Author Topic: NORD Research Grant  (Read 181501 times)

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: NORD Research Grant
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
My mother made a donation of 200$ and my father one of 300$ for a total of 500$ for NORD research  :)
Message for everypeople willing to donate : benefit from the SPONSOR so that we convert our pledges into real research and the 33.500 $ is reached this month !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2012, 10:59:01 AM »
My mother made a donation of 200$ and my father one of 300$ for a total of 500$ for NORD research  :)
Message for everypeople willing to donate : benefit from the SPONSOR so that we convert our pledges into real research and the 33.500 $ is reached this month !

$9,270.00    $9,350.00    $10,272.00
$15,510.00 raised!

THANKS, HABIBOU & FAMILY!! towards our $33,500 goal.

Click here to CURE YOUR POIS:

Click here to read more about The POIS Medical Fundp
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »

Very good going Mr. and Mrs. "Habibou"!!

Thank you very much. Thank your parents for understanding!!

This is a great message for us everybody! It is likely a lot better and easier to let family know. They probably understand more than you think.

I'll put the total up right away.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:50:07 AM by Daveman »
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2012, 02:28:43 AM »

$9,270.00    $9,350.00    $10,272.00
$16,610.00 raised!

THANKS, NEW $1,000 DONOR!! towards our $33,500 goal.

Click here to CURE POIS:

Click here to read more about The POIS Medical Fund

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2012, 02:33:54 AM »

Very good going Mr. and Mrs. "Habibou"!!

Thank you very much. Thank your parents for understanding!!

This is a great message for us everybody! It is likely a lot better and easier to let family know. They probably understand more than you think.

I'll put the total up right away.

Daveman, hopefully other sufferers' families will see the light.

Habibou $ Family are FIRST to show other families the way to help!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2012, 04:15:59 PM »
Thank you so much from me and my parents Stefanie, Demo and Daveman for your sweet messages  :)
They were really happy to help me/us since they see how it destroyed my life in every fields !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

mat780

• AdminRareDisease
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2012, 05:06:19 PM »
Thanks to the anonymous $1000 donor!!! Amazing!!!
Together we will beat POIS!  :)

Stef

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2012, 09:19:16 PM »
Hello, All

The forum members who have been donating to the POIS grant fund so generously this month are paving the way for everyone's recovery from this horrible condition.  I sincerely applaud you.  

This is quite a money bomb!!!

I want you all to know that Mr. and Mrs. Habibou are in a league with a few other loving and concerned parents here.  Other donations have been received that are from the parents!

Consider asking your parents or loved ones to donate.  They will most likely want to help in some way.

If our son were suffering from this misery called POIS, there is no question-- whatsoever -- that my husband and I would be donating regularly -- as much as we could afford.  It would be the only way out of this POIS hell -- and we'd do anything to help our son.

Most parents are like that, just FYI -- even those who can only afford a few dollars at a time.

As Daveman has noted beneath his posts, "Without research there will be no cure."  Truer words do not exist.  Research -- the real, scientific kind -- is the ticket OUT OF POIS.

Let's thank all the parents and other loved ones for their donations to your research!  The human family is AMAZING!

Stef
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:24:36 PM by nordnurse »

deloun

« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
To Stefany from NORD. I've also sent this question to NORD directly a moment ago.

I would like to donate but I don't have a credit card and it's not an option for me to get a credit, debit or prepaid credit card.
Is there a way for me to just pay by bank transfer or by paypal?
Although it is common in the US to own a credit card, in many other countries it is not common at all. I think you will miss out on many donations this way.
Can you please respond as soon as possible? Because I would like to donate before the end of this month.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 01:18:06 PM by deloun »

Stef

« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2012, 03:12:39 PM »
To Stefany from NORD. I've also sent this question to NORD directly a moment ago.

I would like to donate but I don't have a credit card and it's not an option for me to get a credit, debit or prepaid credit card.
Is there a way for me to just pay by bank transfer or by paypal?
Although it is common in the US to own a credit card, in many other countries it is not common at all. I think you will miss out on many donations this way.
Can you please respond as soon as possible? Because I would like to donate before the end of this month.

Hello, deloun --

Yes -- NORD can accept a bank transfer. (Unfortunately we don't use PayPal -- I don't know why.)
I'm out of the office today, as is the Chief of the Accounting Department.  She has our bank transfer number which you'd need for a bank transfer. I  believe she'll be back in tomorrow (October 24th).

I'll need your real name -- so please either PM me with your real name or email me with it at rn@rarediseases.org.  The only way we'll know that your bank transfer is for the POIS fund is by knowing your name.
As an aside, the bank transfer must be in US dollars.

I hope this answer is helpful!

Stef

deloun

« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2012, 04:17:07 PM »
Hello Stefanie,

That's very nice, thanks. I'll contact you about it.
I think it should be mentioned on the donation page though, that it's also possible to donate by bank transfer, so you don't miss out on people who want to donate but can't use a credit card.

Stef

« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
Hello Stefanie,

That's very nice, thanks. I'll contact you about it.
I think it should be mentioned on the donation page though, that it's also possible to donate by bank transfer, so you don't miss out on people who want to donate but can't use a credit card.

Hi deloun,

I've just sent you a PM with our bank transfer information. (I'd post it publicly, but because our Accounting Director is away until tomorrow, Oct. 25, I don't know if I have clearance to post it.)

As an aside, I have mentioned this option (bank check/transfer) in previous research fund posts on this forum.  But I think your point is good -- it should be mentioned on our online donation page. 

I will let our IT Manager know your suggestion.

Thank you!!

Stef

deloun

« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2012, 05:11:41 AM »
Thanks, Stefanie!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2012, 04:53:59 PM »
THANK YOU ANONYMOUS DONATOR !
Yes, it feels like it increased so much faster this month... thank you SPONSOR !  :)

Nightingale

« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »
After talking with my mother she has donated $250  :)
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2012, 07:05:39 PM »

THANK
YOU
NIGHTINGALE AND FAMILY!!!

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2012, 11:21:53 AM »
It hasn't appeared to have posted on our site yet but two days ago I donated $1,000 to our research grant.  I wanted our very generous and giving sponsor who's matching donations to know that I met his October schedule.  Thank you sponsor.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »

THANK
YOU
LIMEJUICE!!!

$1,000.00!!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
If $50 to $100 or more seems like too much money to give for now, how about committing $5, $10, $20 or more per MONTH?

Select as many months as you want! 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 months, whatever!  :)

Simply click above and scroll down till you see, "Make this a recurring donation"...

THANK YOU, EVERYONE - YOUR AUTOMATIC MONTHLY DONATIONS WILL HASTEN OUR "FINAL HOME $TRETCH!"

Please Click H E R E for one-time (not recurring) donation!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:26:56 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2012, 04:06:12 PM »

Our POIS Medical Research Funding Progress!