Poll

Do you suffer of Premature Ejaculation ? (PE)

Yes, severe PE  (even before penetration)
10 (15.6%)
Yes, normal PE
33 (51.6%)
No
21 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Premature ejaculation  (Read 17116 times)

b_jim

Re: Premature ejaculation
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 07:43:06 AM »
Yes, that's a good hypothesis.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

slugishdragonn

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »

Further, we are most probably Histadials - Body with higher side of the regular histamine levels.
Do a research on this topic, it is pretty interesting.

MTFHR:
There are some people with Gene mutation (MTFHR, if am not wrong) who have problem with Histamine synthesis, because they cannot express Methyn, which is essential for synthesis of Histamine through the process called Methylation.

Under methylers
People with high histamine are ambitious, achievers, pushers, successful.. that explains why most of us are engineers and researchers :P

Anti histamines like citrizine blocks the H1 receptions, might be to an extent H2, out of (H1, H2, H3, H4 Receptors), but the histamine in body remains, and needs to be synthesized into something (Himocysteins) and excreted gradually. And only with Methyn could we synthesize histamine in brain... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.

Recovery time:
I suspect the time we take to recover from the POIS (1-15 days roughly speaking), is directly proportional to Histamine released due to allergic reaction by the Mast cells, and inversely proportional to the Methylation ability of the person..

To test this hypothesis, I have started taking Methonine - 500 mg, Magnesium - 400 mg (Magnesium, Zince are essential in the Methylation process) to get rid of the excess Histamine in me. I might also start taking Vitamin B3 and B6 to prevent building excess Himocystines (which cause several cardiac diseases etc).

If I could delay my ejaculation in any measure or better see some improvements with Gingivitis/UTI/Acne , this hypothesis will be proved right ;)

Cheers,
slugishdragon
POIS since Puberty, Y2K. Chronic gingivitis, brain fog, UTI, PE.
Tested +ve with skin prick test.

Stef

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 06:09:50 PM »

Further, we are most probably Histadials - Body with higher side of the regular histamine levels.
Do a research on this topic, it is pretty interesting.

MTFHR:
There are some people with Gene mutation (MTFHR, if am not wrong) who have problem with Histamine synthesis, because they cannot express Methyn, which is essential for synthesis of Histamine through the process called Methylation.

Under methylers
People with high histamine are ambitious, achievers, pushers, successful.. that explains why most of us are engineers and researchers :P

Anti histamines like citrizine blocks the H1 receptions, might be to an extent H2, out of (H1, H2, H3, H4 Receptors), but the histamine in body remains, and needs to be synthesized into something (Himocysteins) and excreted gradually. And only with Methyn could we synthesize histamine in brain... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.

Recovery time:
I suspect the time we take to recover from the POIS (1-15 days roughly speaking), is directly proportional to Histamine released due to allergic reaction by the Mast cells, and inversely proportional to the Methylation ability of the person..

To test this hypothesis, I have started taking Methonine - 500 mg, Magnesium - 400 mg (Magnesium, Zince are essential in the Methylation process) to get rid of the excess Histamine in me. I might also start taking Vitamin B3 and B6 to prevent building excess Himocystines (which cause several cardiac diseases etc).

If I could delay my ejaculation in any measure or better see some improvements with Gingivitis/UTI/Acne , this hypothesis will be proved right ;)

Cheers,
slugishdragon

Slugishdragonn,

How were you tested for excess histamine -- what lab tests were performed?

Stef

FloppyBanana

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 05:19:37 AM »
... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.
Hi Slugishdragonn,
This is not true. Some antihistamines cross the brain barrier and some do not. Some antihistamines which people use for POiS do cross the brain barrier.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

slugishdragonn

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »
@Stef
I havent tested histamine levels in my blood. The various inflammations (sinus, nerves, Gingivitis, UTI) goes to show that.
They worsen soon after ejaculation. I cant think of anything else which causes inflammations. In addition, antihistamines, quercetin seems to help a lot.

In my latest research, I tried taking Calcium (400mg). Calcium is supposed to release(eventually to excrete out of body) Histamine from the mast-cells into Blood.
And I could say that after 3-4 hours of taking calcium my Gingivitis gets bad, untill I take Methionine and Magnesium. BTW Magnesium (helps in mythlation) helps me a lot.

BTW, my doctor has prescribed me Mast-Cell Stabilisator Allegroval (Cromoglicic acid). 200mg 2 times a day.
Am taking this since a month, I feel very good. But not sure, if its this Mast-cell Stabilisator or my 4 times/per week Fitness studio + Magnesium supplements doing the trick :(
I will take the medicine another one month and report to the doctor. And a couple of weeks before that, stop taking any Magnesium and Neem (Quercitin) supplements.

