Poll

Do you suffer of Premature Ejaculation ? (PE)

Yes, severe PE  (even before penetration)
17 (17.9%)
Yes, normal PE
50 (52.6%)
No
28 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Premature ejaculation  (Read 29299 times)

b_jim

Premature ejaculation
« on: June 03, 2011, 04:08:23 AM »
I wanted to create it long time ago but I only remember today.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Premature ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »
I put "normal", but it's more like "sometimes".

If I would put 100 events on a statistical curve, the curve would probably peak on slightly better than normal (40%), but with a range that varies from severe to not at all (P<2%).

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »
How quick is Premature Ejakulation? 2 minutes? Davemen did you have that problem before POIS?

Willem

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 01:02:49 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but for me, this is all a question of frequency.  When I was first married this wasn't an issue at all, and those times that I have an O too often it's also not an issue.  What do you guys think?  Is there some other correlation besides just having to hold off for so long? 

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »
How quick is Premature Ejakulation? 2 minutes? Davemen did you have that problem before POIS?

No problem whatsoever before. I was even proud of my longevity!!

2 minutes inside would be pretty good I think, maybe my average. Sometimes I can go 5 to 7, sometimes barely scratch the surface!!

Strangely, when I tend to be most sensitive, I can't hardly even get it up, yet just about anything will set it off.

If I'm really "hot" and "hard" (excuse the graphic nature), I will usually last longer.

Weird huh?

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but for me, this is all a question of frequency.  When I was first married this wasn't an issue at all, and those times that I have an O too often it's also not an issue.  What do you guys think?  Is there some other correlation besides just having to hold off for so long? 

I've thought the same..... I think it has to have something to do with it.

I imagine if I was doing it every other day, it would be a different story.

There are things like in my last post here though that make me feel as though there is someting else involved too.... but can't really put my finger on it. (else it goes of heh, heh)

Vandemolen

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
I am happy that I don't have PE. It must be hard for the guys who have PE.

I think there is a link between abstinence and PE. I also read it in an article about POIS.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »
Strange, isn't it, since PE is a particular interest of his!

omen

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 06:24:02 PM »
I am happy that I don't have PE. It must be hard for the guys who have PE.

I think there is a link between abstinence and PE. I also read it in an article about POIS.
yeah cause when i am absistence from an O for a long time i tend to PE but if i have an O regularly then there is no PE....

MrMoonJr

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »
I have severe PE. It is hard, really it is. Im not sure how niacin will effect this... Now. Is it possible PE is caused by my subconcious anxiety over POIS? it would be something interesting to looking into... I may experiment with this to see if i Can discover something more about my PE and PE in general

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 02:47:29 PM »
I have severe PE. It is hard, really it is. Im not sure how niacin will effect this... Now. Is it possible PE is caused by my subconcious anxiety over POIS? it would be something interesting to looking into... I may experiment with this to see if i Can discover something more about my PE and PE in general

Yes, I think it has a lot to do with anxiety. There are a lot of factors.

Maybe the most important is that we don't have as much sex as we could. Before I had POIS, when I was about 35, my personal prime, I had three girlfriends at a time and usually had sex with them all regularly. So it wouldn't be unusual to be "doing it" A LOT. On weekends, I could hardly keep up. But when i was doing it a lot, I never had problems with PE, almost the opposite. It got sore from trying and trying, not able to have the orgasm. I guess they liked it!

But when you do it once every two weeks, just "getting it to the surface" is enough to set you off. Sometimes you are so worried about POIS that you can;t even get it up, but even then, the slightest stimulation and POW. Believe me, you don't need an erection to have an orgasm.

Somehow with masturbation there is less PE. I think that has to do with the less intimate character, les stimulation and less "responsibility".

The stress of responsibility seems to work against us, especially if we are "hot".

Sometimes, before POIS, if I wanted to be sure I could last for a new hottie, I'd masturbate beforehand, so that I could last longer. We can't do that now.  We'd be so POISed out afterwards!!

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
I have found that garlic helps against PE.

My case is rare, because there are times that i control effectively the impulse of eyaculating and there are times that i just can´t. I remember that after 20 days without any ejaculation i was able to have sexual intercourse and not orgasm, and some days i don´t last enough.

Be relaxed, not tired, not eat heavy food, take garlic... are the best tips i could suggest. It seems that the niacin is helping too, but if i have an orgasm every day, that would take a toll on the quality of sexual intercourse the following days(erections, PE). I realized that it is better to have some day of rest following 3-4-5 days of daily intercourse to not have PE, because i have the feeling of being somewhat "sexually exhausted"(I feel great, but i just don´t want to have sex or masturbate). Maybe this is because i have never get used to have an O. so repeatedly. I am going to rest more than a week and i will report later with my next experiences.

b_jim

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 11:25:54 AM »
If garlic help you I'm ok to test it but I'm sceptic  :) Why not.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

FloppyBanana

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
I know this is a pios from but I think this relevant, it has been of use for me. There are some delay creams out and some are fake however; there is one Chinese balm called Pau Yuen Tong. This helped because I could have a goos sex session without shooting the gun. Gun sometimes fired by mistake thuo. this is more likely to happen if I have not had sex for a month.
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

slugishdragonn

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »

well if you guys are still interested on the PE topic.
From my research, what I understand is following:
1. The allergen in the semen, causes the Mast cells to release histamine.
2. This histamine builds up over time in our body causing inflammations. I have gingivitis, sinusitis, UTI, Acne and nerves.
3. Histamine is also responsible for vasodilation of capillaries.
4. Histamine quickens ejaculation/reach orgasm. Some doctors prescribe histidile tablets to women who cant reach orgasm.
5. People with low histamine have difficulty reaching orgasm.

