Author Topic: Facebook POIS group  (Read 9616 times)

Disaster

Facebook POIS group
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:06:50 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1457009341209480/

Forums are great especially for reviewing info and research, but fb groups are good for socializing and support each other on a daily basis. I was surprised There wasnt a group yet so I created one.. Hope you all will join. Cheers
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

overcome

• Spring is here.
Re: Facebook POIS group
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:37:16 PM »
Just sent you a join request. Thanks!
I have both physical and psychological symptoms for about 6 days. Muscle soreness, pain in the prostate and warmth in the pelvic area, fatigue, lack of motivation, irritability, confusion, inability to focus, forgetting obligations, difficulty communicating, difficulty interacting with others.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 08:39:26 PM »
good idea where is the group
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »
also sent the request pls accept
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Disaster

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 04:06:24 AM »
We have 9 members so far, I hope we can get more. If you want to join anonymous just create a fake profile. I am using my real profile because its 1000% private. No one can see us on there or see what we write. I already met someone who is a friend of a friend. I bet there is so many of us out there who dont even know about it..
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 11:30:36 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1457009341209480/

Forums are great especially for reviewing info and research, but fb groups are good for socializing and support each other on a daily basis. I was surprised There wasnt a group yet so I created one.. Hope you all will join. Cheers

Thanks for creating it, Disaster !
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Disaster

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 02:46:04 AM »
Just doing my part. I know there has to be thousands of us out there who just don't have a name for this. For a years I just called it prostatitis. 

Nightingale

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 08:08:30 PM »
Didn't know about this. Joined!
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

Disaster

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 07:11:23 PM »
We are up to around 60 members so far

devastated

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 04:16:35 PM »
Please make the group secret. I don't wish my entire contact list to know I suffer from POIS.

Disaster

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 03:33:24 AM »
Secret means no one can search to find the group. I have set to private which means no one can see you are in the group, the list of members in the group and no one can see your comments in the group on their wall..

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 10:52:38 PM »
No more Facebook posts please, until you have answered the questions at the Polyvagal thread.

Thank you.

demo
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

devastated

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 02:40:55 AM »
Ooops, just read the Polyvagal thread. I totally agree with demo.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:42:33 AM by devastated »

Akaliko

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 12:02:13 PM »
Can someone direct me to the Polyvagal thread being referenced here?

I'm also interested in joining the FB group for additional support, but i'm not willing to join a 'closed' group, for which my membership is discoverable by other FB users.

Would it be appropriate for me to create a 'secret' group there and invite members of this forum?

Miyagi

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 07:34:16 AM »
The group is "closed" which means anyone can find the group and SEE ALL WHO ARE IN THE GROUP, but not see posts. Not enough privacy I say. Change it to "secret" please Disaster.

Now off the find the infamous Polyvagal thread.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 10:16:17 PM »

Disaster

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 02:23:19 AM »
140 members strong and growing

Akaliko

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 01:56:23 AM »
FYI, it looks like FB at some point changed their privacy options such that membership in this group would not be visible to other members.  See you there!

Disaster

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 03:10:40 AM »
Update:The FB group has grown to 481 members and counting.

Akaliko, not sure what you mean

Aladin

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 05:13:15 AM »
There are 2 POIS groups on Facebook.
On one the administrator behaves rather strangely: when I mentioned the forum, he would get angry at me and tell that he was the one who was in contact with the forum. Now I read in there that another persons acces was blocked after he mentioned the forum....
I don't know what to think about that...