Author Topic: wolf of wall street  (Read 3069 times)

poiseidon

wolf of wall street
« on: March 27, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »
It's really upsetting to watch that movie seeing all those people being successful having orgasms the whole time. Especially whe the guy "prescribed" Di Caprio to have at least two Os per day in order to keep focused and calm and cope with the stress at work. I was trying to think under which bridge of my city would I live if I did the same for a week. I'm glad we still have the same number of Oscars as he does...   ;D
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: wolf of wall street
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 09:25:41 PM »
Excellent review, poiseidon! :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

POISrival

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:17:53 AM »
I was trying to think under which bridge of my city would I live if I did the same for a week
loll  ;D

I'm not sure if orgasms work that way for everyone. People around me make me think otherwise. For example, when I hang out with my friends and one of them seems drowsy or tired, the other guys start to make jokes that imply he has just masturbated. The same thing  happens in class when a classmate can't understand a 'too obvious' idea.
I also heard that athletes are advised/sometimes obligated to stay away from their sexual partners before games.

anyways, the movie is great. it was very challenging to keep myself from a POIS episode after watching it.  ;D
POIS is my worst enemy

LegatoMan

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »
So I watched an interesting video basically talking about how sex INCREASES athletic performance. Then the video goes on bragging that sex has zero effect on strength, power or endurance. It's soo hard for us POISers to believe that, because everything we've experienced tells us the exact opposite! It's unbelievable, but I guess we'll just have to wait until there's some fix. Then hopefully an orgasm does the exact opposite of what it does to us now and actually makes us feel awesome afterwards. (This sort of relates to poiseidon's post about the fact that many non-POISers are helped by orgasms while we are seemingly harmed by them.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0CRvOJqwzE

Wow. That's just sickening.

... but, on the other hand, maybe a glimmer of hope! Because it clearly shows that it IS abnormal to feel "bad" after an orgasm.

When I read the citations of studies that claim "Individuals who have more sex tend to have more Testosterone => so then, Sex increases Testosterone", I've often wondered if they just made an error of logic, and that maybe just people who have high testosterone to begin with, tend to have more sex.
Affected since Sept 2008. Very gradual onset of symptoms: Testicular atrophy, low libido, brain fog, lethargy, depression, digestion issues. Worsening of all symptoms the 3-4 days post orgasm.