Author Topic: Candida, seborrheic dermatitis, scurf  (Read 5076 times)

Vandemolen

Candida, seborrheic dermatitis, scurf
« on: March 15, 2014, 08:33:31 PM »
I know that some people said earlier that candida might be the cause of POIS. I don't think so. But in my case candida could be caused by POIS. As a sympton. I have seborrheic dermatitis. Mainly on my head after an O. I have scurf. And also seborrheic dermatitis around my nose. It could be that I also have seborrheic dermatitis around my p. and my prostate. Maybe it's not UTI, but seborrheic dermatitis.

Is there somebody else who has scurf and bumps around the nose?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Nightingale

Re: Candida, seborrheic dermatitis, scurf
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »
I had issues with candida about a year ago, and when those symptoms were the worst I had a rash that developed on and around my scrotum. There was no official diagnosis, and nothing helped it very much except anti-fungal cream, which helped a moderate amount. The rash went away when I no longer had digestive issues because of candida (antifungals, and a strict diet)
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

Colm

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:03:28 AM »
With onset of POIS, I also developed Seb Dermatitis. Affects scalp, forehead, cheeks. Used be very severe in latter Teenage years and 20's and flared on 'O'. Also used have on Chest and thighs, and always triggered by 'O' and then any direct sun exposure.

Avoidance of both, along with anti-fungal and steroid creams has made symptoms of the Seb derm manageable now.

Not knowledgeable enough to comment on Candida.

Vandemolen

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »
About a few weeks I am going to try Trisporal (Itraconazole). Did someone of you also tried that? But ask your doctor first beacuse of the side effects.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:26 PM »
I just did a test for candida with my doctor and that came up negative. If it is candida there will be very strong evidence in the mouth  and on tongue.

ozmoses

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »
If you get tested, apparently the blood IgG test is the most reliable.   I received my results about a week ago and everything came back negative for candida except for the blood test.   I got a script for fluconazole/Diflucan 150mg to take 1x per week for 4 weeks.  That's the antifungal that is recommended most.   Just note that it's supposed to be pretty bad for the liver so be careful.   I also take agrisept which is a terrible tasting naturopathic remedy that's also effective for weight loss.  You'll want to avoid sugars as much as possible when trying to clear up candida, take probiotics for sure and drink lots of water...