Author Topic: Exercise and "brain fog"  (Read 3666 times)

Going less Crazy

Exercise and "brain fog"
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:30:53 PM »
It seems like everytime I exercise, I get this cloud-like feeling in my head and I do not function well.  It is really strange.  Sort of feels like my brain is full of something that doesn't belong there, and exercise really worsens it.  Does anybody else have this reaction?
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

ozmoses

Re: Exercise and "brain fog"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:18:22 PM »
Have you ever had your thyroid checked?  Years ago, I would become exhausted after exercise and after starting a low dose of thyroid medication, I've had little trouble with post exercise fatigue.  Granted, I don't ever orgasm during the day........ only at night. 

Labyrinth

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »
Completely like you but i found out that after reducing food fogginess is reduced
POIS of 10 yrs now

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 07:24:44 PM »
It seems like everytime I exercise, I get this cloud-like feeling in my head and I do not function well.  It is really strange.  Sort of feels like my brain is full of something that doesn't belong there, and exercise really worsens it.  Does anybody else have this reaction?

I do.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business