I know am messing up with too many things (Neem, Mast-cell stabilisator, Work out, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium supplements)
But hey I was diagnosed positive with POIS just a month ago after 15 years of suffering!! I am excited, happy, sad, impatient, stronger, hopeful, nervous all at once.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 03:43:54 PM »
Check your copper levels. Most of POISers have low ceruloplasmin which is bioavaliable copper. Low copper=high histamine.  I am working to have more bioavailable copper and so far i have good results.

My ceruloplasmin levels were 0,13 Range 0,20-0,60.

I reached now 0,21.

I did not take copper. It seems that i had copper stored in tissues which is really disturbing on the body.

This is the histamine metabolism. You need copper to produce DAO. If you have good amounts of copper and still high histamine than its a methylation issue. But please check your copper in blood.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:49:17 PM by Starsky »

Stef

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 10:13:22 PM »
Hi, Slugishdragonn (and everyone else!),

It's great to hear that you're feeling better on your current regimen. POIS is such a miserable, awful condition. When something actually helps -- it's like a miracle has occurred! I don't say that lightly.

As you stated, you're doing several different things to find some relief -- neem (an herb -- I'm not clear about what it does), regular exercise, magnesium supplements, cromoglicic acid ("cromylyn" in the US --  an over-the-counter mast cell inhibitor that is used to treat allergies and asthma).

It could be that the combination of therapies -- or even just one -- is helping you. There's no way to know what's providing the relief.

The most important thing is that you're being followed by your physician...this can't be emphasized enough!!

We're all wishing you the best of luck!

As an aside, Starsky -- there's no research or documentation, anywhere, reflecting that men with POIS have low ceruloplasmin levels.  This is a theory that some forum members subscribe to -- but it is not fact. It might be worthy of formal scientific research at some point.

Stef   

b_jim

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 05:20:38 AM »

My ceruloplasmin levels were 0,13 Range 0,20-0,60.

I reached now 0,21.

Does it really improve your pois symptoms ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

slugishdragonn

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 01:07:22 PM »
Hi all,
thanks for your replies.

My entire regime seems to help just accelerate the Histamine excretion.
However, I still do feel POIS symptoms after Orgasm. I suspect the Auto Immune reaction still exist, whenever I ejaculate the body histamine level increases and after taking Magnesium, Methionine, Neem, Calcium, Vitamin C the Histamine level comes down waiting for the Orgasm to start it all over again !

By the way, I also feel pain in my Hands and Legs during sex (Even before ejaculation... when my Penis is erect and I get pleasure vibes).
I could imagine it to be my prostate, which is inflammed (due to exposure of semen all this long), and on erection/ejaculation, it is squeezed/tensed whatever, and the pain trickles all through the limbs.

Do you guys experience the same pain ?
I also have pain in mild pain in my lower back on the day of Orgasm.

Your expereinces/views are higly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
slugishdragonn

berlin1984

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2020, 01:51:53 PM »
Cross posting:

Premature ejaculation seems to be very common in the 'nofap' community, so it might be a general body (mal)adaption and not related exclusively to POIS.

Taking Tryptophan, 5HTP or Slow-Release 5HTP can help some people with premature ejaculation. It's also a side effect of SSRIs (anti depressants).

I've also seen that the above amino acids can help a bit with slow transit contipation.
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

berlin1984

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 10:20:05 AM »
See also this thread:

* During an orgasm, histamine is released, and has been connected to the sex flush among women. However, men with high histamine levels may suffer from premature ejaculations.

And this one:
My thought: Person consumes too much histamine via food and also histamine liberators. Has problems with DAO (histamine intolerance). Has leaky gut, making histamine passing through to bloodstream. Then: Histamine is released at orgasm. Virus is somehow re-activating and does it's thing, maybe involving more histamine.
All this histamine overload leads to problems.
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

Muon

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2020, 10:19:39 AM »
See also this thread:

* During an orgasm, histamine is released, and has been connected to the sex flush among women. However, men with high histamine levels may suffer from premature ejaculations.

Glans Penis Augmentation Using Hyaluronic Acid Gel for the Treatment of Premature Ejaculation

Guess what, HA inhibits histamine (from mast cells)
https://sci-hub.se/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161589008000151

Mast cell mediated premature ejaculation?

Association of NE, leptin, and 5‐HT with electrophysiological parameters in patients with primary premature ejaculation
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:30:16 PM by Muon »