Poll

Are you fat? Can you possibly get weight  ?

No, I'm skinny
25 (48.1%)
I have a normal/athletic corpulence but I can't get weight/store fat
11 (21.2%)
i'm have a pretty standard corpulence for my age
12 (23.1%)
I'm more fat that the average
3 (5.8%)
I'm overweighted
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: POISER Morphology  (Read 15070 times)

LAPOISSE

POISER Morphology
« on: April 09, 2014, 05:27:26 AM »
Once for all, I'd like to verify if we have a tendency here toward digestion problems ; Digestion problem often lead to malabsorption of fat ; pretty much all people with gluten problem are pretty skinny ; i bet that POIS people have skinner corpulence than the average.

Thanks for your answers

b_jim

Re: POISER Morphology
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 08:37:08 AM »
Skinny + low limit cholesterol. I see you are working on the gluten. I'm on free-gluten diet since 15 days after seth post.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Nightingale

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 08:23:44 PM »
Once for all, I'd like to verify if we have a tendency here toward digestion problems ; Digestion problem often lead to malabsorption of fat ; pretty much all people with gluten problem are pretty skinny ; i bet that POIS people have skinner corpulence than the average.

Thanks for your answers

I have been diagnosed with steatorhea (fatty stools) which confirms my fat malabsopbtion. I have thin wrists, marfanoid skeletal and connective tissue problems (bowl chest/pectus excavatum)

Honestly, I feel like I shouldn't answer the survey because I have a different situation than any of those. I have trouble with gaining too much weight, but it is because I take Seroquel, an anti-psychotic which is notorious for weight gain. But before that, I was always a pretty skinny guy. Growing up in a society where athleticism is prized, I have gained a good deal of muscle through hard training. And even before weight training, my quadriceps, neck and back became very strong almost overnight. Within the span of a year or two. My neck is very thick (muscular), my back is built, and my quadriceps helped me be the 2nd fastest person in my highschool. All with no weight training.

But my neck became so tight that I would have extreme pain some days, with it being constantly strained.

The flip side, is some muscle groups are quite weak, especially antagonist muscles to the ones that I just mentioned. My hamstrings and calves are puny, my abdominals and upper chest are weak (resulting in kyphosis and lordosis, poor posture which I have been laboring to fix)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:31:08 PM by Nightingale »
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

LAPOISSE

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 02:24:53 AM »
Hey Nightingale,

Steatorhea, is exactly what I was talking about ; I have that too And Celiac disease or gluten intolerance are top recognized cause of it.

When I took paroxetine(paxil) I got 10 Kg also in one year and lost this Kg when I stopped the drugs ; Since then, it's impossible to get a Kg whatever I eat(and I eat a lot and like fatty food)

LAPOISSE

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 05:43:05 AM »
Thanks guys for your answer but we need more of them....! please answer

Jimmy

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 01:13:16 PM »
Hi,
I'm skinny 63kg, and it's really hard for me to gain weight.

I'm 31 years old.

Regards,

LegatoMan

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »
Also very skinny. 55kg at the moment.

Struggling all my life to gain weight!
Affected since Sept 2008. Very gradual onset of symptoms: Testicular atrophy, low libido, brain fog, lethargy, depression, digestion issues. Worsening of all symptoms the 3-4 days post orgasm.

LAPOISSE

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 02:29:03 AM »
Looks like we have a tendency to not be able to digest fat ; Pointed to a small intestine problem ; If we don't digest fat, we potentially don't properly absorb nutrients from food pointing to multiple deficiencies that could explain our all symptoms ; Orgasm/Spermatogenesis could deplete the very small reserve we have of those vits/mineral(Vits A et E are for exemple required, probably many others) that could lead to a crash.
Cause could be Gluten(I counted 6 persons celiac or gluten intolerant in here) ; as thought Kutosis/Herman, we could also be infested by bacteries : SIBO ; in this case sugar and fermented food(grain) would be our enemy.

