Poll

After O', your Muscle problems and Cognitive problems do??

Present together and fade together
13 (50%)
Present together but one fades before another
4 (15.4%)
you havent noticed any relation between them
3 (11.5%)
you dont have muscle problem.
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Are there muscle problems related to your Cognitive problems?  (Read 5861 times)

POISrival

Are there muscle problems related to your Cognitive problems?
« on: January 22, 2014, 11:42:45 AM »
I always suffer from Neck stiffness, Back Muscle tensions and Twitches after O' . My brain fog, lack of attention and the feeling of disconnection between My consciousness and memory seem to be always associated with those problems.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:13:36 PM by drmmeha »
POIS is my worst enemy

Chris

Re: Are there muscle problems related to your Cognitive problems?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:59:17 AM »
I don't notice any significant physical symptoms after ejaculation and in POIS periods.
I am though extremely freezy and very sensitive to cold post orgasm( don't know if you can counted as a physical symptom)
My POIS is strictly cognitive.

hardy

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 06:33:55 AM »
My POIS= Cognitive problems+Major depression

I do not feel any muscle stiffness , though have late reaction time, sometimes I feel uneasy in my legs and feel like twisting and moving my legs to feel some comfort. Do anyone feel the same ?

POISrival

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »
I don't notice any significant physical symptoms after ejaculation and in POIS periods.
I am though extremely freezy and very sensitive to cold post orgasm( don't know if you can counted as a physical symptom)
My POIS is strictly cognitive.

They don't have to be significant. A slight tension in the neck counts

My POIS= Cognitive problems+Major depression

I do not feel any muscle stiffness , though have late reaction time, sometimes I feel uneasy in my legs and feel like twisting and moving my legs to feel some comfort. Do anyone feel the same ?

I do have the same thing in my knees.
POIS is my worst enemy

Chris

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 07:52:41 AM »
A slight tension in the neck doesn't neseccirly means that is caused by POIS.
How can you tell for sure if they aren't intense and obvious just as the cognitive symptoms are ?
POIS is not responsible for everything.

Prancer

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 05:23:37 PM »
A thing I notice is that when my cognitive symptoms are very severe I get some muscle spasms.

POISrival

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 03:09:14 PM »
A slight tension in the neck doesn't neseccirly means that is caused by POIS.
How can you tell for sure if they aren't intense and obvious just as the cognitive symptoms are ?
POIS is not responsible for everything.

You can tell for sure if they show up every time you have an Orgasm. Mine are intense and obvious tho
POIS is my worst enemy

Vandemolen

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 05:02:32 PM »
Interesting poll. So not everybody get stiffness and joint pain because of POIS.

My SI joint on the left side is swollen and feels warm. Feels like hot flushes. Later also my neck on the left side hurts. The stiffnes gives me sleeping problems. And because of that I get chills.

I saw that 1 member has rheumatism since he was a kid. And 1 other member did a blood test, but no rheumatism. There is also a temporary type of rheumatism. It is called acute rheumatism. When not treated it makes your joints infected for up to 5 months. One Dutch man said that his doctor said he got acute rheumatism after using Cipro for prostatitis.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:03:48 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 11:20:12 AM »
Haemophilus influenzae can cause joint pain and prostate infections. Did anyone had a anti-hib vaccin? Maybe I am resistent for hib because I used a lot of antibiotics.

When you have nose problems because of POIS it is easier for the virus to infect your body.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:36:21 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.