Author Topic: POIS symptoms after defecate  (Read 6931 times)

fidalgo

POIS symptoms after defecate
« on: April 24, 2013, 10:14:46 AM »
I never read nothing about this in the Forum. I, sometimes, have symptoms of POIS after ejaculation. In genereal this happens when a liquid (probably sperm) goes out of my penis during defecate. But, sometime, i didn't see this liquid and nevertheless I had symptoms.

Someone have this too?

Bulbo

Re: POIS symptoms after defecate
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:44:28 AM »
I never read nothing about this in the Forum. I, sometimes, have symptoms of POIS after ejaculation. In genereal this happens when a liquid (probably sperm) goes out of my penis during defecate. But, sometime, i didn't see this liquid and nevertheless I had symptoms.

Someone have this too?

I have POIS after micturition. It is low grade with cognitive impairment, muscle weakness, protrusion of eye ball.I have post micturition dribble. Since others in this forum do not have POIS after micturition, my POIS may be due to post micturition dribble. I do not know what is the cause for post micturition dribble. One of the causes is cowper's syringocoele (the cystic dilatation of the duct of bulbo urethral gland(cowper's gland), there are many subtypes with different symptoms, post micturition dribble is seen in perforate syringocoele). I think because of this, while micturition cowper's gland secretions are emptied out along with urine.
                  I cannot check if POIS occurs after defecation because I am already in POIS due to early micturition.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:52:29 PM »

Someone have this too?

I get the same liquid when i deficate but it does not happen until after a week of no ejaculation. My doctor said it is because the prostate is full.
Am not sure of its effects on pois, but i never full heal so that might have something to do with that.

icefloe

• 30+ years with POIS
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:26:31 AM »
Hi all,

The glands that produce semen.

Glands                           Rough amount   
Testicles and epididymis             5%   

Seminal vesicles                           40?60%   
Prostate                                   13?33%   

Bulbourethral (Cowper's) glands   5%

I have mild POIS even without ejaculation and it is started in puberty. It is always after a bowel movement,  when I feel that some fluid is passed my urethra (prostate fluid discharge ?). My prostate is OK. After that I feel very mild pain in urethra. This is give me constant POIS now.

Rooster

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 02:31:32 PM »
Getting a dribble after defacating can happen to healthy men too. It is simply a mechanical anomaly of the male anatomy. A firm stool can put pressure on the prostate, causing it to release fluid.  I suspect it happens to most men at some point.  If you're healthy, you might not even notice it. I get mild POIS symptoms when I have such an emmision. Most notably, an itchy, allergic feeling in the entire crotch.

MrVat7

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 03:08:17 AM »
You might like to discuss or if you need an explain this > http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1204.0 may help you. Note that information written there is just an Hypothesis, and has no experimental proof. You can check it once, this hypothesis has not been proved wrong yet. And has ability to explain phenomena of POIS after defecate.