If that is true, than most likey people who have Positive skin prick test, must be experiencing PE.
For myself, I have positive and PE.. 5-10 strokes in and am set off :(

Any thoughts on this ?

Cheers,
slugishdragon

POIS since Puberty, Y2K. Chronic gingivitis, brain fog, UTI, PE.
Tested +ve with skin prick test.

b_jim

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 07:43:06 AM »
Yes, that's a good hypothesis.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

slugishdragonn

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »

Further, we are most probably Histadials - Body with higher side of the regular histamine levels.
Do a research on this topic, it is pretty interesting.

MTFHR:
There are some people with Gene mutation (MTFHR, if am not wrong) who have problem with Histamine synthesis, because they cannot express Methyn, which is essential for synthesis of Histamine through the process called Methylation.

Under methylers
People with high histamine are ambitious, achievers, pushers, successful.. that explains why most of us are engineers and researchers :P

Anti histamines like citrizine blocks the H1 receptions, might be to an extent H2, out of (H1, H2, H3, H4 Receptors), but the histamine in body remains, and needs to be synthesized into something (Himocysteins) and excreted gradually. And only with Methyn could we synthesize histamine in brain... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.

Recovery time:
I suspect the time we take to recover from the POIS (1-15 days roughly speaking), is directly proportional to Histamine released due to allergic reaction by the Mast cells, and inversely proportional to the Methylation ability of the person..

To test this hypothesis, I have started taking Methonine - 500 mg, Magnesium - 400 mg (Magnesium, Zince are essential in the Methylation process) to get rid of the excess Histamine in me. I might also start taking Vitamin B3 and B6 to prevent building excess Himocystines (which cause several cardiac diseases etc).

If I could delay my ejaculation in any measure or better see some improvements with Gingivitis/UTI/Acne , this hypothesis will be proved right ;)

Cheers,
slugishdragon

Stef

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 06:09:50 PM »

Further, we are most probably Histadials - Body with higher side of the regular histamine levels.
Do a research on this topic, it is pretty interesting.

MTFHR:
There are some people with Gene mutation (MTFHR, if am not wrong) who have problem with Histamine synthesis, because they cannot express Methyn, which is essential for synthesis of Histamine through the process called Methylation.

Under methylers
People with high histamine are ambitious, achievers, pushers, successful.. that explains why most of us are engineers and researchers :P

Anti histamines like citrizine blocks the H1 receptions, might be to an extent H2, out of (H1, H2, H3, H4 Receptors), but the histamine in body remains, and needs to be synthesized into something (Himocysteins) and excreted gradually. And only with Methyn could we synthesize histamine in brain... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.

Recovery time:
I suspect the time we take to recover from the POIS (1-15 days roughly speaking), is directly proportional to Histamine released due to allergic reaction by the Mast cells, and inversely proportional to the Methylation ability of the person..

To test this hypothesis, I have started taking Methonine - 500 mg, Magnesium - 400 mg (Magnesium, Zince are essential in the Methylation process) to get rid of the excess Histamine in me. I might also start taking Vitamin B3 and B6 to prevent building excess Himocystines (which cause several cardiac diseases etc).

If I could delay my ejaculation in any measure or better see some improvements with Gingivitis/UTI/Acne , this hypothesis will be proved right ;)

Cheers,
slugishdragon

Slugishdragonn,

How were you tested for excess histamine -- what lab tests were performed?

Stef

FloppyBanana

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 05:19:37 AM »
... Anti-histamines either ways dont cross the blood brain barriers.
Hi Slugishdragonn,
This is not true. Some antihistamines cross the brain barrier and some do not. Some antihistamines which people use for POiS do cross the brain barrier.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

slugishdragonn

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »
@Stef
I havent tested histamine levels in my blood. The various inflammations (sinus, nerves, Gingivitis, UTI) goes to show that.
They worsen soon after ejaculation. I cant think of anything else which causes inflammations. In addition, antihistamines, quercetin seems to help a lot.

In my latest research, I tried taking Calcium (400mg). Calcium is supposed to release(eventually to excrete out of body) Histamine from the mast-cells into Blood.
And I could say that after 3-4 hours of taking calcium my Gingivitis gets bad, untill I take Methionine and Magnesium. BTW Magnesium (helps in mythlation) helps me a lot.

BTW, my doctor has prescribed me Mast-Cell Stabilisator Allegroval (Cromoglicic acid). 200mg 2 times a day.
Am taking this since a month, I feel very good. But not sure, if its this Mast-cell Stabilisator or my 4 times/per week Fitness studio + Magnesium supplements doing the trick :(
I will take the medicine another one month and report to the doctor. And a couple of weeks before that, stop taking any Magnesium and Neem (Quercitin) supplements.

I know am messing up with too many things (Neem, Mast-cell stabilisator, Work out, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium supplements)
But hey I was diagnosed positive with POIS just a month ago after 15 years of suffering!! I am excited, happy, sad, impatient, stronger, hopeful, nervous all at once.