped in a fatigued but sleepless nightmare for days. It’s very difficult to achieve a deep sleep even though I’m desperately tired. All my senses become super irritable (light, sound, smell, temperature..).

Regarding limits, I’m not sure exactly what you are asking. I interpret this as a question about the total effectiveness across the next few days. I may have answered that in my previous paragraph. I won’t take niacinamide (B3) in the period after O. I would take additional caffeine like coffee and matcha for staying fully alert. I also increase my vitamin C supplements to prevent cold sores.

Let me know if you have more questions. Hope it works well for you!

Hey Gino,

hope you are doing great! I also tried this method since Tuesday and my symptoms went pretty down. I only have like 10-20% of my Symptoms. I wanted to ask you something about sleep. I usually try to sleep as much as possible, so my body gets a lot of rest, but you wrote that sleeping too much is pretty bad for you. Can you explain how much sleep you try to get after O.
I am also trying to test the limit but I am kind of scared to do so, therefore I wanted to ask if you could tell me if there is no such thing as limit with this method? Like if you use Niacin for the day and drink Matcha maybe 1-2 times you are completely fine or are you sometimes still exhausted the days after?

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks a lot for sharing this method!  :)

Bambus

Hey Gino,
thanks for your message and the information!

When I said limits, I meant like how many times a day you can have an O. with the same prepack.

Moreover I was asking myself how you manage to have O. in the morning. Like to you take vitamine b3 the day before or when you wake up? I kind of struggle with spontaneous O. For example before sleeping I don't know when I should decide to take the Niacin. Do you just take it when you feel like it or is it like planned?

Thanks again for your help!