Author Topic: HOW MY POIS HAS BEEN MASSIVELY REDUCED: ICEMAN...  (Read 10999 times)

Iwillbeatthis

Re: HOW MY POIS HAS BEEN MASSIVELY REDUCED: ICEMAN...
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2020, 11:06:47 AM »

Might be because of jaw tension. Jaw tension and speech do not go together very well. Cold can induce jaw tension.
[/quote]

I think its more because of spinal fluid distrubition issues and the inability of my brain to generate blood pressure to my head

dizzy

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2020, 03:50:54 PM »
I think its more because of spinal fluid distrubition issues and the inability of my brain to generate blood pressure to my head

Do your problems go away if you lay down with your legs up against a wall?
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2020, 04:29:32 PM »
Thank you guys for sharing all of the posts in this thread

I have been doing some of the breathing exercises (the one with press-ups) .. done twice today .

This forum has been so enriching to my life.

I hope I can look back in 6 months and continue with all the small incremental changes.

Breathe work and  yoga have been a big part of my life and it all fits in.

I wonder how many elite athletes and normal people have been effected.

Am sure there have been millions with this condition , maybe there have been some who don?t really realise they have it , but have overcome it, via body work training /fitness of some kind or another.

Anyway, thanks again all.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2020, 04:42:39 PM »

This forum has been so enriching to my life.

Wonderful to hear, jon1_reclaim!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2020, 05:24:14 PM »

Do your problems go away if you lay down with your legs up against a wall?

Don't think so but I will try, when I did the shoulder stand in yoga in the past this actually triggered brain fog for me