Please keep answering, I believe it's a key information to give to any researcher, or doc.

Nightingale

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 09:48:08 PM »
I am currently forced to be on the FODMAP diet, basically anti-fermentation diet. It's the only thing keeping me well. I do not currently have SIBO, I have been tested, but it was after a treatment of Rifaxamin, so I may have had it before. Looking back, I should have refused the Rifaxamin because I think it messed up my gut biome and forced me into this strict diet. I got too excited about SIBO and tried Rifaxamin before I got my hydrogen breath test. I did so because my doctor did not have the means to preform the test and wasn't sure anyone in my area could. We ended up finding someone very close by.

Be careful with antibiotics.
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

youcefrouiba

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »
i'm very skinny "50 kg" i have problems to gain weight :(

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 08:56:19 AM »
you having sexual intercourse or masterbation ..... to gain weight u have to get sex intercource sounds funny but my experince
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

POISrival

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 06:04:02 PM »
It has never been hard for me to gain weight. Actually, When I stay away from Orgasm, I lose MUCH weight.
In addition to that, After masturbation, I get sense of craving for food ( aka Polyphagia), especially for unhealthy food.

I assume I have very high cortisol levels, may be that's the reason for my weight problems. I never got my blood cortisol levels checked, but I got 10/10 of these signs
http://lissarankin.com/10-signs-you-have-way-too-much-cortisol
POIS is my worst enemy

sleepy

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 05:33:37 PM »
I am not exactly skinny (70kg) but I've never been able to gain weight not matter how much I stuff my face.

I am 26 yo.

Regarding nutrition, whenever I eat a large amount of protein (especially red meat, I get an urge to masterbate).
Post masterbation I become extremely hungry (even if I had a full 4 course meal 30 minutes prior to the event).

After O, I could eat a bit of meat, and I would be tempted to orgasm again.
Whenever I am in the 'lusty' mood, I see less POIS effects, so it helps to eat a lot of protean for me.
I also enjoy eating carrots, it instantly lifts my brain fog for a few hours.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »
It has never been hard for me to gain weight. Actually, When I stay away from Orgasm, I lose MUCH weight.
In addition to that, After masturbation, I get sense of craving for food ( aka Polyphagia), especially for unhealthy food.

I assume I have very high cortisol levels, may be that's the reason for my weight problems. I never got my blood cortisol levels checked, but I got 10/10 of these signs
http://lissarankin.com/10-signs-you-have-way-too-much-cortisol

I have the same experience but i have checked my cortisol morre than once and it is fine.

LAPOISSE

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 05:36:17 AM »
Basicly 80% of us don't gain weight ; I'm sure POIS is linked with malabsorbtion syndrome.

The question is what make us sick, why, and what kind of nutrients, apart of fat,  we don't absorb

Mishlen

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 07:59:23 AM »
Im skinny, but my digestion feels fine when im out from symptom-zone. And i actually can gain some weight if i don't release for some weeks/month(s). After the most releases, digestion is clearly disrupted.

sleepy

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 11:43:40 AM »
has anyone tried vitamin B4? Brewers yeast aparently helps with digestion

Outsider

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 02:41:13 PM »

Thanks for your answers

Very skinny for many years
now, i need to eat carefully or i become fat

pb of constipation for many years no solution

I tried food without gluten, and low choline, anti histaminic and the results = 0

What's the link with orgasm, nicotin or coffee, the  hot showers ( i m sick with it) and gluten ?

We need to let behind us, all these theories of allergies.

36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

Outsider

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 09:52:09 AM »

Thanks for your answers

Hi, Lapoisse

i just come to remember something.

the case of prostaglandins, we find it the semen.
They re made with lipids, omega 6, and omega 3 and perhaps omega 9.
It s perhaps a link with orgasm, the case of inflammation, and the malabsortion.
See u
36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

DEANNX

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »
Yes I too have problem with weight gain, anyone have an update on the issue?